Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice

A delicious start to a busy morning delivering 4 hours of nutritious steady energy.belVita, a nutritious, convenient breakfast choice that contains slow-release carbs from wholesome grains to help fuel your body for 4 hours.

Omg so I just tried the Pumpkin Spice flavor today for the 1st time and they are fabulous,has anyone else tried this flavor yet?🍁🍂🍃yay for fall!!
Are these as good as they look?
Where can I buy this? I usually shop at Walmart for groceries but I can never find them!
Start your review of Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice!
How would you rate this product?
Cedar Falls, IA
For a taste of the fall, with out all the calories of a pumpkin spice latte. this a great snack no matter what flavor! it's easy to take on the go and I don't have to worry about it crumbling like a granola bar. I would highly recommend this product!
Glendora, CA
These biscuits are amazing!!! They are so delicious, have great (not too strong) flavor. I would definitely recommend trying these out. The only part that stinks is that they are seasonal and not available year round. I would definitely be buying these on a regular basis if they offered them.
Albany, GA
Actually I am pretty biased considering I love all things pumpkin spice but this is really really good. Seriously will be stocking up on these while they're in stores.
Las Cruces, NM
I have had these they are simply divine not to much spice just the right amount of pumpkin and full of flavor it's very nutritious as well far better than a candy bar
Whitesboro, TX
My husband loves belVita biscuits. I haven't found the pumpkin spice in our area but as soon as I do find them I know he will love them! Anything pumpkin is good!
Pfafftown, NC
These are so tasty! Both my kids love them! The pumpkin spice flavor isn't extremely strong. I like how the biscuits have a nice crunch. This is a nice snack!
Gloucester, MA
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Preston N.
Best belvita flavor ever..I have stocked up this year because when they went away last year I missed them a lot. Amazing with peanut butter spread on them!
O Fallon, MO
My nannying kiddos absolutely adore these! They call them cookies and ask for them all the time. They love the blueberry ones but like this flavor also.
These are so good. I typically do not enjoy a lot of the pumpkin flavored things they come out with during the fall but these are definitely worth a try!
Willis, TX
This taste so amazing! It's is the perfect way to start your morning! Too bad they are only for the Fall! It was a great pick me up for the mornings.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...