Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Soft Baked Cinnamon

BelVita Cinnamon Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits.
New!
Nabisco.
20% daily value of fiber 7g fat per serving.
Breakfast.
Nutritious morning energy.
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
5 x 1.76 oz (50g) packs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Soft Baked Cinnamon!
How would you rate this product?
doral
This are my favorite cookies for all the days. I just bought 3 packages right now (they were 2.99$ at Publix ) I think they are healthier than other brands and can eat one everyday for the snack
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really tasty and great for when you're in a rush and need to grab something for on the go to eat! It's also healthy so it's a win win. I bought these initially because I had a coupon and continued buying them because they're tasty. I recommend them.
Bartonville, IL
Yes yes yes yes and more yes every day I cos easy these a couple times a day I love the different flavors that it offers and it just is a natural way to snack and it never leaves me feeling too full or tired or sick I love the options that they gave you and I will be buying this again the
Love the belvita products. They are usually on sale when I buy them so I get a couple different flavors. I wouldn't purchase them with out a coupon or with out them being on sale but they are a great on the go snack! I love the cinnamon flavor! It really is great!
Baton Rouge, LA
When I am on the go these are a perfect breakfast. I am not a big breakfast water anyway and these I can actually stomach in the morning. They are also great as a snack throughout the day. They curb my appetite and taste amazing as well, almost too good to be healthy.
Mineral City, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really didn't think I would like these because I'm not big on eating healthy (even though I should be). However when I had these I was surprised how tasty they were!
Irving, TX
To much of my surprise, these are amazing. They almost taste like a graham cracker but honestly, better. They're thinner and easier to eat but they're really sooo good!
Port Washington, WI
These breakfast biscuits really start off my day. I eat one package for breakfast usually and that is all because it fills me up. I regularly buy this product because it is cheap and well worth the money. I do recommend this product to others.
This is a wonderful must have product to keep stocked in the pantry. This satisfies​ my cravings all morning until lunch and it tastes great with a cup of coffee, or milk.
Very delicious and healthy ! I usually have this for breakfast or as a small snack . Not to overpowering on the cinnamon, I have one a day and I would recommend this !

Looking for your answer?