Nabisco Chicken in a Biskit Baked Snack Crackers Original uploaded by Monica G.

BY CHICKEN IN A BISKIT

Nabisco Original Chicken in a Biskit Baked Snack Crackers.
Family size!
Flavor originals.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

Jess R.
Sooooo good! I could eat a whole box of these easily. They are cheap too which is super nice. Great munchie food and great with sandwiches. Wish they were less calories as I shouldn't eat the whole box as much as I want to. Yum.
Courtney L.
Stonewall, LA
I realize these probably aren't the healthiest snack, but they are addicting! They've been a favorite since childhood. I have to be careful though... I always overdo it - no willpower with these! Lol
Brittany B.
The flavor of this cracker is amazing especially if you have cheese wiz. I could almost eat a whole box in one sitting. I tried off brands and they are not as good. I do feel that they are a little high.
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
These are exactly what I want when I'm sick! All the comfort of chicken noodle soup without having to sit up in bed! They're like a hybrid between a ritz and flavor blast goldfish
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
These crackers are so addicting! I have been eating them ever since I was a little kid. Every once in a while I will treat myself to a box when I am grocery shopping.
Korrine B.
Osceola Mills
These have the best seasoning on them. Especially with the cheese on it. So yummy. I eat them plain but if I have the cheese I use it.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
These are so good. And my kids love them too. I love them with cheese slices as well and maybe some fruit for a nice cheese board
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
These crackers are so addicting a delicious. They are my favorite go to cracker and I love having them around to snack on.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
This yummy snack helped me through all my Black Friday shopping! Not too expensive. Yummy to eat alone or with toppings
Latara K.
Pendleton
These are an all time favorite for my whole family! They are great alone, or served on a meat and cheese tray