Nabisco Chicken in a Biskit Baked Snack Crackers Original uploaded by Monica G.

BY CHICKEN IN A BISKIT

Nabisco Original Chicken in a Biskit Baked Snack Crackers.
Family size!
Flavor originals.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
My daughter absolutely loves these! She can snack on these for days the only downfall is that these are really salty but they do have an awesome chicken flavor that can go with a variety of things or eaten by themselves I highly recommend
Taylor S.
Oxford, AL
Obviously the best cracker on the market. I keep them on my nightstand and eat them with my sargento cheese snack bites. I have been eating these crackers basically my entire life. If you walk to a shelf and choose another cracker over this one you need to re-evaluate your life.
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
Genius!!! This cracker tastes just like chicken soup! I don't know what is in it but these delicious little things don't make it past one sitting in our household. You definitely have to get these on your next shopping trip.
Jess R.
Sooooo good! I could eat a whole box of these easily. They are cheap too which is super nice. Great munchie food and great with sandwiches. Wish they were less calories as I shouldn't eat the whole box as much as I want to. Yum.
Courtney L.
Stonewall, LA
I realize these probably aren't the healthiest snack, but they are addicting! They've been a favorite since childhood. I have to be careful though... I always overdo it - no willpower with these! Lol
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
These are exactly what I want when I'm sick! All the comfort of chicken noodle soup without having to sit up in bed! They're like a hybrid between a ritz and flavor blast goldfish
Brittany B.
The flavor of this cracker is amazing especially if you have cheese wiz. I could almost eat a whole box in one sitting. I tried off brands and they are not as good. I do feel that they are a little high.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
These crackers are so addicting! I have been eating them ever since I was a little kid. Every once in a while I will treat myself to a box when I am grocery shopping.
Korrine B.
Osceola Mills
These have the best seasoning on them. Especially with the cheese on it. So yummy. I eat them plain but if I have the cheese I use it.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
These are so good. And my kids love them too. I love them with cheese slices as well and maybe some fruit for a nice cheese board