BY BELVITA

Our belVita Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme Breakfast Biscuits feature a smooth creamy dark chocolate flavored filling between two deliciously wholesome breakfast biscuits, providing you yet another way to savor your morning as part of a balanced breakfast.

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Sugar, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Canola Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Oligofructose, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Chocolate, Salt, Cornstarch, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Cocoa, Datem, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

• These look delicious. Do they really give you energy?2 Answers
  • I never eaten then yet. But I've heard they are good. Do ...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a light breakfast snack to start my...2 Answers
Joana G.
Waukegan, IL
I am usually skeptical of anything that says chocolate and that it is good for you, yet Nabisco belVita Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme Breakfast Biscuits proved me wrong. These biscuits are delicious, chocolatey, filling. Perfect for the person who is always on the run like me! They’re inexpensive, not much more than a box of granola bars and, most importantly, they’re nutritious and substantial. Will definitely keep a box in the office!
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
I was really excited to receive these in the mail, and even more excited when I saw the $5 gift card to Target in the box. These came at a great time, on a morning where I was running late to work and realized I forgot to grab my breakfast. They were easy, convenient, and honestly tasted pretty great. I wish I would have thought to grab a coffee or milk to have with it because it was fairly dry. I like the idea of the dark chocolate to start my day because it felt like I was having a treat rather than a breakfast bar. I also like that it came with 2 in the package for easy handling on the go. (NOT THAT I CONDONE EATING WHILE DRIVING....)  I wish they would have been a little less crunchy because it gave me the feeling of just dryness in my mouth after eating, but all in all, it made me excited to try other flavors and to buy this one again with the enclosed gift card.
Jessy M.
HAMILTON, OH
I had never tried the Nabisco belVita Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme Breakfast Biscuits before, but I am so glad I did! I usually stick to my favorite, belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits, but the Dark Chocolate Creme are amazing as well! They go great with my morning coffee! Thank you @influenster and @Belvita
#gotitfree #YourbelVitaMorning
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received the belVita Breakfast Cookies to sample for FREE, from Influenster, in the belVita VoxBox in exchange for my honest opinion. The box also included a $5 Target gift card to purchase a full sized box of the cookies. I really enjoyed the taste of the dark chocolate flavored breakfast cookies. They were lightly sweetened and the dark chocolate balanced out the flavors to give it the perfect pairing. I recommend these belVita cookies to others. I keep them in my purse or my daughter’s diaper bag just in case I need a quick pick me up snack while I’m out and about. Overall, I will continue to purchase this product and try some of the other flavors.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I receive this product complimentary from Influenster and I found it quite enjoyable. The biscuit is lightly layered with chocolate creme which gave it a nice taste especially paired with coffee.  It is not something I would eat every morning but definitely good for when you are low on time.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Esta si que son deliciosas! Con chocolate! Ayya ayyy me encantan las compre oara la merienda de La Niña y término comiendomelas yo!! El sabor y la textura me encantaNabisco belVita Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme Breakfast Biscuits
Calli H.
Waco, TX
Great convenient breakfast when you are on the go or in need of a quick snack! I have had Belvita breakfast biscuits before and I love that they are coming out with new flavors to try. I definitely recommend these breakfast biscuits, they are a great easy way to start your day!
Laurie A.
Marina, CA
thank you @influenster @belvita and @target for my #voxbox it is so amazing to come home to free stuff to try just so you can hear what I think! these breakfast cookies were very yummy, full of fiber and chocolatey goodness!
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I have very hectic mornings because I wake up early to catch a train to New York. I don’t always have enough time to make a healthy breakfast, so I typically grab a quick breakfast on the go. I tried belVita breakfast biscuits and they’re the perfect thing for breakfast on the go. They’re delicious! After I tried the dark chocolate one, I’m hooked.
Mandy H.
Pittsburgh, PA
The flavor here is fine, but I think belVita has missed the mark on calling this a "breakfast" item. I try to avoid anything with chocolate creme in the mornings, and I certainly wouldn't give this to my kids. If this was marketed as a healthier cookie option, I would have a more favorable opinion. If my family is going to have 12 grams of sugar with breakfast, it is going to be from a piece of fruit, with natural sugar, and far more fiber.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I never eaten then yet. But I've heard they are good. Do they have that crispy or soft ones?
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
These look delicious. Do they really give you energy?
Brittany B.
I've been looking for a light breakfast snack to start my day with my coffee. Are these sustainable and healthy as an alternative to a bowl of cereal?