BY BISCOS

Nabisco Biscos® Sugar Wafers.
3 stay fresh packs.
Creme filling. see more...

Buy on Walmart
I love sugar wafers! We always had the vanilla wafers in our house growing up! Especially around Christmas time! They're so good and brings back so many memories! If you want a awesome treat that's light weight and sweet, then you should definitely try these!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
These wafers come in long sticks and small bite size. I buy the bite size and carry them with me on the go. They are sweet and are good.
Cynthia M.
Absolutely the best wafer cookie. I can remember getting these in an ice cream dessert at Farrell's. These cookies are so hard to resist.
ashley g.
Fresno, CA
Yuuuummmmmm these are so good the I love all flavors, really the strawberry ones are the best and the kids just love all three flavors
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I love these things. Every time I eat them they remind me of my baby'sitter when I was younger. She used to give me these all the time.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ive taste this wafers and they have more like a sugary taste more like a vanilla type wafer they are so good while drinking coffee
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
Don't get me wrong they are goos but a little to sweet for me i like wafers but these are ehhh . i can only eat like one or two.
Ricky B.
These are sweet but yummy. Me and my wife like to have a few as snack together and sh loves it more then me but it good.
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These bring back childhood memories. I find them to be bland and the filling a bit waxy. Not my favorite cookie.
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a great snack to have. my kids love the sugar wafers in vanilla. we love to dip them in our milk.
Alexis N.
Are these good? I've never tried them