Nabisco Cheese Nips Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by saben W.Nabisco Cheese Nips Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by saben W.

BY CHEESE NIPS

Nabisco Cheese Nips Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers.
Cheese nips has real cheddar cheese.
Original Cheez-It® doesn't.
Cheez-it is a registered mark of Kellogg North America Company. see more...

Lorell T.
Ogden
I love these, I perfere cheese nips to cheese itz. These little things are addicting though lol. My only complaint is my mouth always is tingly and things taste kinda weird for a few days afterwards so I'm not sure if that happens to everyone, I eat to much at one time, or I'm allergic to an ingredient in them. but it still doesn't stop me from eating them lol.  Nabisco Cheese Nips Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
Maggie S.
I honestly like cheese nips better than any other cheese cracker. They taste cheesier and I don’t think they are as salty which I love. I hate it when things are over salted. Cheese nips are really just the perfect snack.
Mariana F.
Deerfield, IL
I bought this to try because I love this kind of snacks and I absolutely love cheese. But I didn't like these at all. Its taste is too artificial and the aftertaste is just horrible.
Sarah H.
My kids love these! I like them too! I don't feel as guilty giving these as snacks as opposed to chips. Only problem is the box lasts thirty seconds with 6 kids!! Lol! I need to STOCK UP on these!
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
These guys are great. My daughters love them. They are easy to clean up except when they get dropped on the floor and then you step on them. I sweep these suckers up all the time.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
The flavor of these is pretty good. I feel that they are a little too greasy tasting, and would buy cheezits over cheese nips. They also get stale really quickly.
Danielle M.
Cheese nips have much better taste than cheez-it. 4 out of 5 household members agree. And you get twice as many ounces for the same price.. what is not to love.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Taste way better than cheese it. Super affordable and delicious. Purchased at Walmart and and always buy more than one box. Not healthy but tastes great.
saben W.
Bonner Spgs, KS
This is a snack my kids and I both enjoy. The cheddar flavor is just perfect. We love salty snacks around here and cheese nips never seem to disappoint.
Dani K.
Cheese Nips compare to Cheez its but I do prefer cheez its, they're both a great and similar snack and both have amazing cheesey taste with a crunch!

back