GroceryBakerybelVita
Nabisco Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut

Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Add A Little Crunch To Your Morning With New Belvita Toasted Coconut Breakfast Biscuits. These New Biscuits Are Filled With Delicious Coconut Flavor And Provide 4 Hours Of Nutritious Steady Energy.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Toasted Dried Coconut, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Datem, Salt, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy

Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut ? Do these have pieces of coconut in ur or are they just coconut flavored?
These are my 2nd favorite flavor of [product:belvita-crunchy-breakfast-biscuits] next to the Pumpkin Spice!! What is your FAVORITE??
oh my god, i need to get my hands on these! where are they sold?!
Start your review of Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut!
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut uploaded by Paige I.
I I really love these and honestly they're probably my favorite snack on hand right now. There's lots of different flavors and are inexpensive. Really good to dip in milk and always a good snack to have on hand.
Elisha M.
Hudson, NC
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut uploaded by Elisha M.
This product tastes amazing! It is my go-to anytime I am hungry or just need to munch on something. They have the best flavors, but my all time favorite is the Toasted Coconut. They are delicious and nutritious. It is a little pricey for the amount of product per box, but honestly for the taste it is so worth it. I highly recommend! Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut
Yadaris N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut uploaded by Yadaris N.
Purchased at: Walmart
What can not be missing in my breakfasts are, Belvita Biscuits with my coffee they are delicious they are perfect because they are made of grains with Fiber Belvita It has a variety of flavors these are some of my Favorites #toastedcoconut. natural flavors #belvita #breakfast #biscuits
C Leilani D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut uploaded by C Leilani D.
Seriously my favorite on the go breakfast. When I am in a rush or just feel like having a cafe.. I turn to this. The flavor is absolutely yummy. I personally dip my breakfast biscuits in my coffee and enjoy. It is also just as delicious without the dunk! Satisfies my morning hunger and holds me over till lunch. We have this in stock in our home, it's a must.
Cristiblu  R.
Homestead, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut uploaded by Cristiblu  R.
This is pretty good for on the go and even better dipped in cold milk. 20grams of whole grain per serving. Lovely
Luryann J.
NSW, Sydney
For start I like most of the belvita flavors and I also love coconut, so I think this is an amazing snack...
Melissa S.
Graysville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like Toasted Coconut you will love this product. I love to have it for my after snack. I highly recommend this product.
Cindy  V.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been on a coconut craze. Anything that contains coconut, I just need to try. So, I’m not really a breakfast type of chick but I do favor a to go breakfast. BelVita is on the go and easy to eat while driving or walking to work. Once I seen a coconut flavor, I had to try it. Love it! My favorite flavor & when I see it I throw it in my shopping cart.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
Omg these are the best BelVitas! The blueberry used to be my favorite until I find these 💖 not only are they delicious but they make the most phenomenal cheesecake crust in the world!!
Jade W.
Chino, CA
"I've been a Belvita fan for years. My favorite flavor had always been the chocolate. Who doesn't love chocolate? I say "had been" because I tried the new coconut flavor and it had such a good taste. Sweet but not overly sweet. It reminds me of macaroons. This is my favorite now. Its a must try for all coconut lovers out there!" Great if you are counting macros !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kristen B.
Wilson, NC
il y a 3 ans
Shawna A. il y a un an
They have small pieces of coconut throughout the biscuits. Its not enough that they're tough to chew. Its more the base dough, and a little coconut flakes. Assuming flavoring, they have probably been flavored with an extract or oil.
Nicole  A.