Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Soft Baked Variety Pack

We all need energy to start the morning. We also need a delicious, wholesome breakfast. Baked with hearty whole grains, belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits are delicious, nutritious and give you satisfying morning energy to start your day off right. CONTAINS. 20% Daily Value of FIBER, 7g Fat Per Serving. 11g delicious WHOLE GRAIN per 50g serving. Good source of B-VITAMINS. ​. CONTAINS NO. high fructose corn syrup. partial hydrogenated oils. artificial flavors or sweeteners.

I love the crunch flavors. Are these better than those?
I am a huge fan of the crunchy breakfast biscuits and was wondering if this stack up? Do they have as much flavor as the crunch ones or does their softness leave you wanting more?
Start your review of Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Soft Baked Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I tend to prefer cookies and treats to be soft, like chewy chocolate chip cookies and brownies, but in this case I prefer the crunchy texture of the original belVita biscuits over the soft baked texture -- I can't get enough of those Chocolate treats -- though I would purchase the Soft Baked in the Mixed Berry flavor again.” in reviews
“I didn't really like the berry flavor in it but I think it would taste much better in the chocolate chip.” in reviews
“My favorite are the Banana Bread, but I also really like the chocolate although I usually have those as a snack not so much for breakfast.” in reviews
“...that there was a good serving of fibre in each cookie, but they can be a little dry, so you do need to wash it down with something.” in reviews
“I had the mixed berry flavor and ate with some vanilla yogurt and a cup of coffee and was fueled for the morning!” in reviews
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Soft Baked Variety Pack uploaded by Saundra W.
It's rare that I find healthy food that I like, so when I saw these, I did not have high hopes, but I bought a box anyway. Boy, was I wrong thinking these would be gross! These are some of the best tasting healthy breakfast bars I've ever had. The only thing I didn't like was that there was a somewhat gritty taste, but I think that's from the oats. This bar left me feeling full, energized, and satisfied all the way until lunch time.
Weaverville, NC
I really do love these biscuits, or cookies, as we call them around here. I received a free box of belVita Breakfast Biscuits in my Sugar n Spice VoxBox complimentary of Influenster earlier this year, 2013, and since trying those, I have recently wanted to try these after seeing them being something new in the store recently while stocking up on the belVita Breakfast Biscuits!!. I am glad that I did!! Even the kids love them! They ask for them instead of the usual "brand name cookies". So I am really pleased with that. Considering how hard it is to get children to like or even eat anything close to being good for them!! I enjoy them the most, but it's a close call! They are really good! Especially with coffee! Tastes better than dunking some donuts! Healtheir too! After all they do contain 20% Daily Value of fiber, 7g Fat PER serving, 11g of delicious WHOLE GRAINS per 50g serving, and they are a great source of B-VITAMINS!! Also, don't forget that they don't contain any high fructose corn syrup, partial hydrogenated oils, or any artificial flavors or sweeteners. So they REALLY do start my morning off right! Also, I just can't believe how soft they are! They really do mean "Soft Baked"!! I expected a hard biscuit, like most products are that claim to be soft baked, but to my surprise, it was just like they were freshly baked, just minutes ago, and are now completely cooled, at that perfect moment to be eaten. So if you need a delicious, wholesome breakfast, baked with hearty whole grains, belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits are delicious, nutritious and give you satisfying morning energy to start your day off right. Plus the Individually sealed packs are just the right amount of nutrition to get your engine revving!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,139 reviews
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Soft Baked Variety Pack uploaded by Briana J.
I had a coupon for these so I figured I'd try them. They're really good and have great healthy ingredients. They even pass as cookies to my two year old cookie loving toddler! I'll definitely be trying other flavors!
Flavor was OK. I did not enjoy the texture, it was too soft and the whole piece broke apart when I bit into it. I would not buy these again- their regular crackers are better. The texture was similar to an oatmeal cookie but with extra flour- mine was very dry and hard to swallow
Sugar Land, TX
I've been a fan of belVita's original crunchy breakfast biscuits for some time now -- especially the Chocolate (tastes like Chocolate Teddy Grahams!) and Cinnamon Brown Sugar. I've also recently tried the Soft Baked Biscuit in the Oats & Chocolate flavor, and to be honest I wasn't too crazy about it. It's not terrible, but just not my cup of tea. Still, I was excited to try the Mixed Berry flavor that I received in my Influenster MamaVoxBox. And apparently, so were my husband and son. While they munched most of it, I managed to get a bite and was quite impressed! I'm glad I wasn't too quick to write off the Soft Baked Biscuits because the combination of blueberries and raspberries added a delicious sweetness to the soft and crumbly texture of the Soft Baked Biscuit. I also liked that the Soft Baked Biscuits had 5 grams of fiber, 3 grams of protein, and 4 monounsaturated fat (a good fat!). Both the original crunchy and the soft baked belVita biscuits have come in so handy in the mornings while I'm tending to my baby boy and I don't always have time for a breakfast until I've gotten him fed. I tend to prefer cookies and treats to be soft, like chewy chocolate chip cookies and brownies, but in this case I prefer the crunchy texture of the original belVita biscuits over the soft baked texture -- I can't get enough of those Chocolate treats -- though I would purchase the Soft Baked in the Mixed Berry flavor again. Thanks to belVita and Influenster for giving me and my family the opportunity to try this new flavor and texture! Disclosure: I received belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits complimentary from Influenster on behalf of belVita.
Bell, CA
I'm type of person who doesn't like to eat breakfast super early. But since i'm started to work really early i need something to help me to wake up and feel energize. I tried the Banana bread flavor OMG it was super good. I really love how a cookie can really taste like banana bread. So far this is my favorite breakfast snack to start my day.
I bought the BelVita Banana bread breakfast bars. My favorite flavor & was very pleased. They're very moist, tasty, & delicious. You don't have the guilt as with other treats because they aren't fattening plus have added fiber which I don't get enough of.
Denham Spgs, LA
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Soft Baked Variety Pack uploaded by Jessica S.
Been trying these out. I'm not a big fan of the mixed berry kind but the banana nut is tasty. Great for a breakfast on the go. Make sure you have something to wash it back with though.
Kroger offered these as a free Friday item. Honestly, I got them since they were free but never dreamed I would even try them, let alone like them or purchase on my own! They sat in the cabinet for about a week until one night I was hunting for a sweet treat...there was nothing remotely sweet except the blueberry Belvita biscuits!!! Rolling my eyes, I grabbed a pack...Boy am I glad I did!!! They were so AMAZING I ate 3 Packs, a total of 12 biscuits!!! The next day I bought EVERY flavor they make & they are all surprisingly tasty!!! Before I tried them, I related them to melba toast, thinking they'd be dry & bland...I admit I judged too soon!!! Try them, you'll LOVE them!!! Thanks Kroger for the free digital coupon!!!
Henrico, VA
I received these from Influenster via the #MamaVoxBox and loved them. The little bit that the testosterone carriers allowed me to have that is! They went NUTS for them and were literally fighting over the package so that everyone got a chance to taste them. I've purchased five boxes (separately) of the Mixed Berry since our initial taste test - and the box lasts all of about 5 minutes once they know they are in the house. I'm going to have to fill a shopping cart full of them and hide them in the house to keep them on hand!!! Absolutely delicious, so soft, and so good for you too! It is one of the reasons I don't mind the boys scarfing them down like wildfire - as long as they promise to leave at least one for momma!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...