Nabisco belvita Soft Baked Biscuits Protein Oats Honey & Chocolate

Introducing new belVita Protein Soft Baked Biscuits. A delicious morning snack packing 10 grams of protein with oat, honey and chocolate flavor baked into every biscuit. Find it in the cookie aisle. (Yes, the cookie aisle).

Protein Crisps [Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Starch), Whey Crisp (From Milk) (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch)], Sugar, Canola Oil, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Water, Invert Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Semi-sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Dextrose, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soy Lecithin), Glycerin, Whole Grain Blend (Cracked Buckwheat, Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Defatted Wheat Germ, Polydextrose, Dried Coconut, Dried Eggs, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Salt, Glyceryl-lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Acetylated Mono And Diglycerides, Glycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Mono- And Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Molasses, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco belvita Soft Baked Biscuits Protein Oats Honey & Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Raleigh, NC
Awful! Gritty taste is terrible leaves an after taste highly disappointed because I love belvita but they do not fill you up for long was hoping for protein but it tastes awful! Don't buy!!! Save your money!
No Special Diet
Madison, VA
I really love these and so does my boyfriend. This is good for when we wake up late and don’t have time for breakfast so we grab it on the go. I’m a vegetarian so I try to be mindful of eating enough protein- this is good plus it has chocolate (:
Vegetarian
Tacoma
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this soft baked biscuit! However, I have experienced at one of the Spokane, WA Fred Meyers where there were selling expired Belvita baked biscuits... The first case was that I didn’t notice and thought they’re just that hard. When buying them again the next time, I made sure to double check the expiration date and good thing I did, because they were expired a couple of months. This is more of a criticism of the store, though. Love this product and would buy again. Perfect on-the-go breakfast.
No Special Diet
Albuquerque , NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the belVita breakfast biscuits so I thought these would be good but I was SO disappointed. They are soo gross! They don't taste anything like the biscuits. The only plus side is that they are soft baked. The taste is awful. The price wasn't bad but considering I don't like it at all, it was a total waste of money.
Low Carb, No Special Diet