BY BELVITA #4 in Bread

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Our Belvita Soft Baked Banana Bread Breakfast Biscuits Are So Scrumptious.
Each Biscuit Is Made With Whole Grains Making Your Balanced Breakfast Both Nutritious And Delicious.

Whole Grain Blend (Cracked Buckwheat, Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes)
Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron
Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid]
Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Raisin Paste, Polydextrose
Banana Puree, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Cornstarch, Molasses
Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron)
Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Thiamin Mononitrate! (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Buy on Target*
Katie S.
I don't even know where to begin, practically everything about these bars are spectacular! They are delicious (but healthy) and taste exactly like the real deal.  The only difference from what I can tell, besides being better for you than the old fashioned version filled with tons sugar, is the fact that this particular kind of banana bread is made from more grains and oats rather than just straight up flour.  Because of this, they come out more thick and sturdy than the origin, but for me that's a plus.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This are such delicious snacks. I always keep them on my desk drawer at work for when I need to grab a quick snack. So convinient and so so yummy. Also great as a midnight snack with milk. Love them
Kelsie c.
Lake Placid, FL
I was shocked at how good these were! They’re a Quick breakfast on the go they give 4 hours of energy as well! They’re pretty cheap too. You can get them buy one get one free at publix a lot
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you are looking for an “on the go” breakfast you may want to give this a chance! This gives me the fullness I want, but not quite the banana bread taste I crave. It tastes ok to good, but not great. I give it about a 7 1/2 out of 10 for taste. It is something different since it is soft.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
These taste just like banana bread, it is actually crazy how much it tastes exactly like it. I am completely obsessed with these and so is my four year old. Perfect, quick breakfast for a rushed morning with a preschooler. Very reasonably priced and I will continue to buy these.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Belvita bars for breakfast, it keeps my hunger at bay until lunch. It’s also very healthy, low in fat, has fiber and is all around nutritious. Stop &shop is the supermarket I usually frequent and I’m also stocking up on them.
Ashleigh M.
These go great with my morning coffee. It tastes just like banana bread. It’s soft and sweet. I like to keep these just in case I don’t have time to eat breakfast in the morning or as a snack. My kids like them too.
Shannon S.
Joplin
You cannot get any closer to real banana bread than this product does!! They are soft baked and the perfect morning snack with my coffee!! You can taste the grains and banana and they keep you satisfied!
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
My 3 year old son likes them, I myself find them a tad bit dry. Although very soft and chewy I will add. Also their packed full of flavor, unlike Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bar they won't make you overly poop either.
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
I like these pretty well. I don't mind that they are a bit dry because I like drinking my tea with them. The flavor, for me, is really great. I would recommend trying them at leave once. Not quite banana bread but good for on the go and craving that flavor.
Cara F.
Are you supposed to heat them up?
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Where can I buy these besides Kroger?
Yasmin s.
They are of good taste?
Olivia F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Where do you find the bulk packs of these?! I want to stock up