BY BELVITA #8 in Bread

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Our Belvita Soft Baked Banana Bread Breakfast Biscuits Are So Scrumptious.
Each Biscuit Is Made With Whole Grains Making Your Balanced Breakfast Both Nutritious And Delicious.

Whole Grain Blend (Cracked Buckwheat, Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes)
Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron
Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid]
Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Raisin Paste, Polydextrose
Banana Puree, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Cornstarch, Molasses
Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron)
Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Thiamin Mononitrate! (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Katie S.
I don't even know where to begin, practically everything about these bars are spectacular! They are delicious (but healthy) and taste exactly like the real deal.  The only difference from what I can tell, besides being better for you than the old fashioned version filled with tons sugar, is the fact that this particular kind of banana bread is made from more grains and oats rather than just straight up flour.  Because of this, they come out more thick and sturdy than the origin, but for me that's a plus.
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious is all i gotta say I'm a sucker for banana flavored anything. I only wish there was two in a package and not just one. If you spread a little cream cheese on them its tastes even better
Kimmey D.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are everything!!!!! This is my favorite snack of all time. I could probably eat a whole pack in one day. They are so addicting. If you love banana bread then, i highly recommend this. I pick this up at Walmart all the time. Pretty inexpensive.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Belvita bars for breakfast, it keeps my hunger at bay until lunch. It’s also very healthy, low in fat, has fiber and is all around nutritious. Stop &shop is the supermarket I usually frequent and I’m also stocking up on them.
Ashleigh M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These go great with my morning coffee. It tastes just like banana bread. It’s soft and sweet. I like to keep these just in case I don’t have time to eat breakfast in the morning or as a snack. My kids like them too.
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are so delicious. It really is like banana bread and they are a very soft texture. It’s way softer than a cookie but I like bringing these as a snack, they are so easy to just chuck in my bag, they are a bit sweet though
Shannon S.
Joplin
You cannot get any closer to real banana bread than this product does!! They are soft baked and the perfect morning snack with my coffee!! You can taste the grains and banana and they keep you satisfied!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
This are such delicious snacks. I always keep them on my desk drawer at work for when I need to grab a quick snack. So convinient and so so yummy. Also great as a midnight snack with milk. Love them
I love the coconut flavor too omg these are my absolute favorite healthy snacks as a mommy of 3 it is hard sometimes to have enough time to eat but I pack these in my purse sometimes
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
My 3 year old son likes them, I myself find them a tad bit dry. Although very soft and chewy I will add. Also their packed full of flavor, unlike Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bar they won't make you overly poop either.
Cara F.
Are you supposed to heat them up?
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Where can I buy these besides Kroger?
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
Where do you find the bulk packs of these?! I want to stock up
Yasmin s.