BY BELVITA

Our belVita Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme Breakfast Biscuits feature a smooth creamy dark chocolate flavored filling between two deliciously wholesome breakfast biscuits, providing you yet another way to savor your morning as part of a balanced breakfast.

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Sugar, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Canola Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Oligofructose, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Chocolate, Salt, Cornstarch, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Cocoa, Datem, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

• These look delicious. Do they really give you energy?1 Answers
Emily R.
Olathe, KS
I’ve tried the regular biscuits and loved them, so I was excited to try these sandwiches for the first time. They are Very delicious! Great source of whole grain, and they kept me full through the morning until lunchtime. I will definitely be buying these for my family!
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Nabisco belVita Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme Breakfast Biscuits are so good. I normally don’t like dark chocolate but this is so delicious. I am constantly on the go and this is perfect for my purse and the diaper bag. I can’t wait to exactly go buy aa few boxes. #YourbelVitaMorning #contest #complimentary @Influenster @belvita
Lauren L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recently discovered these when I had a coupon for some freebies! I wasn't sure what to think before trying them... they seemed like something my grandparents would have in the house and eat for breakfast! I reluctantly tried them and I really really really enjoyed them! They are great tasting. They aren't overly sweet, but leave your belly feeling satisfied. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Ashley W.
Greensboro, NC
I love these for a quick snack on-the-go or just when I'm feeling a little low on energy! They are very tasty, and I love the chocolate in this flavor. Tastes more like dessert than something healthy! belVita Breakfast Biscuits Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are absolutely delicious! It's such a good, crunchy and buttery cookie. The chocolate on the inside is so creamy and just melts in turn mouth delicious! You know it's delicious when you're craving a glass of milk or water after finishing the sand which. This is just pure heaven.
Elizabeth N.
I recently discovered these and am having a hard time keeping them in the house!

I was hesitant to try these as I am not a fan of dark chocolate but I am so glad I did. The dark chocolate is not bitter like most I have had in the past.
The cookie part is crunchy and not too sweet, which I really appreciate.

They advertise these as breakfast biscuits but I don't think they would be filling enough for me to eat for breakfast. I usually enjoy them as an evening snack before bed.
Lindsay L.
Yummy yummy in my tummy so good yas ily .yummy yummy in my tummy so good yas ily .yummy yummy in my tummy so good yas ily .yummy yummy in my tummy so good yas ily yummy yummy in my tummy so good yas ily yummy yummy in my tummy so good yas ily yummy yummy in my tummy so good yas ily .
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
We love these! I am a huge fan of dark chocolate, so I was very excited to find these at the store! There is a good amount of chocolate in between the biscuits. I like to have these as a snack!
Mindy L.
Reminds me of those awesome Keebler sandwich cookies we got as kids...but this is even better because you don't get in trouble for having it for breakfast and it gives you that energy to kickstart your day and whole grains
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
I really liked this belvita product. The chocolate flavor was not overpowering or bitter. I did not feel the benefit of the morning energy but did like this as a breakfast option
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
These look delicious. Do they really give you energy?