BY BELVITA

Belvita Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits Are Simple, Crunchy Biscuits Made With Wholesome, Fine Ingredients Like Rolled Oats.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Nabisco belVita Breakfast Biscuits Golden Oat
  • "The Lemon Poppyseed ones are good and I recommend that every try those and the Maple Brown Sugar ones, I believe that's what they are" in 274 reviews
  • "Belvita is the highlight of my breakfast, I love love love the cinnamon brown sugar biscuits, as well as the chocolate ones! " in 153 reviews
  • "!the blueberry one is the best!it has a nice crunch and taste to it alittle expensive simetimes at publix they have buy on get one free " in 132 reviews
  • ":) I'll buy the apple cinnamon for my boy, and because theyre made with oats and no artificial stuff, they're great for the horse. " in 92 reviews
  • "I was a bit skeptical about the "sustained energy" this item claims to provide, but was pleasantly surprised that it in fact did provide a nice steady amount of energy throughout my morning." in 59 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love belVita Crunchy Breakfast Biscuits! The compact size makes it perfect when you're on the go. I love bringing these on hikes along with nuts or jerky (protein) because they its an easy and quick snack that helps keeps you moving on the trail and replenishes energy. I also like these as a morning snack at work as well. Most of these have 18 to 19g of whole grains per pack and it really tides you over til lunchtime.

My favorite flavor is Cranberry Orange. It has no artificial sweeteners and is the perfect blend of grainy, fruity, and sweet. If you're not feeling adventurous, then Cinnamon Brown Sugar is a good flavor to start with. It's like a healthier version of a graham cracker.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely LOVE belVita breakfast biscuits. I have always gotten the
blueberry ones and find them to be delicious and have subtle hints of
blueberries in it. They are also very nutritious for you in several
different ways including the fact that it has whole grains, fiber,
B-vitamins and the fact that it uses no High Fructose Corn syrup or
artificial flavors/sweeteners. It is low sodium and only has 13g of
sugar per for biscuits (one package). My boyfriend who doesn't really
like fruit or healthy bars became addicted to these and started taking
mine. :)

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like many of the Belvita breakfast biscuits, but these are a bit plain. Each package has 4 biscuits and are the perfect size for a quick snack or small breakfast. They taste great with tea and coffee. I prefer the flavored or cream varieties though.
Mydien T.
These are so yummy. They are great for a quick breakfast in the morning. It does provide you with a boost of energy in the morning. It's a great snack for me (a college student who are in like 4 hours long lectures). It keeps me pretty full in between meals.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
These are very good and affordable. Perfect for on the go breakfast. I like to spread almond butter over the top of mine if I have time. I would recommended to anyone. I will purchase again from Walmart.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
These are great for breakfast or for an in between meal snack. The taste is amazing and it definitely fights off hunger. I recommend these to everyone. My son loves them as well.
Nancy A.
belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits 25-1.76 oz. Packs here has to be an energy surge right after eating these that would lead to an energy bonk at some point before lunch.
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I receive these at our race I did and they were actually okay. I would consider purchasing these in the future. They were easy to eat and full of flavor which are two necessary components in my book
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Love love love these! I unfortunately take a lot of medication in the morning, and while I need to eat with them, it can also make it hard to eat. These are perfect! They are filling, don't upset my stomach, and have amazing flavors! I've yet to find a flavor my husband and I don't love!
Margo H.
I don't like to eat early in the morning, but about an hour after my commute these are the perfect at-work breakfast! Not overly sweet but crunchy and filling- I keep one or two packages in my purse for snack emergencies or when I travel- it sure beats bad-for-you airport food.
I was also pleasantly surprised to find that these don't crumble very easily in the packaging. They've survived being in my purse with several heavy books, and might get cracked but never turn to dust the way other breakfast bars do.
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone tried these? I have a coupon and was wondering if they pair well with tea?
Kerri H.
Omaha, NE
Do these fill you up? I need something substantial in the morning!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Like if you think they taste better dipped in milk!
emerlin m.
Leonia, NJ
I wanna give this a try, which one is the best?
Ashley V.
Denver, CO
What do you pair your Belvita with? Coffee, milk, yogurt?