BY BELVITA

Bring two morning favorites together with belVita Sandwich Vanilla Yogurt Creme Breakfast Biscuits. Fuel your morning with vanilla yogurt creme flavored filling sandwiched between two tasty biscuits and 15 grams of whole grain per serving.

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Rapeseed And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Soybean Oils, Salt And Peanut Oil), Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Wheat Starch, Canola Oil, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Oligofructose, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Cornstarch, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Nadia T.
I love the Belvita products, i expected this to be in the same field as everything else i tried. However, this is a poor product and is not an appetizing biscuit at all. There is a unauthentic peanut butter taste, almost like it’s going out of date. Not creamy and sweet in the least. Not their best biscuit, should be discontinued or the recipe be adjusted. The flavor isn’t there, the biscuit is somewhat half soggy, not chewy and not crispy - it’s in the middle; which isn’t appetizing.
Wish i loved this.
Otis H.
Tampa
SO IT BEGINS: 0730 alarm goes off and the only thing going through my mind is “please... just 5 more minutes “ Well surprise, 5 turned into 20 and now I’m stuck thinking “was it worth it? Did I even work it? Maybe next time I’ll put my thing down flip it and reverse it...” with this internal crisis taking an additional 5 minutes what am I to do?!?! Luckily, Nabisco created the amazing Nabisco belVita Sandwich Breakfast Biscuits Peanut Butter because with one pack (containing two sandwiches) a banana and a cup of coffee I’m still on track to starting my day feeling great and full!!! Amazing product 10/10
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
Love these!! They are perfect for my busy mornings. One pack fills me up and gives me the energy I need to keep moving. I love anything peanut butter and I don't feel guilty after eating them. They taste really good!! Definitely a product I will keep purchasing.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Awesome flavor, nice snack, good size. I usually get this product at target for $2.50 a box. Each box comes with 5 packages and each package has 4 crisp thin cookie style biscuits. Is practical to carry on your bag and very filling too. 230 calories each serving
Mia E.
I love peanut butter in it's natural state, from a jar. I usually don't go for peanut butter cookies because the peanut butter usually has to much sugar added and it distorts the taste. These "cookies" do not disappoint! They have just the right amount of sweetness, and a great crunch. I find my self savoring them instead of scarfing them down two at a time. They are always in my bookbag, and lunch sack!
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this brand! I have yet to have a bad product. Great for a filler meal if you are on the run, late for work, or just need a pick me up. Sweet and pleasant creamy peanut butter taste. So far everything goes great with coffee and tea. Individually packaged for convenience.
Meghan B.
Voorhees, NJ
These are SOO good! I bought these on a whim at the store and they are even better than the plain biscuits. They are perfect on the go snacks! I am packing them in my hospital bag for when I go in to labor!
Heather R.
Yes! A great addition to the belVita family! My daughter loves these! Since she cannot have chocolate, peanut butter is a go to, so having this flavor available is great. Crunchy, creamy, lots of flavor.
Jillian G.
These are soooo good. Reminds me of Nutter Butter... It is like having a Nutter Butter Sandwich for breakfast! Keeps you full until mid-morning... Good for a snack too!
Katherine P.
Austin, MN
Perfect little on-the-go snack. I keep a box of these in my desk drawer at work for a busy morning when I miss breakfast or just need a snack before lunch. Delicious.

back