BY BISCOS

Nabisco Biscos® Sugar Wafers.
3 stay fresh packs.
Creme filling. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alli M.
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These bring back childhood memories. I find them to be bland and the filling a bit waxy. Not my favorite cookie.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Absolutely the best wafer cookie. I can remember getting these in an ice cream dessert at Farrell's. These cookies are so hard to resist.
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
These are sweet but yummy. Me and my wife like to have a few as snack together and sh loves it more then me but it good.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
These wafers come in long sticks and small bite size. I buy the bite size and carry them with me on the go. They are sweet and are good.
ashley g.
ashley g.
Fresno, CA
Yuuuummmmmm these are so good the I love all flavors, really the strawberry ones are the best and the kids just love all three flavors
Kati B.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I love these things. Every time I eat them they remind me of my baby'sitter when I was younger. She used to give me these all the time.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
These are a great snack to have. my kids love the sugar wafers in vanilla. we love to dip them in our milk.
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Sugar wafers are awesome ! I don't like the strawberry flavor ones, particularly the vanilla
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
I always remember eatting these as a kid and I love them! there crispy and the middle filling is delicious!
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
I love these wafers!!! they're so delicious!! they're different flavor's too!!!
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Are these good? I've never tried them