Nabisco Cheese Nips Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by saben W.Nabisco Cheese Nips Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by saben W.

BY CHEESE NIPS

Nabisco Cheese Nips Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers.
Cheese nips has real cheddar cheese.
Original Cheez-It® doesn't.
Cheez-it is a registered mark of Kellogg North America Company. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Danielle M.
Cheese nips have much better taste than cheez-it. 4 out of 5 household members agree. And you get twice as many ounces for the same price.. what is not to love.
Haily H.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Oh my goodness i love these things you can really taste the cheese within these little snacks
Mariana F.
Deerfield, IL
I bought this to try because I love this kind of snacks and I absolutely love cheese. But I didn't like these at all. Its taste is too artificial and the aftertaste is just horrible.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
These guys are great. My daughters love them. They are easy to clean up except when they get dropped on the floor and then you step on them. I sweep these suckers up all the time.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
The flavor of these is pretty good. I feel that they are a little too greasy tasting, and would buy cheezits over cheese nips. They also get stale really quickly.
Amber G.
These are alright, I prefer cheese-its or Annie's over these. Cheese Nips are great for kids however, because of the characters on the crackers.
Dani K.
Cheese Nips compare to Cheez its but I do prefer cheez its, they're both a great and similar snack and both have amazing cheesey taste with a crunch!
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
These are pretty good but I must say that I prefer CHEEZ-ITS instead. Also, CHEEZ-ITS don't go stale as fast as the Cheese Nips.
Shelby S.
Port Allegany, PA
I love cheese nips. They are seriously good and don't really lose flavor that fast like some other ones do.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
My all time favorite !!!! I choose them over cheez it's all day everyday !! Nothing better!