BY NABISCO

Nabisco Flavor Originals Chicken in a Biskit Original Baked Snack Crackers.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
I just recently found out about these and I fell in love! I hear they are great with squeeze cheese, but I like them best plain. They are easy to take anywhere and are great for any occasion. They kind of remind me of Ritz Chips, but with more flavor. I would recommend these to all!
Tyisheia B.
Tyisheia B.
Omg please stop get your keys and purse pr wallet and drive to dollar tree,Walmart, family Dollar and pick up 5 boxs its so cheap and they taste so good .Really is great with a soap or tuna , or a crab dip great to have at parties to can make great appetizers with it
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Rockingham, NC
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite snack food! They're crispy without being greasy and are perfect with cheese, soup, salads or by themselves. My favorite way to eat them is with tuna salad.
Do your mouth a favor and get a box or two today!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
I was introduced to these by one of my dad's friends. When i first had them the only thing that I could think of was where did you get them. They might not be the healthiest thing but they are tasty
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Shelby, AL
My favorite snack food. Love eating them with soup, cheese, and almost anything. I will choose these over any other cracker.
Vickie S.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
Oh, I remember eating these as a kid growing up! The crackers were so crunchy and seasoned just right! You did not need any cheese or any other spread on them. They were good all by themselves!
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Foodie Expert
Best chicken flavor cracker I've had. I grew up on these and now my kids love them too. I grab them every time I go grocery shopping.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Somerset, KY
I love chicken flavor crackers there so good u have to stop your self from eating the whole box.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Johnson, Vermont
I have been eating these ever since I can remember they are definitely a go to comfort food for me!
jenette b.
jenette b.
Falls Church, VA
These are a great flavored snack! the chicken flavor is not too overwhelming..which is nice..these are good with any soups..