GroceryBakeryCookiesbelVita
Nabisco Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice

Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice

A delicious start to a busy morning delivering 4 hours of nutritious steady energy.belVita, a nutritious, convenient breakfast choice that contains slow-release carbs from wholesome grains to help fuel your body for 4 hours.

Omg so I just tried the Pumpkin Spice flavor today for the 1st time and they are fabulous,has anyone else tried this flavor yet?🍁🍂🍃yay for fall!!
Are these as good as they look?
Where can I buy this? I usually shop at Walmart for groceries but I can never find them!
Start your review of Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice!
How would you rate this product?
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Christina B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Pumpkin spice and everything nice !! These cookies are so good. I love this brand and was excited to see this flavor for fall. I eat at least one of their products a day because I’m an old lady and I like the amount of fiber they have in them. Having the pumpkin spice flavor is awesome with my nightly coffee
Shaye K.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Shaye K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are delicious and crunchy! The perfect pumpkin spice flavor! They are so yummy dipped in almond milk OR some got coffee!
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Krissy D.
Purchased at: Target
If you love pumpkin spice, and love Belvitas, then you're going to love these! They have just enough pumpkin spice, and that graham cracker taste to put you in the fall mood! I'll definitely be purchasing these again! They make the perfect breakfast on the go, or mid morning snack.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Nicole A.
I've always been a huge fan of belVita Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits - 5ct prior to trying the Pumpkin Spice flavor the Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut has always been my favorite and also available all year long!! I saw these in my local grocery store while shopping the other day and I had to try them🍃🍂🍁 Pumpkin Spice is one of the many reasons I love the fall!! Belvita hit these on the nose 100% with this flavor, just the right balance of Pumpkin and Spices not to overpowering just PERFECTION😍😍 I personally enjoy them with a warm cup of coffee in the morning, however they make a great alternative to a healthier snack as well!! In this particular flavor they add sweet potato as well which makes them all the more delicious👍 Belvita products have been a long term snack option in my house!! We all need are servings of whole grains, plus Belvita uses all natural ingredients instead of refined sugars and starch!! The serving is quite generous as well, you get 4 biscuits per package which helps keep your hunger at Bay. These also contain fiber which we all need in our daily nutrition. I'm glad my kids like these because they are much better for them then cookies or POP Tarts!! We buy all the flavors even the soft baked ones😋 For a fun snack you can even spread some peanut butter or my new favorite cookie butter on them for a special treat!! Hurry to your grocery store and grab this flavor before it's gone, I know I will be stocking up!!!
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Sasha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these I’m obsessed with anything pumpkin and this pumpkin spice belvita taste amazing I usually eat this with my coffee in the morning or as an on the go snack
Stacey P.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Stacey P.
I found these at Walmart today and had to get them. They have a nice crunch, not too hard of a cookie. They have a nice mild flavor of pumpkin. I wish the flavor was a little bit stronger but overall a good fall snack or on the go breakfast.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,056 reviews
This is my favorite Belvita flavor, but like most pumpkin spice things it’s only available in the Fall! These are honestly more like cookies, so I don’t eat them for breakfast, but they’re a great snack. They’re thin and crispy and super flavorful. This pumpkin spice flavorful is SO cinnamony and delicious. I definitely recommend these cookies if you haven’t tried them before!
Lisa B.
Jacksonville
Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Publix
I thought I picked up my normal toasted coconut Belvita but was happily surprised by the pumpkin spice flavor. I am sure it is only a seasonal product, but enjoy them while your grocery stores carry them. They are delicious!
Yedith D.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this! I drink tea instead of coffee every morning and I love having a biscuit with my tea and I usually get this brand but when I saw they had a pumpkin spice one I had to try it! This is everything. The taste is amazing and it’s really enjoyable! I wish they had this flavor all year round! Love it and recommend it.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best belvitas ever!!!!! They need to be available year round because they are so delicious!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...