BY BELVITA #4 in Bread

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Our Belvita Soft Baked Banana Bread Breakfast Biscuits Are So Scrumptious.
Each Biscuit Is Made With Whole Grains Making Your Balanced Breakfast Both Nutritious And Delicious.

Whole Grain Blend (Cracked Buckwheat, Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes)
Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron
Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid]
Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Raisin Paste, Polydextrose
Banana Puree, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Cornstarch, Molasses
Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron)
Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Thiamin Mononitrate! (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
BY FAR THE BEST BREAKFAST BARS I'VE HAD! The price is great and so affordable! You honestly pay for such a rich tasty banana bread and overall it's great for your health! I love them and got my entire household on eating one for breakfast. I buy them bi-weekly, and totally recommend!
Katherine G.
Orlando
I am a texture person when it comes to food and I love this twist on the belvita in being soft and the flavor of the banana bread is so good! Great snack to stick in your bag for work or even an on the go breakfast.
Katie S.
I don't even know where to begin, practically everything about these bars are spectacular! They are delicious (but healthy) and taste exactly like the real deal.  The only difference from what I can tell, besides being better for you than the old fashioned version filled with tons sugar, is the fact that this particular kind of banana bread is made from more grains and oats rather than just straight up flour.  Because of this, they come out more thick and sturdy than the origin, but for me that's a plus.
Amanda C.
Taunton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious is all i gotta say I'm a sucker for banana flavored anything. I only wish there was two in a package and not just one. If you spread a little cream cheese on them its tastes even better
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought one of these in the cafeteria where I work and it was really good! I love any kind of banana bread type flavor so I was on board when I saw this was banana flavored. The biscuit itself was soft and was a decent size for a breakfast biscuit. I ended up buying a box at the grocery store a week or so later and now I bring them with me for a mid morning snack or to go along with a meal.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
These taste just like banana bread, it is actually crazy how much it tastes exactly like it. I am completely obsessed with these and so is my four year old. Perfect, quick breakfast for a rushed morning with a preschooler. Very reasonably priced and I will continue to buy these.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Belvita bars for breakfast, it keeps my hunger at bay until lunch. It’s also very healthy, low in fat, has fiber and is all around nutritious. Stop &shop is the supermarket I usually frequent and I’m also stocking up on them.
Sarah E.
Franklin Park
These are sooo good! I love how soft they are! They taste like freshly baked banana bread! They are a great snack in between meals or a quick breakfast on the go! It complements a good cup of coffee as well! I buy them weekly!
Ashleigh M.
These go great with my morning coffee. It tastes just like banana bread. It’s soft and sweet. I like to keep these just in case I don’t have time to eat breakfast in the morning or as a snack. My kids like them too.
Shannon S.
Joplin
You cannot get any closer to real banana bread than this product does!! They are soft baked and the perfect morning snack with my coffee!! You can taste the grains and banana and they keep you satisfied!
Cara F.
Are you supposed to heat them up?
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Where can I buy these besides Kroger?
Yasmin s.
They are of good taste?
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Where do you find the bulk packs of these?! I want to stock up

back