BY BELVITA #40 in Cookies

Belvita Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits Are Simple, Crunchy Biscuits Made With Wholesome, Fine Ingredients Like Rolled Oats.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Golden Oat
  • "The Lemon Poppyseed ones are good and I recommend that every try those and the Maple Brown Sugar ones, I believe that's what they are" in 274 reviews
  • "Belvita is the highlight of my breakfast, I love love love the cinnamon brown sugar biscuits, as well as the chocolate ones! " in 153 reviews
  • "!the blueberry one is the best!it has a nice crunch and taste to it alittle expensive simetimes at publix they have buy on get one free " in 132 reviews
  • ":) I'll buy the apple cinnamon for my boy, and because theyre made with oats and no artificial stuff, they're great for the horse. " in 92 reviews
  • "I was a bit skeptical about the "sustained energy" this item claims to provide, but was pleasantly surprised that it in fact did provide a nice steady amount of energy throughout my morning." in 59 reviews
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely LOVE belVita breakfast biscuits. I have always gotten the
blueberry ones and find them to be delicious and have subtle hints of
blueberries in it. They are also very nutritious for you in several
different ways including the fact that it has whole grains, fiber,
B-vitamins and the fact that it uses no High Fructose Corn syrup or
artificial flavors/sweeteners. It is low sodium and only has 13g of
sugar per for biscuits (one package). My boyfriend who doesn't really
like fruit or healthy bars became addicted to these and started taking
mine. :)

Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love belVita Crunchy Breakfast Biscuits! The compact size makes it perfect when you're on the go. I love bringing these on hikes along with nuts or jerky (protein) because they its an easy and quick snack that helps keeps you moving on the trail and replenishes energy. I also like these as a morning snack at work as well. Most of these have 18 to 19g of whole grains per pack and it really tides you over til lunchtime.

My favorite flavor is Cranberry Orange. It has no artificial sweeteners and is the perfect blend of grainy, fruity, and sweet. If you're not feeling adventurous, then Cinnamon Brown Sugar is a good flavor to start with. It's like a healthier version of a graham cracker.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Good. High i fiber and carbs. Filling. Good on the go or if you need a snack between meals. No ideal for low carb but i like these taste wise they are enjoyable. i've ate with greek yogurt or a  banana in the morning at i felt full and satisfies
Courtney F.
Such an amazing product. I got these at Kroger and they are completely healthy and delicious! I love being able to wake up and be excited for breakfast! It’s made with real granola and nuts. You can eat them with or without coffee which, as a coffee drinker, is very important. I’m going to buy these more often.
Alma V.
LAVEEN, AZ
I love @belVita Golden Oat! These are my favorite hands down...okay, let me honest, I haven't tried the other flavors. I bought a box of these and was hooked, I'm sure the other flavors are equally as good but these are amazing! Especially with my morning coffe. Nom, nom, nom!
Samantha R.
I sure enjoy these biscuits!  I bought some a few years ago on a whim and never expected to love them as much as I do.  I've continued to buy them over the years.  They're perfect for a quick little snack when you're on the go and don't have time to stop.
Claudia K.
New Wilmington, PA
I love the blueberry flavor of the belvita breakfast crackers- other than that i dont love the other flavors this is a healthy item if compared to something like a pop tart but is high in calories compared to other health bars. I eat the blueberry flavor almost every day and would recommend this product to others
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like many of the Belvita breakfast biscuits, but these are a bit plain. Each package has 4 biscuits and are the perfect size for a quick snack or small breakfast. They taste great with tea and coffee. I prefer the flavored or cream varieties though.
Jessica B.
Summerville , SC
My kids love these! So easy to just grab and eat on the go! They are great even for toddlers! We also take these on the road trips! We purchase them at Walmart and target stores! SeverL different flavors too! They taste amazing for a simple breakfast! Always great when your kiddos agree!
Paxton M.
Midland, TX
I buy these every single time I go to the store. The first time I bought them, I just wanted them for hiking and skiing as a portable snack to fuel me during the day, but now I eat them for breakfast every day! They are my absolute favorite!
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone tried these? I have a coupon and was wondering if they pair well with tea?
Kerri H.
Omaha, NE
Do these fill you up? I need something substantial in the morning!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Like if you think they taste better dipped in milk!
emerlin m.
Leonia, NJ
I wanna give this a try, which one is the best?
Ashley V.
Denver, CO
What do you pair your Belvita with? Coffee, milk, yogurt?