Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice

A delicious start to a busy morning delivering 4 hours of nutritious steady energy.belVita, a nutritious, convenient breakfast choice that contains slow-release carbs from wholesome grains to help fuel your body for 4 hours.

Omg so I just tried the Pumpkin Spice flavor today for the 1st time and they are fabulous,has anyone else tried this flavor yet?🍁🍂🍃yay for fall!!
Are these as good as they look?
Where can I buy this? I usually shop at Walmart for groceries but I can never find them!
Start your review of Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice!
How would you rate this product?
Rockford, IL
These are SO GOOD. I bought them all up last season I swear. I love taking them to work and making a parfait with vanilla yogurt. I crunch these up in the bag and just pour them on top of the yogurt. So good.
Las Vegas , NV
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Nicole A.
I've always been a huge fan of Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Golden Oat prior to trying the Pumpkin Spice flavor the Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut has always been my favorite and also available all year long!! I saw these in my local grocery store while shopping the other day and I had to try them🍃🍂🍁 Pumpkin Spice is one of the many reasons I love the fall!! Belvita hit these on the nose 100% with this flavor, just the right balance of Pumpkin and Spices not to overpowering just PERFECTION😍😍 I personally enjoy them with a warm cup of coffee in the morning, however they make a great alternative to a healthier snack as well!! In this particular flavor they add sweet potato as well which makes them all the more delicious👍 Belvita products have been a long term snack option in my house!! We all need are servings of whole grains, plus Belvita uses all natural ingredients instead of refined sugars and starch!! The serving is quite generous as well, you get 4 biscuits per package which helps keep your hunger at Bay. These also contain fiber which we all need in our daily nutrition. I'm glad my kids like these because they are much better for them then cookies or POP Tarts!! We buy all the flavors even the soft baked ones😋 For a fun snack you can even spread some peanut butter or my new favorite cookie butter on them for a special treat!! Hurry to your grocery store and grab this flavor before it's gone, I know I will be stocking up!!!
Gluten Free, Low Carb
Haltom City, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love these!!! I don't eat breakfast but usually snack in the morning. These are perfect for that. I'm always on the go and they travel well. The pumpkin spice however was not fantastic. It was very strong.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Stone Mtn, GA
It's that time again- the leaves turn a slight tinge of auburn, and everything- and I mean everything- becomes pumpkin flavored. Belvita jumps on the bandwagon with the Limited Edition of Pumpkin Spice breakfast biscuits. I have to say- I don't hate it. The flavor of pumpkin isn't the only flavor going on in these packets. You do taste sweet potatoes as well as oats and pumpkin. It isn't overpowering, but balanced just right. It is a good addition to the line.
Caney, KS
I LOVE these!!!! I was so excited when I had these for the first time. Then I went to buy more and the store never had more in stock! The flavor is perfect, not too overwhelming but just enough pumpkin spice in them. I used coupons on these and made them alittle cheaper too. I found mine at Walmart and Target!
Oklahoma City, OK
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Ashley M.
BelVita is hands-down my favorite breakfast snack out there. And I knew it was only a matter of time before Pumpkin Spice became a flavor on their roster. I was super excited to try it, and I wasn't disappointed! The flavor isn't overwhelming, but it's definitely prominent. It's a good, solid, YUMMY Pumpkin Spice breakfast snack that leaves me with energy for hours! What more could you ask for?
Organic, Nut Free, Sugar Free
Moscow, ID
I eat Belivita cookies every day for breakfast, and I have always loved them. They are filling, delicious, and just the right amount of sweet to satisfy your craving. Now, with Pumpkin, it tastes like you're holding fall in your hand, or you just went and got Starbucks. These are delicious! They may not be as sweet as you'd want, but the pumpkin flavor is definitely prominent. A great, healthy, filling breakfast perfect for the fall season!
S Setauket, NY
Five stars for flavor and convenience and nutrition. I just can't get enough. I wanted to stock up but got beat to it. Someone else obviously loves them as much as me because they were nowhere to be found in 3 stores. Maybe make it a year round flavor??
Hickory, KY
Perfect way to start your fall morning. I believe the 4 hour energy claim. Each pack comes with 4 cookies. Each box comes with 5 packs. It's been my go to breakfast. Would totally recommend these to anyone who loves fall and pumpkin spice.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...