BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

There’s A New Sandwich For Your Mornings. Introducing Belvita Sandwich Strawberry Yogurt Creme Breakfast Biscuits With Delicious Strawberry Creme Flavored Filling Between Two Tasty Biscuits. These Sandwiches Provide 4 Hours Of Nutritious Steady Energy So You Can Wake Up And Taste The Day.

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Rapeseed And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Soybean Oils, Salt And Peanut Oil), Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Wheat Starch, Canola Oil, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Oligofructose, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Cornstarch, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Peanut, Soy.

Marí Z.
These biscuits are delicious! A very creamy texture not too overwhelming, the strawberry flavor is just right . The biscuit is crunchy and delicious! Worth the buy for a once in a blue moon snack !
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
These are my favorite belvita breakfast biscuits. I don't know why but this flavor just does it for me. I don't think it actually fills me up for the 4 hours they say they will but I don't care. They are delicious and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I love these! Giving 4 stars because I like vanilla a little better! These are so good! I wish more than 2 came in a pack I will say they really don't leave you feeling full for long so don't expect to feel full for the 4 hours I believe it says on the box but they are great!
Vanessa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I didn't expect to like these but I really did! The strawberry flavor, while artificial, is not overpowering and it's the perfect amount of sweetness. I would but these again, though I recommend them more for an afternoon snack than for breakfast.
Zymanee' H.
Alliance, OH
I had these for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I instantly fell in love with them. I had never tried any of the Belvita products before. I chose to try this one first because I love strawberry flavored things and this did not disappoint. I'm looking forward to trying the other breakfast products from Belvita. :)
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
These are my least favorite of the belvita cookies I've tried so far.  They're good--don't get me wrong!  But they're a little too sweet for me for breakfast.  Kind of a similar taste to blonde oreos if the filling was strawberry flavored.  If you're into sweet strawberry flavored things--you'll love them!
Sue P.
Doylestown, PA
These are so great to keep on hand! Quick bite in the morning, little energy boost,  sweet treat. High fiber. They taste yummy, too! Definitely recommend!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are oh so good! I love the strawberry yogurt filling, the cookie is great as well of course (:
Rachel G.
These are the best belvita bars that I’ve ever had. They are affordable, really easy to take it on the go, and super delicious. They actually fill you up to as well. I would 100% recommend trying these!
Kat E.
Hereford
I used to always be in a rush in the mornings to get out the door so I never really had time to make breakfast so I ended up skipping it. I then purchased these and literally I’d put them in my bag and eat them whilst I’m out because they’re so easy to carry, they taste amazing and you can have breakfast without the hassle of making something in a rush.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Are there other flavors besides vanilla and strawberry?