BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Add A Little Crunch To Your Morning With New Belvita Toasted Coconut Breakfast Biscuits. These New Biscuits Are Filled With Delicious Coconut Flavor And Provide 4 Hours Of Nutritious Steady Energy.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Toasted Dried Coconut, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Datem, Salt, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy

Cher F.
Tried these for the first time after receiving them on a flight and I plan to buy some. Slightly bland but I could taste the coconut. They actually tasted better as I kept eating them.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I wasn’t sure I would like these but omg try these dipped in coffee ❤️❤️❤️ sooo good. I bought them for the first time recently but want to pick some more up. And that won’t be an issue thanks to the super affordable price
Cin V.
San Jose, CA
I have been on a coconut craze. Anything that contains coconut, I just need to try. So, I’m not really a breakfast type of chick but I do favor a to go breakfast. BelVita is on the go and easy to eat while driving or walking to work. Once I seen a coconut flavor, I had to try it. Love it! My favorite flavor & when I see it I throw it in my shopping cart.
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
My favorite had always been the blueberry, now the coconut is definitely my new favorite. Sadly, they do have quite a few carbs, 35 per pack of 4. On the plus side, they do have 3 grams of fiber. I like that the first ingredient listed is whole grain blend. They taste good and are way better for you than a Little Debbie snack cake.
Vanessa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a long-time fan of Belvita breakfast products. I pretty much like any flavor, but I especially love these new coconut ones. They are sweet and buttery, great for a cup of coffee to start your morning! I think they are satisfying, though not necessarily lasting (meaning I am full when I eat them but still get hungry later).
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
These bars are a great choice for breakfast! I was hesitant to try them since I don't usually like coconut but the taste of it here wasn't at all overpowering! It tastes more like a nice, toasty, sweet cookie or something but it's not too sweet for breakfast. They come four to a pack and they're surprisingly filling! They never fail to keep me from getting hungry until lunchtime. The cranberry orange flavor is also great!
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
I recently purchased several varities of the BelVita breakfast biscuits to incorporate into our families new healthy eating plan. The toasted coconut flavor is to die for!  Definitely my favorite flavor so far!  What I like best about this breakfast biscuits is that their claim of 4 hours of energy is on par.  If I have a package of these to snack on I don't get hungry until it is time for my next full meal.
Patricia R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy but the carbs are bad, as a matter of fact, 36 grams per pack of 4. As far as price goes, very reasonably priced, under $6.00 for a large box. I must admit that I've been in denial thinking that I could eat these along with my protein shake and it be okay. But this will be the last time I purchase them because my weight is much more important to me they needs breakfast biscuits.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
I couldn't wait to try the new flavor Belvita has out now the toasted coconut! All natural, whole grain and gives me energy! Love how thin the biscuits are and how refreshing the taste of coconut is. If you haven't tried them yet go get a box of them at your local grocery store you won't regret it! Love these!
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
These are such a great on the go breakfast food! As a student, I absolutely love these! I am constantly on the go with my school and the two jobs that I obtain. I can just grab this and throw it in my book back and call it a day, just like that!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
oh my god, i need to get my hands on these! where are they sold?!
Samantha R.
Has anyone tried these? Are they any good? Do they have a strong coconut flavor?
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut ? Do these have pieces of coconut in ur or are they just coconut flavored?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
These are my 2nd favorite flavor of Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Golden Oat next to the Pumpkin Spice!! What is your FAVORITE??