BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Our Belvita Soft Baked Oats & Chocolate Breakfast Biscuits Are Not Only A Tasty Morning Option
They’re Also A Nutritious Way To Start Your Day. Made With Ingredients Like Rolled Oats
Rye And Barley, We Think We Found A Delicious Way To Include Chocolate As Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!

Whole Grain Blend (Cracked Buckwheat, Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Raisin Paste, Polydextrose, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Cornstarch, Molasses, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate! (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• So I really like these with pudding spread on them haha. ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these warmed up? I know they are super s...2 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks it tasted more like an oatme...2 Answers
Nabisco belvita Soft Baked Oats And Chocolate
  • "Although I don't feel as though they are healthy enough for breakfast I do think they are perfect for that quick little snack to get your through the day or if you are craving something sweet." in 1 review
  • "They sort of taste like a chocolate chip cookie but are healthier for you." in 1 review
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
These are so delicious! High in carbs and low in protein, 10g of sugar so not that healthy but better than eating a brownie or donut. I like to eat one with my coffee after a workout. It’s definitely something I recommend to try out, it’s perfect for those sweet cravings
Samantha M.
My favorite belvita flavor! I love eating these on the way to the gym with a chocolate/vanilla protein drink! It doesn’t crumble and make a mess which is nice and the chocolate chips are just the right amount of soft. Will continue to repurchase!
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these mainly because of the chocolate but also because it is so easy to just grab when you’re on the go, I like to bring the protein one with me in the mornings if I don’t have time for breakfast. The chocolate chunks are the best!!
Emily R.
My daughter loves eating these for breakfast! They have a little bit more sugar than I would prefer, but if it gets my picky toddler to eat something, I'm happy.
Vanessa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love this brand! I know these may not be the *healthiest* breakfast, but they are tasty and perfect for a midday pick-me-up that you don't have to feel too guilty about. Not much for protein, but again, they are a healthy alternative to a chocolate chip cookie with whole grains and low calories. PS they are great in the microwave or with a little peanut butter on top!
Kayla S.
Clever, MO
I don't use these for breakfast but I take them to work at me for a snack when I'm craving chocolate and they are awesome for that purpose. It tasted exactly like I thought it would which is amazing while I am still getting more nutrition than I'd get from a candy bar. There's enough chocolate to curve the craving and get you back on track for the rest of the day.
Haley L.
I love this brand! They do a great job at providing the market with a healthier alternative to chocolate chip cookies or chips. They may not be the most healthy choice you could make, but they are full of whole grains and are very enjoyable. I would highly recommend this product for a quick something for breakfast or a mid day snack.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
These are delicious and healthy. They taste like you are eating a soft baked cookie. I was satisfied with this production and will buy again. They make a cheap and quick snack. I would recommend to others!
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
Gross! So gross!! I took one bite, tried to spit it out and the dry bar just stuck to my mouth. I usually like things like this but I can't stomach them. I won't be purchasing these, ever again. I wouldn't suggest buying them to anyone either
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Soft baked with delectable dark chocolate chips baked into the biscuit. Chocolate addicts will love the Oats and Chocolate breakfast biscuits. But, if your expecting 4 hours of steady energy, think again.
Amber F.
Grand Forks, ND
So I really like these with pudding spread on them haha. I know this is not very healthy does anyone have any other ways they enjoy to eat these?
Faith S.
Tacoma, WA
Am I the only one who thinks it tasted more like an oatmeal raisin cookie than chocolate?
Abbi D.
Has anyone tried these warmed up? I know they are super soft, but I wonder if they would be even better warm?