BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Our Belvita Soft Baked Mixed Berry Breakfast Biscuits Are Chewy And Oh So Delicious.
Each Wholesome Biscuit Is Made With Nutritious Whole Grains.

Whole Grain Blend (Cracked Buckwheat, Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes)
Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron
Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid]
Sugar, Canola Oil, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Raisin Paste, Polydextrose
Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries
Cornstarch, Molasses, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Dried Raspberries Natural Flavor
Grape Juice Concentrate, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron)
Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Thiamin Mononitrate! (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

• Do you think this taste nasty? Am I the only one who did not like...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for these since I got them in my MamaVoxBox... ...1 Answers
Nabisco belVita Mixed Berry Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits
  • "Loved the cookie, I just tried it by the mamma vox box examples, I got the chocolate chip one, it was really good and my kids loved it (1yr and 4yr) BUT SUPER crumbly and dry, which it makes a mess everywhere." in 8 reviews
Marissa O.
Apple Valley, CA
I received in my #MamaVoxBox from Influenster a complimentary Belvita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuit in the flavor Mixed Berry to review. It was so delicious, soft and chewy with a great taste. If you have ever had a Fig Newton it has a similar taste to the outside cookie part of a Fig Newton...but way better because this has that delicious flavor of whole grain and oats, blueberries, raspberries and cranberries all rolled into one. Definitely a delicious way to start off your morning or even as a great snack I'm MY opinion. I'm looking forward to trying any other flavors that they may carry.
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a free sample compliments of Influenster. I had the biscuit in my purse and forgot about it till I got to the hospital to see my mom. I was reaching for my phone when I realized that the biscuit was in there and since I was hungry I decided to much a little on it. I only ate half but it filled me up that I left the other have for breakfast the next day. They are so good and taste great and very satisfying. I will be buying these at the market to take with me when I go on hiking trips.
Jeanne A.
Union, NJ
Great snack! These keep me
Full and energized throughout the day. Banana and the berry flavored are my favorite. I usually stock up on them at Target when they go on sale. It's another plus that it only contains 10g of sugar. These are a must when I travel, I always bring a pack with me.
Natalie B.
I received the Mixed Berry belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits to try complimentary from Influenster on behalf of belVita. The soft baked version of belVita wasn't as desirable to me as the harder baked ones I have tried in the past. The taste was fine and it was edible. It was soft but very dry and crumbly at the same time. I guess I was expecting the texture of a soft baked cookie and instead this was kind of falling apart, tons of crumbs, and felt very dry in my mouth. It didn't taste stale, but the texture of it did. Make sure you have something to drink to moisten your mouth after eating these. I prefer the regular harder baked ones more. Overall, they are OK.
Christine C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received this product complimentary from influenster #mamavoxbox, and i actually enjoyed it! i was really expecting some dry cracker thing that tastes quite similar of cardboard mixed with old cereal, but this was good! it is so soft it almost crumbles, the bar is somewhat moist and dense. it tastes good, i liked the mixed berry pieces. and it did keep me satiated for a while. i wouldn't survive on this alone but i enjoy that it is filling for a snack and it is packed with vitamins. thank you!
Krystal V.
San antonio, Tx
I received one Belvita Soft Baked bar in the Mixed Berry flavor via my #mamavoxbox
I'm not one for breakfast bars because they tend to be overly chewy and have the consistency of gravel with fruit treats mixed in. Not this breakfast bar!! It was just the right consistency and they definitely don't skimp on the fruit. I even got my picky 2 year old to try a bite and she came back for more which never happens!!
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love Belvita products, but I was a little disappointed with the flavor of these breakfast bars. I really enjoyed the fact that they were soft, as I usually purchase their crunchy breakfast bars. However, I personally didn't find the berry flavor all too pleasing. I'll definitely buy their other products again, but probably not this specific one.
Kelly H.
Bristow, VA
I received this from Influenster and was a little nervous about trying. I'm not usually a person who buys bars like this. I was surprised by how soft and moist it was. It tasted just like I would expect a bar to taste if I had made it. I only gave it a B because I'm not allowed to have too much fiber and this gives you 20% of your daily value. It would be great for those who are limited to their fiber intake.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my mama vox box: I made my girls try it first, so they each took a bite. The six year old took the biggest bite she could get in her mouth. She chewed it up as the 4 year old was taking her bite. Both girls gave it two thumbs up! I personally thought they were really good. Not a cookie, but definitely a good choice for breakfast or a snack.
Natalie P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I received the cookie in my MamaVoxBox. I tried it this morning for breakfast. Initially it's very soft, so a lot of crumbs. The initial taste and smell is exactly like the outer layer of a Fig Newton. As I continued to chew the chocolate seemed weird because of the great similarity to a Fig Newton. I would have preferred a fruit flavoring instead of the chocolate. I couldn't finish it because the flavor confusion was too great for me to get over.
Anjelica S.
Louisville, KY
Do you think this taste nasty? Am I the only one who did not like this?
Melanie W.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been looking for these since I got them in my MamaVoxBox... Finally found them today! Did anyone else have a hard time finding them?