BY CHEESE NIPS

Nabisco Cheese Nips Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers.
Cheese nips has real cheddar cheese.
Original Cheez-It® doesn't.
Cheez-it is a registered mark of Kellogg North America Company. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Cheese nips have much better taste than cheez-it. 4 out of 5 household members agree. And you get twice as many ounces for the same price.. what is not to love.
Haily H.
Haily H.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Oh my goodness i love these things you can really taste the cheese within these little snacks
Scott W.
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA
I really like these, and honestly to me cheese it's and nips taste the same to me :p.
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Deerfield, IL
I bought this to try because I love this kind of snacks and I absolutely love cheese. But I didn't like these at all. Its taste is too artificial and the aftertaste is just horrible.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
In love with these! Better than higher priced brands. Price value is amazing. Great quality.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ormond Beach, FL
My all time favorite !!!! I choose them over cheez it's all day everyday !! Nothing better!
Libby V.
Libby V.
Manlius, NY
I like cheese nips but I don't think that they sand in comparison to cheese it's.
Bre S.
Bre S.
These are my most favorite cheese crackers! I purchase these every time I got to the store! Amazing snack!!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
I'm not too fond of these crackers. The flavor is sort of over powering and a bit too salty for my liking.
Trisha R.
Trisha R.
Love cheese nips. Always buy them for my son for quick on the go finger foods to take with us when we are out town.