BY NABISCO

No cholesterol see more...

hannah h.
hannah h.
Florence, MS
These cookies are so good. They never last long around our house. I love eating them with cappuccino or milk!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, Ny
I haven't had these cookies in a while but now I want them. They have a great taste that is not so sweet so it does not seem like I am eating such a unhealthy snack. They are great for the whole family to enjoy and defiantly a great snack to have in the pantry.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I found these Nabisco Cameo Creme Sandwich Cookies at walmart so thought we would try them. The whole family fell in love with the great Vanilla creme taste! They are so good we ate the whole pack!
Francis S.
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
OMG, these are yummy. They hit the spot when you have a taste for something sweet and pastry like. I love the vanilla flavor.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Really good cookies. My kids love these also. They are so sweet. It sucks that I'm on a diet. lol
Kristal M.
Kristal M.
Una merienda q no puede faltar en mi casa a mi hijo le encanta demaciado. Muy ricas y deliciosas
Luisette M.
Luisette M.
Caguas
Una merienda super rica para tus pequeñines, tambien vienen en diferented empaques para tu conveniences
Julia G.
Julia G.
Vaughan, Ontario
Great sweets for everyone to enjoy! My grandmother loves giving them to me and my sister!