Nabisco belvita Soft Baked Oats And Chocolate

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Our Belvita Soft Baked Oats & Chocolate Breakfast Biscuits Are Not Only A Tasty Morning Option
They’re Also A Nutritious Way To Start Your Day. Made With Ingredients Like Rolled Oats
Rye And Barley, We Think We Found A Delicious Way To Include Chocolate As Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!

Whole Grain Blend (Cracked Buckwheat, Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Raisin Paste, Polydextrose, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Cornstarch, Molasses, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate! (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

So I really like these with pudding spread on them haha. I know this is not very healthy does anyone have any other ways they enjoy to eat these?
Has anyone tried these warmed up? I know they are super soft, but I wonder if they would be even better warm?
Am I the only one who thinks it tasted more like an oatmeal raisin cookie than chocolate?
Start your review of Nabisco belvita Soft Baked Oats And Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Although I don't feel as though they are healthy enough for breakfast I do think they are perfect for that quick little snack to get your through the day or if you are craving something sweet.” in 1 review
“They sort of taste like a chocolate chip cookie but are healthier for you.” in 1 review
Oktaha, OK
Fantastic product! Not so budget friendly though especially if you eat them for breakfast and lunch lol I am always on the go and feel like I never have time to stop and eat so for me this is great cause I can eat a package and have more energy and it has the amount of protein I need for that amount of time in between meals.
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love this brand! I know these may not be the *healthiest* breakfast, but they are tasty and perfect for a midday pick-me-up that you don't have to feel too guilty about. Not much for protein, but again, they are a healthy alternative to a chocolate chip cookie with whole grains and low calories. PS they are great in the microwave or with a little peanut butter on top!
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
I love this brand! They do a great job at providing the market with a healthier alternative to chocolate chip cookies or chips. They may not be the most healthy choice you could make, but they are full of whole grains and are very enjoyable. I would highly recommend this product for a quick something for breakfast or a mid day snack.
Las vegas, NV
Gross! So gross!! I took one bite, tried to spit it out and the dry bar just stuck to my mouth. I usually like things like this but I can't stomach them. I won't be purchasing these, ever again. I wouldn't suggest buying them to anyone either
No Special Diet
My favorite belvita flavor! I love eating these on the way to the gym with a chocolate/vanilla protein drink! It doesn’t crumble and make a mess which is nice and the chocolate chips are just the right amount of soft. Will continue to repurchase!
Dairy Free
Altoona, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Soft baked with delectable dark chocolate chips baked into the biscuit. Chocolate addicts will love the Oats and Chocolate breakfast biscuits. But, if your expecting 4 hours of steady energy, think again.
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free
Cleveland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This item is something I would not normally purchase myself. Before I opened the package I looked at the nutritional facts. I noticed that there are 200 calories in one bar (kind of steep for a breakfast bar). Next I noticed that there was 7 grams of fat in it and 10 grams of sugar (the three main things I look for on the nutritional side) as for the ingredients there is nothing horrible sounding. First glance at the bar and it looks dry with chunks of chocolate in it. On the plus side the chocolate is actual chocolate and not the bits you find in other bars. Upon tasting it I was unimpressed it was flavorless except for the bit of sweet with the chocolate. I didn't finish the bar and do not plan to. At 200 calories for a bar the size of a deck of cards I can surely find other convenient healthy breakfast foods.
No Special Diet
These are so yummy! It helps my chocolate craving and fills me up pretty well. I'm not sure how healthy they actually are but I eat them every once in awhile for a quick breakfast.
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Cameron, NC
I am not a huge breakfast person so a bar that I could just grab and go is perfect for me. For being a nutritious energy cookie, it tasted pretty darn good. My girls even loved it. My youngest actually started tearing through my VoxBox looking for another so that she could have a whole one to herself. She was disappointed to find that there was only one bar. I think I would definitely give these a try again. The only problem I have with it is that it is so expensive, $4 for one cookie? No thanks. But, if I am ever at the grocery store or need to stop off and grab a healthy/yummy snack real fast, I think I will grab one of these. It just won't be on a regular basis. Got this in my #MAMAVOXBOX, complimentary from Influenster
Garner, NC
I loved the original soft baked of these! Now theyve changed the recipe though so I am giving a lower rating. They were soft, and sweet, healthy and amazing taste. It was the perfect quick breakfast food. Now they've changed the ingredients to have more whole grains (good attempt) and they've become very gritty, as if there is sand in it. I do NOT like that, and I hope they'll go back to their original soft baked recipe, because I would buy those over and over...these, I won't buy again.