BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Our Belvita Soft Baked Mixed Berry Breakfast Biscuits Are Chewy And Oh So Delicious.
Each Wholesome Biscuit Is Made With Nutritious Whole Grains.

Whole Grain Blend (Cracked Buckwheat, Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes)
Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron
Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid]
Sugar, Canola Oil, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Raisin Paste, Polydextrose
Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries
Cornstarch, Molasses, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Dried Raspberries Natural Flavor
Grape Juice Concentrate, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron)
Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Thiamin Mononitrate! (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

• Do you think this taste nasty? Am I the only one who did ...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for these since I got them in my MamaVo...1 Answers
Nabisco belVita Mixed Berry Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits
  • "Loved the cookie, I just tried it by the mamma vox box examples, I got the chocolate chip one, it was really good and my kids loved it (1yr and 4yr) BUT SUPER crumbly and dry, which it makes a mess everywhere." in 8 reviews
Megan T.
I love these so much! They are great as a snack at school or when I need something really quick. These are even healthy for you! I have food allergies to multiple things (milk, eggs, beef, chocolate, etc.) and these are safe for me to eat without making my stomach upset. The only downfall is they fall apart easily. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfectly soft and chewy in the best way. Not overly sweet, but just enough not to taste too bland. They are a filling snack or would go great with a cup of coffee in the morning for those who like a small breakfast. I am ready to try more flavors.
Lauren K.
I love eating these in the car on the way to work in the morning when I don’t have time to eat something before leaving. I wish they had less sugar but I’m hoping that the sugar it does have is from more natural things like the berries and molasses!
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I pretty much love all Belvita products, but these were different. I actually bought them buy mistake and was glad I did. I love belvita. As a school therapist I often don't get time to eat or too myself so these are great for a quick pick me up with coffee. The soft bake is a nice hangs from the crunchy biscuit.
Madison S.
These belvita bars are so good! They're super filling and full of healthy flavors. I eat these almost everyday and they never get old! They're pretty cheap and they taste great, how much better can it get.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Marissa O.
Apple Valley, CA
I received in my #MamaVoxBox from Influenster a complimentary Belvita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuit in the flavor Mixed Berry to review. It was so delicious, soft and chewy with a great taste. If you have ever had a Fig Newton it has a similar taste to the outside cookie part of a Fig Newton...but way better because this has that delicious flavor of whole grain and oats, blueberries, raspberries and cranberries all rolled into one. Definitely a delicious way to start off your morning or even as a great snack I'm MY opinion. I'm looking forward to trying any other flavors that they may carry.
Sara A.
San Antonio, TX
These are my favorite snacks, and by far my favorite for breakfast! The taste is absolutely amazing! It gives you four hours of energy to help you start the day. I love the bites more because it makes me feel like there is more to eat, and not to mention it's easy to throw into my yogurt. I wish the would sell the bites everywhere but it's hard to find the mix berry bites in some local grocery stores. It is by far my favorite though.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom brought these little cookies when she visited, they were and instant favorite with the kids. We now take them around as a healthy snack alternative. They are soft and sweet like a cookie but are a healthy bar. We would give them five stars if the packaging were a little more sturdy, we have got lots of boxes with smashed cookies, they do tend to crumble with pressure but we don't like buying them already smashed.
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a free sample compliments of Influenster. I had the biscuit in my purse and forgot about it till I got to the hospital to see my mom. I was reaching for my phone when I realized that the biscuit was in there and since I was hungry I decided to much a little on it. I only ate half but it filled me up that I left the other have for breakfast the next day. They are so good and taste great and very satisfying. I will be buying these at the market to take with me when I go on hiking trips.
Anjelica S.
Louisville, KY
Do you think this taste nasty? Am I the only one who did not like this?
Melanie J.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been looking for these since I got them in my MamaVoxBox... Finally found them today! Did anyone else have a hard time finding them?