Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Soft Baked Cinnamon uploaded by RUTH G.

BY BELVITA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

BelVita Cinnamon Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits.
New!
Nabisco.
20% daily value of fiber 7g fat per serving.
Breakfast.
Nutritious morning energy.
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
5 x 1.76 oz (50g) packs.

Alisha B.
Fairchild Afb, WA
These are really tasty and great for when you're in a rush and need to grab something for on the go to eat! It's also healthy so it's a win win. I bought these initially because I had a coupon and continued buying them because they're tasty. I recommend them.
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
Yes yes yes yes and more yes every day I cos easy these a couple times a day I love the different flavors that it offers and it just is a natural way to snack and it never leaves me feeling too full or tired or sick I love the options that they gave you and I will be buying this again the
Kaitlin M.
Love the belvita products. They are usually on sale when I buy them so I get a couple different flavors. I wouldn't purchase them with out a coupon or with out them being on sale but they are a great on the go snack! I love the cinnamon flavor! It really is great!
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge, LA
When I am on the go these are a perfect breakfast. I am not a big breakfast water anyway and these I can actually stomach in the morning. They are also great as a snack throughout the day. They curb my appetite and taste amazing as well, almost too good to be healthy.
Gabbie B.
Mineral city , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really didn't think I would like these because I'm not big on eating healthy (even though I should be). However when I had these I was surprised how tasty they were!
Brittani P.
Irving, TX
To much of my surprise, these are amazing. They almost taste like a graham cracker but honestly, better. They're thinner and easier to eat but they're really sooo good!
Mira S.
Port Washington, WI
These breakfast biscuits really start off my day. I eat one package for breakfast usually and that is all because it fills me up. I regularly buy this product because it is cheap and well worth the money. I do recommend this product to others.
Glyniel C.
This is a wonderful must have product to keep stocked in the pantry. This satisfies​ my cravings all morning until lunch and it tastes great with a cup of coffee, or milk.
Daisy G.
Very delicious and healthy ! I usually have this for breakfast or as a small snack . Not to overpowering on the cinnamon, I have one a day and I would recommend this !
ari r.
Coraopolis, PA
Not as great as the crunchy ones. I’m just not fond of the flavor. It’s different than the crunchy one. Reminds me more of an oatmeal bar or something.