Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Soft Baked Variety Pack
We all need energy to start the morning. We also need a delicious, wholesome breakfast. Baked with hearty whole grains, belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits are delicious, nutritious and give you satisfying morning energy to start your day off right. CONTAINS. 20% Daily Value of FIBER, 7g Fat Per Serving. 11g delicious WHOLE GRAIN per 50g serving. Good source of B-VITAMINS. . CONTAINS NO. high fructose corn syrup. partial hydrogenated oils. artificial flavors or sweeteners.see more...
Top Questions See all 100 Q&A
- "I tend to prefer cookies and treats to be soft, like chewy chocolate chip cookies and brownies, but in this case I prefer the crunchy texture of the original belVita biscuits over the soft baked texture -- I can't get enough of those Chocolate treats -- though I would purchase the Soft Baked in the Mixed Berry flavor again." in 32 reviews
- "I didn't really like the berry flavor in it but I think it would taste much better in the chocolate chip." in 21 reviews
- "My favorite are the Banana Bread, but I also really like the chocolate although I usually have those as a snack not so much for breakfast." in 13 reviews
- "The taste of them were pretty decent and I did like that there was a good serving of fibre in each cookie, but they can be a little dry, so you do need to wash it down with something." in 12 reviews
- "I had the mixed berry flavor and ate with some vanilla yogurt and a cup of coffee and was fueled for the morning!" in 9 reviews
Still, I was excited to try the Mixed Berry flavor that I received in my Influenster MamaVoxBox. And apparently, so were my husband and son. While they munched most of it, I managed to get a bite and was quite impressed! I'm glad I wasn't too quick to write off the Soft Baked Biscuits because the combination of blueberries and raspberries added a delicious sweetness to the soft and crumbly texture of the Soft Baked Biscuit.
I also liked that the Soft Baked Biscuits had 5 grams of fiber, 3 grams of protein, and 4 monounsaturated fat (a good fat!). Both the original crunchy and the soft baked belVita biscuits have come in so handy in the mornings while I'm tending to my baby boy and I don't always have time for a breakfast until I've gotten him fed.
I tend to prefer cookies and treats to be soft, like chewy chocolate chip cookies and brownies, but in this case I prefer the crunchy texture of the original belVita biscuits over the soft baked texture -- I can't get enough of those Chocolate treats -- though I would purchase the Soft Baked in the Mixed Berry flavor again.
Thanks to belVita and Influenster for giving me and my family the opportunity to try this new flavor and texture! Disclosure: I received belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits complimentary from Influenster on behalf of belVita.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos