BY BELVITA #61 in Cookies

Belvita Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits Are Simple, Crunchy Biscuits Made With Wholesome, Fine Ingredients Like Rolled Oats.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Golden Oat
  • "The Lemon Poppyseed ones are good and I recommend that every try those and the Maple Brown Sugar ones, I believe that's what they are" in 274 reviews
  • "Belvita is the highlight of my breakfast, I love love love the cinnamon brown sugar biscuits, as well as the chocolate ones! " in 153 reviews
  • "!the blueberry one is the best!it has a nice crunch and taste to it alittle expensive simetimes at publix they have buy on get one free " in 132 reviews
  • ":) I'll buy the apple cinnamon for my boy, and because theyre made with oats and no artificial stuff, they're great for the horse. " in 92 reviews
  • "I was a bit skeptical about the "sustained energy" this item claims to provide, but was pleasantly surprised that it in fact did provide a nice steady amount of energy throughout my morning." in 59 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love belVita Crunchy Breakfast Biscuits! The compact size makes it perfect when you're on the go. I love bringing these on hikes along with nuts or jerky (protein) because they its an easy and quick snack that helps keeps you moving on the trail and replenishes energy. I also like these as a morning snack at work as well. Most of these have 18 to 19g of whole grains per pack and it really tides you over til lunchtime.

My favorite flavor is Cranberry Orange. It has no artificial sweeteners and is the perfect blend of grainy, fruity, and sweet. If you're not feeling adventurous, then Cinnamon Brown Sugar is a good flavor to start with. It's like a healthier version of a graham cracker.
Hannah G.
I eat these all the time: in the morning, for a snack, on hiking trips, driving to the gym, etc. I love the lightness of these crisps! My favorite flavor is probably belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits. These fill me up and hold me over really well too. I’m a type one diabetic and these are a great staple for keeping by blood sugar from dropping when I don’t have enough time for breakfast in the mornings.
Samantha R.
I sure enjoy these biscuits!  I bought some a few years ago on a whim and never expected to love them as much as I do.  I've continued to buy them over the years.  They're perfect for a quick little snack when you're on the go and don't have time to stop.
Gilmarys E.
Boca Raton
Simplemente deliciosas! Las puedes comer con café en la mañana o como snack en la tarde!
Simply delicious! You can eat them with coffee in the morning or as a snack in the afternoon!recommended
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like many of the Belvita breakfast biscuits, but these are a bit plain. Each package has 4 biscuits and are the perfect size for a quick snack or small breakfast. They taste great with tea and coffee. I prefer the flavored or cream varieties though.
Gabrielle B.
I love belvita bars! I eat them for breakfast before school in the morning and they give me so much energy! My favorite flavor is the blueberry one. They give me long lasting energy while I’m powering through classes. They keep my brain alert!
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were interesting. I’d consider them a snack vs a meal. They are flavorful and very crunchy. They have some good ingredients, but are still a processed food item. This are probably more appealing to adults and not children
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this breakfast packet. I normally get from BJ’s and it is very reasonable. I think it could be considered as a healthy choice for breakfast. I recommend others to try this product. I will continue to purchase this product.
Mydien T.
These are so yummy. They are great for a quick breakfast in the morning. It does provide you with a boost of energy in the morning. It's a great snack for me (a college student who are in like 4 hours long lectures). It keeps me pretty full in between meals.
Haley F.
Burien
 I have always gotten the blueberry ones and find them to be delicious and have subtle hints of
blueberries in it. They are also very nutritious for you in several
different ways including the fact that it has whole grains, fiber,
B-vitamins and the fact that it uses no High Fructose Corn syrup or
artificial flavors/sweeteners. It is low sodium and only has 13g of
sugar per for biscuits (one package). LOVE these things!
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone tried these? I have a coupon and was wondering if they pair well with tea?
Kerri H.
Omaha, NE
Do these fill you up? I need something substantial in the morning!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Like if you think they taste better dipped in milk!
emerlin m.
Leonia, NJ
I wanna give this a try, which one is the best?
Ashley V.
Denver, CO
What do you pair your Belvita with? Coffee, milk, yogurt?