BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

There’s A New Sandwich For Your Mornings. Introducing Belvita Sandwich Strawberry Yogurt Creme Breakfast Biscuits With Delicious Strawberry Creme Flavored Filling Between Two Tasty Biscuits. These Sandwiches Provide 4 Hours Of Nutritious Steady Energy So You Can Wake Up And Taste The Day.

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Rapeseed And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Soybean Oils, Salt And Peanut Oil), Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Wheat Starch, Canola Oil, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Oligofructose, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Cornstarch, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Peanut, Soy.

Buy on Walmart
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
These are my favorite belvita breakfast biscuits. I don't know why but this flavor just does it for me. I don't think it actually fills me up for the 4 hours they say they will but I don't care. They are delicious and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Vanessa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I didn't expect to like these but I really did! The strawberry flavor, while artificial, is not overpowering and it's the perfect amount of sweetness. I would but these again, though I recommend them more for an afternoon snack than for breakfast.
Zymanee' H.
Alliance, OH
I had these for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I instantly fell in love with them. I had never tried any of the Belvita products before. I chose to try this one first because I love strawberry flavored things and this did not disappoint. I'm looking forward to trying the other breakfast products from Belvita. :)
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
These are my least favorite of the belvita cookies I've tried so far.  They're good--don't get me wrong!  But they're a little too sweet for me for breakfast.  Kind of a similar taste to blonde oreos if the filling was strawberry flavored.  If you're into sweet strawberry flavored things--you'll love them!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are oh so good! I love the strawberry yogurt filling, the cookie is great as well of course (:
Kat E.
Hereford
I used to always be in a rush in the mornings to get out the door so I never really had time to make breakfast so I ended up skipping it. I then purchased these and literally I’d put them in my bag and eat them whilst I’m out because they’re so easy to carry, they taste amazing and you can have breakfast without the hassle of making something in a rush.