BY CHEESE NIPS

Nabisco Cheese Nips Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers.
Cheese Nips has real Cheddar Cheese.
Original Cheez-It® Doesn't.
Cheez-It is a registered mark of Kellogg North America Company. see more...

• Cheese Nips or Cheese Its... which one is better?1 Answers
  • "They make a great snack for anytime and anyone." in 1 review
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
Love these!! They are perfect for a light snack and even better for kids snacks! They make a car ride so much better !! Just give the kids a little baggie of them and all is well!! They have a great flavor and I love all different varieties of flavors!
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
Not As good as cheese it's but still very good. It's a cheaper alternative and such an addictive snack. Serving size is 10 pieces which is hard to stick to. But regardless I have no problem eating a bunch and not feeling guilty.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Nips!!! Okay, I realize that these can be somewhat polarizing, but I really love them and prefer them to Cheez-Its to be honest. I think that the smooth texture on the outside is fun and there is more cheesy flavor!
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
OH my GOODNESS! These are SO amazing, and probably my favorite snack now. These are WAY better than cheez-its. These are not super salty like cheese-its, and they have lots more cheese flavor. In fact, these are actually made with real cheese! :)
Beverly N.
So crispy and cheesy! Love these for snacking at home or in the car going somewhere. I love the squares that get a little too done because it adds a smokey flavor. YUM! Not every store sells them, so I hope they're not going out of style. I love these cheese crackers so much!
Jamie C.
Tazewell, TN
This cracker is a great portable snack for your toddler or even bigger kids. Their easy to pack as a snack and eat anywhere. Mess free and easy to eat. Cracker is crispy and have a great authentic cheddar cheese flavor.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Really nice sharp cheddar taste very satisfying to snack on and goes good some dips. I'll definitely destroy a box while watching some shows. Good crunch good taste and almost always a good price. I'd recommend them if you like cheesy snacks.
Jennifer S.
I bought these on sale. They are similar to other cheese crackers. They are comparable in size, color and taste. These are mainly for my toddler but I enjoy them in tomato soup!
Amy M.
Galion, OH
This cracker is a great snack. They taste so good and I personally like them a lot better than Gold Fish and Cheese Itz. Perfect to pack for a snack or in your lunch.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
These cheesy crackers are great! And you never have to take the whole box, make a little sandwich baggy and you have a on the go snack, for cheap!
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
Cheese Nips or Cheese Its... which one is better?