BY CHEESE NIPS

Nabisco Cheese Nips Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers.
Cheese Nips has real Cheddar Cheese.
Original Cheez-It® Doesn't.
Cheez-It is a registered mark of Kellogg North America Company. see more...

• Cheese Nips or Cheese Its... which one is better?3 Answers
  • "They make a great snack for anytime and anyone." in 1 review
adrianađź’« Q.
Redlands
I would say these crackers are okay, definitely not the best but okay. They have a really artificial flavor that I don't really like. I like the Cheez-it crackers way more than these ones because you can actually taste the real cheese. I didn't really enjoy these that much myself. But, I do pick them up occasionally for my siblings and they enjoy them. I do like how they are cheaper than Cheez-its.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
These crackers are very average and run of the mill in my opinion.  I buy these occasionally at Target and they are okay.  I prefer Cheez It crackers over these and I only buy this every once and a while  This is still very good though and I would recommend this product for those who haven't tried it.
Faye L.
These are so good and are a good alternative to Cheez it crackers as they are cheaper but still have a great cheesy flavor. They may not taste just like the competitor but they are so worth the purchase as they taste good and not like a cheap knock off.
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT probably a little too much ;) this is my go to snack when I’m sitting at the office working at the computer. I could eat a whole box in one day (thank God for some willpower somewhere). While it isn’t a healthy snack, it is delicious so I would recommend it to others.
Alyssa M.
These are one of my favorite cheese snacks I love how light these are compared to Cheez-Its these melt-in-your-mouth. My kids love these as a snack while we're sitting down watching TV and relaxing at home.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
Love these!! They are perfect for a light snack and even better for kids snacks! They make a car ride so much better !! Just give the kids a little baggie of them and all is well!! They have a great flavor and I love all different varieties of flavors!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Nips!!! Okay, I realize that these can be somewhat polarizing, but I really love them and prefer them to Cheez-Its to be honest. I think that the smooth texture on the outside is fun and there is more cheesy flavor!
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
Not As good as cheese it's but still very good. It's a cheaper alternative and such an addictive snack. Serving size is 10 pieces which is hard to stick to. But regardless I have no problem eating a bunch and not feeling guilty.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
OH my GOODNESS! These are SO amazing, and probably my favorite snack now. These are WAY better than cheez-its. These are not super salty like cheese-its, and they have lots more cheese flavor. In fact, these are actually made with real cheese! :)
Beverly N.
So crispy and cheesy! Love these for snacking at home or in the car going somewhere. I love the squares that get a little too done because it adds a smokey flavor. YUM! Not every store sells them, so I hope they're not going out of style. I love these cheese crackers so much!
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
Cheese Nips or Cheese Its... which one is better?