BY NABISCO

Nabisco Flavor Originals Chicken in a Biskit Original Baked Snack Crackers.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Kearstin S.
Des Moines, IA
We can devour a box of these in one sitting! So addictive and finger licking good 😉 They are good for on the go, snacks for kids, or just midnight munchies. A good classic snack that we all know and love!
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
I was introduced to these by one of my dad's friends. When i first had them the only thing that I could think of was where did you get them. They might not be the healthiest thing but they are tasty
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
I just recently found out about these and I fell in love! I hear they are great with squeeze cheese, but I like them best plain. They are easy to take anywhere and are great for any occasion. They kind of remind me of Ritz Chips, but with more flavor. I would recommend these to all!
Tyisheia B.
Omg please stop get your keys and purse pr wallet and drive to dollar tree,Walmart, family Dollar and pick up 5 boxs its so cheap and they taste so good .Really is great with a soap or tuna , or a crab dip great to have at parties to can make great appetizers with it
Leslie C.
Rockingham, NC
These are my all time favorite snack food! They're crispy without being greasy and are perfect with cheese, soup, salads or by themselves. My favorite way to eat them is with tuna salad.
Do your mouth a favor and get a box or two today!
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
Oh, I remember eating these as a kid growing up! The crackers were so crunchy and seasoned just right! You did not need any cheese or any other spread on them. They were good all by themselves!
Molly M.
Westerville, OH
I love this crackers and always have! They are great to munch on in college when you are struggling with finding somewhat healthy snacks.
Laura S.
Jerome, PA
These are so good that once you start eating them it's hard to stop! They're delicious all by themselves or with a good hot bowl of soup!
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
This is my favorite chicken flavored crackers. Different stores try to come up with a store brand version, but they are not near as good.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Best chicken flavor cracker I've had. I grew up on these and now my kids love them too. I grab them every time I go grocery shopping.
Tyisheia B.
Do any one know who sells this by the case