BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

A Little Sweet, A Little Tangy, Belvita Cranberry Orange Breakfast Biscuits Are A Delicious Blend Of Cranberry And Orange Flavors That Are Sure To Complement Any Balanced Breakfast.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin
Reduced Iron, Thamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid]
Sugar, Canola Oil, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Dried Cranberries, Invert Sugar
Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Baking Soda, Salt, Dried Orange Peel, Soy Lecithin
Natural Flavor, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron)
Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochrloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains:  Wheat, Soy

• I have thoroughly enjoyed other flavors of this brand, bu...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor BelVita product and why?2 Answers
Dulce A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
On my these are perfect !!! I first tried them on southwest airlines they had them for snacks, and i must say these are the best things i ever tasted. They cranberry and a light orange taste with a slight touch of lemon. These are perfect for on the go. I knows its a bit of tmi but it does have fiber and does help to go use the bathroom.
Dominique W.
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits are the perfect morning snack, especially when you are sitting in morning traffic! The small is amazing and the taste is even better. I absolutely love the crandberry orange biscuits! At only 230 calories, I have no regrets!
Alpana D.
Houston
They are perfect for breakfast smack when you are in a rush. I like orange flavor so I picked the Orange Cranberry. It says good source of fibre. It has no corn syrup, artificial flavors or sweeteners, partially hydrogenated oils. Overall it's a good buy.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I really like these! Cranberry orange is a favorite combination of mine, so I was really excited about these. They’re tasty. And very convenient packaging. Excellent with a nice spiced tea for breakfast or a snack.
Michele C.
Astoria, NY
These biscuits are absolutely delicious! And best of all they actually fill you up in the morning and give you energy for the day! Cranberry Orange is my favorite flavor!
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
These are the best breakfast biscuits i have ever had. The cranberry orange taste is refreshing. You can find them at almost any store but they are cheapest at Walmart!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these things. They are great for an on the go breakfast. I get full on the 4 cookies in the package. I also love these as a snack. They are crisp and crunchy. They have a great light orange cranberry flavor. They have just the right amount of sweetness to them.
Holly F.
Washington, DC
First tried these while on holiday in France and haven't looked back.  I really love this particular flavor of breakfast biscuit.  They are perfectly filling, in fact, I usually can only eat 3 of the 4 in one sitting--and then have a little treat for later.  They are also super tasty dipped in coffee! ;)
Lauren D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This flavor is my top 3 for Belvita. I love to have these at home or at my desk for a quick snack. It is very filling so sometimes I just have it for breakfast. There is a slight flavor of orange and there are dried cranberries in the bar. So delicious, I always buy more!
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
Belvita Cranberry Orange flavor breakfast biscuits are second only to their toasted coconut flavor.  Any time you pair orange and cranberry you are bound to have a win!  I love that these biscuits keep me full between meals.  Great tasting and great nutrition!
Mikhela C.
I have thoroughly enjoyed other flavors of this brand, but the idea of "cranberry orange" throws me off a bit. Is it more tarty? Sweet? An acquired taste?
Dawn G.
What is your favorite flavor BelVita product and why?