BY NABISCO

Brooke S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Cheese Nips are way better than Cheez-Its. They are cheesier, taste better, and are absolutely delicious. The pros: everything about the taste. I've bought these at the grocery store, because they are so good. I'm going to go eat some now.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
Nabisco Cheese Nips- A PERFECT SNACK, Great in lunch kits, great to keep in the car. Crunch them up and coat chicken with them for fun Chicken Tenders. Top any Cheesy, or soup based casserole. Adds a great crunch for a topping when you want to change a recipe up a bit.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
These are good but the only thing is I though they were baked but after having them i am not to use because they were a little greasy but still good i am not sure if I will be buying more yet
Britni H.
Trenton, MI
I did not like these at all. I have never been a big cheese nips fan but still wanted to give the 4 cheese a try. They tasted to fake for me and had a horrible aftertaste.
Brittany L.
These are pretty good. Kinda greasy, I thought they were baked. Not sure why they would taste like that. But I don't mind eating these, they taste good. I just can't eat a lot of them!
Amber G.
Meridian, MS
These are pretty good if you can get past the fact it's not cheese itz! Salty and perfect for a snack. Throw in peanuts and m&ms for variety!
Brittany J.
In my opinion these are so much better than cheeze its. They are more cheesier and not as dry. My go to snack.
Mary D.
Clark Fork, ID
I love getting a box of these to store in my golf bag when golf season starts. They make the best snacks.
Christine M.
Spanaway, WA
We have to buy these all the time. My son is 3 years old and loves them as a snack!
Casey H.
I find that the flavor of Cheese Nips is bland and the crackers are very greasy.