BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Belvita Bites Chocolate Breakfast Biscuits Offer A Convenient Way For You To Get Your Four Hours Of Nutritious, Steady Energy On The Go.

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Sugar, Canola Oil, Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Dextrose, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract) , Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rye Flour, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Chocolate, Baking Soda, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Camille O.
Perris, CA
My favorite breakfast bars! It’s not too sweet even though it’s flavor is chocolate. I also love how there are bits and pieces of whole grain in the bars whenever you eat it. It’s so good that I can eat it even if it’s not for breakfast
T B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wouldn't say these are healthy as its just carbs (energy that they advertise), but they're also not unhealthy.. I enjoy them when I'm studying and also like that they're minis so there's not a mess everywhere. The chocolate flavor is pretty good and not too sweet. Tastes like a chocolate graham cracker.
Courtney S.
TEMPLE, TX
Best things ever perfect breakfast,snack ,cookie they taste so yummy I feel like they have a hint of honey taste. One bag fills me up it's way better then the 100 calorie snacks
Heloisa F.
Lakewood, CO
The best all time snack ever! I really like this brand and mostly buy it every so often. I don't think it's low calorie at all, but it is a better option if you're hungry and don't have many good options around. Definitely something to keep in your purse for emergencies!
Katie H.
Columbia, SC
I am a "portable breakfast" eater. If it can't be eaten while driving... It's not going to work. I am so not a morning person, I like my coffee and brekkie TO GO! BeVita breakfast bites are the best, easy and not messy to eat while driving. Bite size = fewer crumbs. The chocolate ones are my favorite and they go GREAT with a hot cup of coffee with vanilla almond milk!
Naedelene R.
I have no time in the mornings to make myself breakfast during the weekdays, so I need something quick and easy and somewhat nutritious. These have become my staple go to breakfast. Belvita comes in many flavors and most of them are so good! It claims to give your hours of energy, but for me, they don't. They are easy to find at stores like Target, Walmart, Winco, and Savemart. I even got four of my coworkers to start eating them lol.
Marilee A.
I have found these too be really delicious i am not much of a healthy person but thwy say these are good for you. I just love how soft and chocolatey these are. I eat these on my 15 minute breaks and it fills me up . i usually tale 4 since i have 3 breaks.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Very good, it feels weird first but later the flavor is very nice, is good value, healthy, you can buy it in any store, is a biscuit that you can share with anyone including kids. I eat this like two times per month and ok, a good snack for me, recommend.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love all Belvita products. Most morning this is my breakfast with coffee or juice. This product is considered a healthy treat product. I have purchase these products since first tried. I recommend this product to anyone that need a quick breakfast on the go.
Heather H.
Acworth, GA
I normally don't like chocolate for breakfast but these things taste so good! Not overly sweet but just enough. I'm also surprised with the portion in these bags, they keep coming and coming, you can be full easily on one bag.