BY BELVITA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A delicious start to a busy morning delivering 4 hours of nutritious steady energy.belVita, a nutritious, convenient breakfast choice that contains slow-release carbs from wholesome grains to help fuel your body for 4 hours.

• I haven't seen these yet! Have they already released them...2 Answers
  • Are these as good as they look?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I usually shop at Walmart for groce...1 Answers
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've always been a huge fan of Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Golden Oat prior to trying the Pumpkin Spice flavor the Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Toasted Coconut has always been my favorite and also available all year long!!
I saw these in my local grocery store while shopping the other day and I had to try them🍃🍂🍁 Pumpkin Spice is one of the many reasons I love the fall!!
Belvita hit these on the nose 100% with this flavor, just the right balance of Pumpkin and Spices not to overpowering just PERFECTION😍😍
I personally enjoy them with a warm cup of coffee in the morning, however they make a great alternative to a healthier snack as well!!
In this particular flavor they add sweet potato as well which makes them all the more delicious👍
Belvita products have been a long term snack option in my house!! We all need are servings of whole grains, plus Belvita uses all natural ingredients instead of refined sugars and starch!!
The serving is quite generous as well, you get 4 biscuits per package which helps keep your hunger at Bay. These also contain fiber which we all need in our daily nutrition. I'm glad my kids like these because they are much better for them then cookies or POP Tarts!! We buy all the flavors even the soft baked ones😋
For a fun snack you can even spread some peanut butter or my new favorite cookie butter on them for a special treat!!
Hurry to your grocery store and grab this flavor before it's gone, I know I will be stocking up!!!
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
I was impressed with these limited edition pumpkin spice flavored Belvita biscuits. I was gifted them since I love pumpkin spice flavoring but I was honestly surprised how good they were. The pumpkin spice flavor is present and yummy, but isn't too strong and over powering. I'm quite impressed with this one!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
These are SOOOOO good! I wish they would keep these out ALL year round. I'm obsessed with Belvita products these will not disappoint! Please Belvita Keep them on shelves all year round!
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
These biscuits are amazing!!! They are so delicious, have great (not too strong) flavor. I would definitely recommend trying these out. The only part that stinks is that they are seasonal and not available year round. I would definitely be buying these on a regular basis if they offered them.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
I am a huge pumpkin fan i was so excited when these came out!! I was satisfied with this product. Wish it wasn’t seasonal. I will buy again from Walmart and I would recommended this product to anyone.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
It's that time again- the leaves turn a slight tinge of auburn, and everything- and I mean everything- becomes pumpkin flavored. Belvita jumps on the bandwagon with the Limited Edition of Pumpkin Spice breakfast biscuits.

I have to say- I don't hate it. The flavor of pumpkin isn't the only flavor going on in these packets. You do taste sweet potatoes as well as oats and pumpkin. It isn't overpowering, but balanced just right. It is a good addition to the line.
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
I LOVE these!!!! I was so excited when I had these for the first time. Then I went to buy more and the store never had more in stock! The flavor is perfect, not too overwhelming but just enough pumpkin spice in them. I used coupons on these and made them alittle cheaper too. I found mine at Walmart and Target!
Ashley M.
Edmond, OK
BelVita is hands-down my favorite breakfast snack out there. And I knew it was only a matter of time before Pumpkin Spice became a flavor on their roster. I was super excited to try it, and I wasn't disappointed! The flavor isn't overwhelming, but it's definitely prominent. It's a good, solid, YUMMY Pumpkin Spice breakfast snack that leaves me with energy for hours! What more could you ask for?
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
I eat Belivita cookies every day for breakfast, and I have always loved them. They are filling, delicious, and just the right amount of sweet to satisfy your craving. Now, with Pumpkin, it tastes like you're holding fall in your hand, or you just went and got Starbucks. These are delicious! They may not be as sweet as you'd want, but the pumpkin flavor is definitely prominent. A great, healthy, filling breakfast perfect for the fall season!
Trish M.
Springville, UT
Are these overwhelming pumpkin spice or delicious pumpkin spice? Sweet too sweet? where have you found them, I haven't seen this around.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
I haven't tried these but I am a pumpkin spice lover! Are they worth buying?
Meghan B.
Wow, when were these available and where do you purchase them? I'd love to try them!
Jenna S.
Haven't seen them! Where can your purchase?
Carmen M.
Haven't seen these yet? are they sweet or more nutmeg flavor. do they make soft baked ones?