Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Golden Oat
Belvita Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits Are Simple, Crunchy Biscuits Made With Wholesome, Fine Ingredients Like Rolled Oats.
Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).
Contains: Wheat, Soy.see more...
Top Questions See all 2,201 Q&A
- "The Lemon Poppyseed ones are good and I recommend that every try those and the Maple Brown Sugar ones, I believe that's what they are" in 274 reviews
- "Belvita is the highlight of my breakfast, I love love love the cinnamon brown sugar biscuits, as well as the chocolate ones! " in 153 reviews
- "!the blueberry one is the best!it has a nice crunch and taste to it alittle expensive simetimes at publix they have buy on get one free " in 132 reviews
- ":) I'll buy the apple cinnamon for my boy, and because theyre made with oats and no artificial stuff, they're great for the horse. " in 92 reviews
- "I was a bit skeptical about the "sustained energy" this item claims to provide, but was pleasantly surprised that it in fact did provide a nice steady amount of energy throughout my morning." in 59 reviews
My favorite flavor is Cranberry Orange. It has no artificial sweeteners and is the perfect blend of grainy, fruity, and sweet. If you're not feeling adventurous, then Cinnamon Brown Sugar is a good flavor to start with. It's like a healthier version of a graham cracker.
Simply delicious! You can eat them with coffee in the morning or as a snack in the afternoon!recommended
blueberries in it. They are also very nutritious for you in several
different ways including the fact that it has whole grains, fiber,
B-vitamins and the fact that it uses no High Fructose Corn syrup or
artificial flavors/sweeteners. It is low sodium and only has 13g of
sugar per for biscuits (one package). LOVE these things!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos