BY BELVITA #8 in Bread

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Our Belvita Soft Baked Banana Bread Breakfast Biscuits Are So Scrumptious.
Each Biscuit Is Made With Whole Grains Making Your Balanced Breakfast Both Nutritious And Delicious.

Whole Grain Blend (Cracked Buckwheat, Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes)
Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron
Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid]
Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Raisin Paste, Polydextrose
Banana Puree, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Cornstarch, Molasses
Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron)
Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Thiamin Mononitrate! (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Buy on Target*
Katie S.
I don't even know where to begin, practically everything about these bars are spectacular! They are delicious (but healthy) and taste exactly like the real deal.  The only difference from what I can tell, besides being better for you than the old fashioned version filled with tons sugar, is the fact that this particular kind of banana bread is made from more grains and oats rather than just straight up flour.  Because of this, they come out more thick and sturdy than the origin, but for me that's a plus.
Marcela O.
These bars are the only breakfast bars I will buy! They taste amazing, and are filling so sometimes when I'm on the run I grab one one of these and an apple and I'm set for a few hours. Did I mention they're tasty? 😊😋
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Belvita bars for breakfast, it keeps my hunger at bay until lunch. It’s also very healthy, low in fat, has fiber and is all around nutritious. Stop &shop is the supermarket I usually frequent and I’m also stocking up on them.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so delicious! I have been a huge fan of banana bread for years. I can't make it myself, however, so this is a really great substitute. Although it doesn't taste exactly the same it is still fairly on point. You can taste the oats in every bite which is no big deal to me. The banana/oat ratio is completely fine. This product is high in carbs at 32g, but low in fat (8g) and sugar (9g). It helps keep me fairly full in between meals - especially if I am having a day of hurrying.
Morgan S.
Cross Lanes, WV
Oh my. Where to begin...these are AMAZING!! I would recommend these to anyone that loves either bananas or banana bread. They taste just like banana bread and are healthy with the oats. I have at least one a day. They are so yummy. They are also soft like soft cookies. I could eat these as a treat too with how yummy they are. Highly recommend these!!
Alexandra Z.
Bay Shore, NY
These bars taste so good, you would never think they were healthy!!! They taste like homemade banana bread with a small bit of crunch. My only complaint is that I wish they were more filling. I found myself being hungry shortly after eating it. Overall, great product!
sel k.
San Antonio, TX
I love Belvita products and really like this one in particupar. It taste like banana bread which I love. It's a great on the go breakfast. It's also much healthier that other breakfast items such as poptarts. This item will stay in my like long term.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
If you like banana you will love these! The flavor is really good and they keep you full for a while. Like a lot of other products, they aren't too sweet, but sweet enough to curb a craving. I love belvita, and keep them in my purse, desk and kitchen!
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
These aren't bad, but they aren't my favorite. I do like the texture! They are actually flavorful and I'm SO happy they don't have nuts in them like real life banana bread does. It's not a bad option at all
Alicia E.
Goose Creek, SC
Recently just found these a week ago. These are so yummy! If you love banana bread and don't have time to fix a healthy breakfast, these are for you. I've bought at least two more boxes since then, I eat them for a quick breakfast or a snack to hold me over. Love them!
Cara F.
Are you supposed to heat them up?
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Where can I buy these besides Kroger?
Yasmin s.