Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Soft Baked Oats & Peanut Butter uploaded by Nicole F.

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Made With High Quality Wholesome Ingredients Like Peanut Butter And Whole Grains, Belvita Soft Baked Oats & Peanut Butter Breakfast Biscuits Provide 4 Hours Of Nutritious Steady Energy For The Whole Morning.

Whole Grain Blend (Cracked Buckwheat, Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Fold Acid), Sugar Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Rapeseed And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Soybean Oils, Salt And Peanut Oil), Canola Oil, Polydextrose, Raisin Paste, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Peanut Oil, Molasses, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Natural Flavor, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Peanut, Soy.

Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best one out all that I have tried. It has a great peanut butter taste. It isn't like the jar taste if that makes sense. Definitely not overbearing with peanut butter. It is consistent with the other types that are like this. The oats and peanut butter really mix well together. If you want to try this brand/product I would highly recommend this.
Danielle S.
Centreville, VA
These are AMAZING! They were on sale so I picked them up. But oh so good and going to keep buying them. They are very soft but not too crumbly. I put them in the microwave for like 10-15 seconds and then they are a bit warm. Not too peanut buttery. All around delicious
Aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Durante un tiempo las probe y me gustaron bastante.. tengo tiempo sin conseguirlas en el mercado sin embargo en el formato de galletas mas finas las amaba por ser a base de miel. Son deliciosas y con una textura muy crujiente enamora al paladar :)
Shane M.
I thought the banana bread one was my favorite, but now I don't know. I'm pretty torn between the mixed berry, banana bread, and this oats & Peanut Butter. It has such a great taste. Love the subtle crunch and the fact that it has oats in it. Great for breakfast or if you're looking for a healthy snack!
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
I do not like these a whole lot. They are very rich and when I eat them for breakfast they make my tummy hurt. But my husband loves them.
Aigner J.
Triangle , VA
These are pretty good if you're a peanut butter lover. Which I am not. However, they were okay and I buy them for my kids on occasion.
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
The taste is good and it is soft and easy to chew. This is a good snack to eat. I put them in my lunch for work
Aryelin L.
Quisiera saber la variedad de sabores que tienen?