Nabisco Chewy Chips Ahoy! Soft Cookies Fudge Filled uploaded by Storm B.Nabisco Chewy Chips Ahoy! Soft Cookies Fudge Filled uploaded by Daianne B.Nabisco Chewy Chips Ahoy! Soft Cookies Fudge Filled uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chewy Chips Ahoy! Fudge Filled Soft Cookies. see more...

• Oh my goodness, these look amazing! Are they delicious or is it jus...4 Answers
  • Can u heat these 3 Answers
  • Where can I find these cookies and if it's a reasonable price?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "The chewiness and the fudge on the inside make a perfect combo for anyone with a sweet tooth." in 1 review
  • "Would be a nice option if you are interested in a different type of chocolate chip cookie. " in 1 review
  • "My favorite cookies ever!" in 1 review
Claire P.
Claire P.
Akron, OH
Great idea. But I feel like they lack a little in flavor. The fudge filling isn't rich enough. It needs to taste more like rich fudge.

The cookies are soft and chewy but they're not very good quality cookies in my opinion. They lack a lot of flavor and they're almost too smooth. It's as if the texture is wrong.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Keep it coming with the fudge filled cookies guys! These babies are absolutely AMAZING (even better if you dip them in some milk). Perfectly chewy and chocolatey, these treats are my absolute favorite things.

Highly recommended for anyone who loves chocolate! Chocolate chip cookies with fudge filling is a DREAM.
Daianne B.
Daianne B.
Boynton Beach, FL
There needs to be a bigger package of these things. You can buy this at Walmart or any other Food store. It's not healthy at all but they taste so good! On the side of the package it suggest to microwave it and it's a good idea. Pair it with some ice cream and you're set for life!
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Williamstown
Best cookie so far! Chewy on the outside and once you bite into the center the fudge just melts in your mouth! Definitely a good snack to have for an on the go or just a lunch packing item for sure! I highly recommend if you've got a sweet tooth! So good!
Selena R.
Selena R.
Stick to the original! I personally thought the filling was a bad combo in this cookie it just didn't taste so pleasant.I will never get it again and am encouraging others to do the same. I didn't see how a fudge filling could go wrong, but it did
Vivien F.
Vivien F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I freaking love these any of the fudge filled or filled whatever is amazing!! I am always so tempted to get this every time I pass the cookie isle. Brownie filled is just as good but not as good when this is warmed up and gory!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
These are so delicious! The original soft and chewy chips ahoy cookie, with the added bonus of fudge right in the middle! This box of cookies doesn't stand a chance at my house, once they're open - they're gone!
Erika M.
Erika M.
I love them I love chocolate I love cookies and more if they come with chocolate this is the best flavor that has been able to taste in centuries I love them I would eat a whole truck of these are delicious
M A.
M A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The taste is really good but I was a little disappointed they didn't have enough fudge to really even taste it! Make these a little thicker with more fudge and they will be perfect!
M M.
M M.
I love these! I highly recommend microwaving them for a few seconds to make the fudge filling gooey. Have that with a cold glass of milk and your mood will get a great boost.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
Where can I find these cookies and if it's a reasonable price?
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA
Oh my goodness, these look amazing! Are they delicious or is it just too much?!
Jered D.
Jered D.
Do they have these at walmart?
Danielle C.