Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice

A delicious start to a busy morning delivering 4 hours of nutritious steady energy.belVita, a nutritious, convenient breakfast choice that contains slow-release carbs from wholesome grains to help fuel your body for 4 hours.

Omg so I just tried the Pumpkin Spice flavor today for the 1st time and they are fabulous,has anyone else tried this flavor yet?🍁🍂🍃yay for fall!!
Are these as good as they look?
Where can I buy this? I usually shop at Walmart for groceries but I can never find them!
Start your review of Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice!
How would you rate this product?
These pumpkin spice Belvita bars are a perfect snack. Slightly sweet but with a hint of pumpkin and a good crunch.
Lake Worth, FL
I love the taste of pumpkin and oatmeal these were very good tastes yummy the cinnamon taste was good as well.
Rahway, NJ
Great snack, crunchy, tasty, not too sweet. One of my favorite flavors. Wish it was available year round.
S Pasadena, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best belvitas ever!!!!! They need to be available year round because they are so delicious!
Hayward, CA
These are just crunchy enough and without the crumbs and mess. The flavor is not overwhelming either.
Pearl, MS
I absolutely love these they are the perfect breakfast for fall! I sometimes have them as a snack.
Louisville, KY
My new favorite breakfast, and not that bad on calories. Good price, and convenient breakfast.
Hammond, IN
The best part of the summer ending is that you know pumpkin spice everything is on its way !!!
Yummm! I have only tries the blueberry ones but they are super delicious. must try!
Hot Springs, SD
I am a pumpkin spice fanatic, so it does not come as a shock that I loved these!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...