Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Sandwich Vanilla Yogurt Creme uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Bring Two Morning Favorites Together With Belvita Sandwich Vanilla Yogurt Creme Breakfast Biscuits. Fuel Your Morning With Vanilla Yogurt Creme Flavored Filling Sandwiched Between Two Tasty Biscuits And 15 Grams Of Whole Grain Per Serving.

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Rapeseed And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Soybean Oils, Salt And Peanut Oil), Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Wheat Starch, Canola Oil, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Oligofructose, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Cornstarch, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Peanut, Soy.

Emily H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh, these are delicious! The vanilla yogurt is the first flavor I have tried, so I don’t have anything to compare them too, but they are amazing. They taste like lemon pound cake cookies. They are a hard cookie and have a cream middle. They are not overly sweet, just perfect for the morning or as a snack with a cup of coffee. They have 15 grams of whole grain per package and as far as the four hour energy, I can’t really say as I have not felt a difference in energy. Definitely give them a try!
Emily E.
Brookville, IN
I love the Belvita peanut butter breakfast sandwiches! They are so easy to grab on the go but they are still fulfilling just like a full breakfast. They are always my go to when I'm in a hurry to get out the door!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just. love these Belvita, sandwich vanilla yogurt cream breakfast biscuits. They have such a delicious taste, and 4 hours of nutrition steady energy.
Adrianne S.
Cayce
I am usually not a fan of things that are vanilla flavored but this cookie was surprisely tasty. It had a nice texture and the center of the cookie was delicious. I definetly will be buying this again.The only complaint I have is that the cookie crumbles easily but besides that very delicious and filling.
Kelsey B.
Cullman, AL
I eat belvita or nature valley breakfast biscuits every day. I usually grab the chocolate or peanut butter sandwiches. This was just a let down for me. It tastes bland and kinda chalky. I love belvita but probably won’t get this kind again.
Abbie W.
These are my favourite cereal/ healthy snack. Great flavour and fills you up nicely if you get peckish, without being too heavy
Devyn B.
Chula Vista, CA
What do they taste like?