Nabisco belVita Soft Baked Biscuits Protein Blueberry Almond

Introducing A Delicious Way To Get Protein With Your Morning Snack.
New Belvita Protein Soft Baked Biscuits.
With Delicious Blueberry And Almond Flavor, It’s A Great Way To Taste The Day.
Find It In The Cookie Aisle. (Yes, The Cookie Aisle).

Protein Crisps [Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Starch)
Whey Crisp (From Milk) (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate
Tapioca Starch)], Sugar, Canola Oil, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten
Invert Sugar, Water, Soy Protein Isolate, Glycerin, Whole Grain Blend (Cracked Buckwheat
Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Defatted Wheat Germ, Polydextrose, Dried Blueberries
Chopped Almonds, Dried Eggs, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Salt, Glyceryl-lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids
Acetylated Mono And Diglycerides, Glycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Mono- And Diglycerides
Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Blueberry Juice Concentrate
Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Soy, Milk, Wheat, Almond, Egg.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco belVita Soft Baked Biscuits Protein Blueberry Almond!
Knoxville, TN
These are a great start to my day! I dunk mine in milk or coffee because it's a little dry, but the flavor and texture are fantastic! They are affordable too as far as breakfasts go. I would highly recommend these especially if you like your breakfast on-the-go.
Newalla, OK
I bought these because I love the original soft bake Blueberry biscuits but these are horrible. Either it's the protein part or the fact there's almonds in them that is giving them an overall bad taste and a bad after taste. I would personally not recommend them to someone else.
No Special Diet
I have to eat a high protein diet so I was excited to try these. I was very disappointed. The flavor was pretty bland. Also it had an almost medicine type taste. It was close to a bland tasting brand muffin. It also had an odd after taste. I couldn’t finish it due to the taste.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a vegetarian so I look for items with extra protein, I saw these at my local ShopRite and I thought I would give  Nabisco belVita Soft Baked Biscuits Protein Blueberry Almond a try. $6  for a box of 8 is a bit expensive in my opinion. So I waited until they were on sale.  And I was so disappointed, I didn't know a cookie could taste like cardboard. I took two bites and had to toss the whole box out.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
Sarasota , FL
These are great or the best on the go or breakfast bars. They have 10 grams of protein with fiber so it satisfies you for hours. I keep one in my purse when running errands to have a healthy snack or lunch. Good option to give to kids too for their snack at school.
Organic, Dairy Free
Madison, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are such a great on the go breakfast for commuting along with a cup of coffee. These aren’t too sweet and I like knowing that there’s protein in this. It isn’t going to make you super full so I suggest pairing this with a banana as well!
Vegetarian
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Delicious and perfect for a quick on the go breakfast. They are a bit crispy and have amazing flavor. I'll sometimes dip them in my chai or tea if I'm not in the mood for something so crisp in the morning.
Fort Smith , AR
It’s so sad because I absolutely love belvita. I just don’t like how these taste. They are horrible, disgusting. It’s very disappointing and I wish they tasted better. I would not recommend this food to anyone.
Apo, AE
These are great on the go breakfast snacks and pack a great lunch of protein , flavor and ingredients !! Such an array of options from this company . Super healthy for you perfect for ore workout!
Tacoma
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the first belvita protein I’ve ever tried. I knew it would be yummy because they’re blueberries and I love that fruit. Would recommend this product because they’re so underrated.