BY BELVITA

Belvita Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits Are Simple, Crunchy Biscuits Made With Wholesome, Fine Ingredients Like Rolled Oats.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Golden Oat
  • "The Lemon Poppyseed ones are good and I recommend that every try those and the Maple Brown Sugar ones, I believe that's what they are" in 274 reviews
  • "Belvita is the highlight of my breakfast, I love love love the cinnamon brown sugar biscuits, as well as the chocolate ones! " in 153 reviews
  • "!the blueberry one is the best!it has a nice crunch and taste to it alittle expensive simetimes at publix they have buy on get one free " in 132 reviews
  • ":) I'll buy the apple cinnamon for my boy, and because theyre made with oats and no artificial stuff, they're great for the horse. " in 92 reviews
  • "I was a bit skeptical about the "sustained energy" this item claims to provide, but was pleasantly surprised that it in fact did provide a nice steady amount of energy throughout my morning." in 59 reviews
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like many of the Belvita breakfast biscuits, but these are a bit plain. Each package has 4 biscuits and are the perfect size for a quick snack or small breakfast. They taste great with tea and coffee. I prefer the flavored or cream varieties though.
Gabrielle B.
I love belvita bars! I eat them for breakfast before school in the morning and they give me so much energy! My favorite flavor is the blueberry one. They give me long lasting energy while I’m powering through classes. They keep my brain alert!
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were interesting. I’d consider them a snack vs a meal. They are flavorful and very crunchy. They have some good ingredients, but are still a processed food item. This are probably more appealing to adults and not children
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this breakfast packet. I normally get from BJ’s and it is very reasonable. I think it could be considered as a healthy choice for breakfast. I recommend others to try this product. I will continue to purchase this product.
Mydien T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy. They are great for a quick breakfast in the morning. It does provide you with a boost of energy in the morning. It's a great snack for me (a college student who are in like 4 hours long lectures). It keeps me pretty full in between meals.
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
These are the best! Sometimes I don’t have time in the morning so I just grab these on my way out. They do crumb up easily but overall the taste was good and the size was good. I recommend you guys to try this out!
Hannah G.
I eat these all the time: in the morning, for a snack, on hiking trips, driving to the gym, etc. I love the lightness of these crisps! My favorite flavor is probably belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits. These fill me up and hold me over really well too. I’m a type one diabetic and these are a great staple for keeping by blood sugar from dropping when I don’t have enough time for breakfast in the mornings.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Southwest Airlines must have partnered with Nabisco!  I tried the belVita Breakfast Biscuits for the first time on my flight to Texas.  They gave us a package of 4 for breakfast.  At first when you look at them you think they are really being skimpy.  But after you eat them you stay full for a while!  They have a great taste and are great as a morning pick-me-up.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Good. High i fiber and carbs. Filling. Good on the go or if you need a snack between meals. No ideal for low carb but i like these taste wise they are enjoyable. i've ate with greek yogurt or a  banana in the morning at i felt full and satisfies
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When you're on the go all the time sometimes you don't have the time to stop and eat breakfast. So I will keep some of these in my purse or my car. They're healthy, tasty, and affordable. Plus depending on the type you get you won't have to worry about anything in them melting if you have them in the summer months.
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone tried these? I have a coupon and was wondering if they pair well with tea?
Kerri H.
Omaha, NE
Do these fill you up? I need something substantial in the morning!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Like if you think they taste better dipped in milk!
emerlin m.
Leonia, NJ
I wanna give this a try, which one is the best?
Ashley V.
Denver, CO
What do you pair your Belvita with? Coffee, milk, yogurt?

Walmart