Nabisco BelVita Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon Brown Sugar - 5 PK uploaded by Rochielle C.Nabisco BelVita Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon Brown Sugar - 5 PK uploaded by Erica F.Nabisco BelVita Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon Brown Sugar - 5 PK uploaded by April P.

BY BELVITA #6 in Breakfast Bars

Nabisco BelVita Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon Brown Sugar.
Nutritious sustained energy, all morning.
19g whole grain per 50g serving.
Natural flavor. see more...

• Can anyone recommend other flavours of the crunchy biscuits.. I'm n...3 Answers
  • I would like to know if the crunch is not too crunchy but thin and ...4 Answers
  • Do these keep you full and for how long?17 Answers
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Gaylord, MN
Foodie Expert
A friend raved about these and gave me a pack to try. I was impressed! The perfect snack on the go or breakfast for those busy mornings. I liked the cinnamon flavor which provided the right amount of sweetness. The biscuit/cookie/cracker is thin and crispy. I recommend having a beverage nearby as they are a bit dry and you may get a crumb caught in your throat. These are perfect for taking to the beach!
Kristeen K.
Kristeen K.
New York Mls, MN
I tried this as a quick grab and go breakfast and it's safe to say I've fallen in love with them. They remind me of the cinnamon Teddy Grahams, but a more adult version of them - more vitamins and fiber. I've gone through a couple 5 pack boxes and switched to the 20 pack boxes found at Costco. They're incredible! And if you like chocolate, try the chocolate breakfast biscuits... they're great, too!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
I wasn't sure if these would be any good - but I decided to try them anyways. I wake up really early for work in the morning & need something quick to keep me full for a few hours. I know that there are healthier options for breakfast, but sometimes you just don't have time. These are really good & definitely kept me full! I definitely recommend them!
Adrien M.
Adrien M.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
As someone who doesn't eat breakfast regularly, these are great for on the go. Contains daily fiber and makes you feel fuller longer. And they taste good! This flavor is my favorite and if they make these into the bite size version I would be set! If you like the concept of a breakfast cookie you will love these
Brandi Y.
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
I love having these cinnamon BelVita biscuits in my desk/purse for on the go snacks and breakfasts. I like that there are multiple biscuits in each pack so I can have only one or share the others. I get them at Target and the best thing is they taste great and they are so filling!
Erin I.
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
When I need something quick in the morning or on the go, these are perfect little snacks. The taste reminds me of graham crackers, but a little sweeter. But it is dry. I have to drink either milk or water with this to counter the dry feeling in my mouth afterwards.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Foodie Expert
I make sure I never run out of these. I love them, my husband loves them, my ten year old son loves them and our one year old daughter loves them! They're convenient to keep in my purse and they fill me up. Perfect breakfast ( I sometimes even eat them as a snack!)
Mya D.
Mya D.
Godfrey, IL
Love these! I have dance classes during the summer and these are great to throw in my bag and eat between practice. Super tasty not overly heavy but filling. Buy these all the time and in my opinion are much better than any kind of granola bars!
Moire T.
Moire T.
Brick, NJ
These are so delicious. And it's clearly not just me who thinks this, because I can't find them *anywhere* in stores - this flavor (my favorite) is almost always sold out! ūüėā I'm not a breakfast person but these are just perfect.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Remember golden honey flavor Teddy Grahams? These taste just like those. Big, delicious Teddy Grahams for breakfast that keep you going until lunch! (And this is someone who has a big appetite for breakfast!)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Akron, OH
Do these keep you full and for how long?
Sami M.
Sami M.
What's your favorite flavor?
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I would like to know if the crunch is not too crunchy but thin and if this actually tastes good and is it worth it
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
This is my favorite snake and breakfast energy food. I can grab it when I am in a hurry and running out the door. I am a Nurse and have a very fast pace life and this is perfect for me. It provides energy and fiber and has an amazing taste. I LOVE Belvita Breakfast Biscuits. I do not think my cabinet can go empty from them.
Nataly G.
Nataly G.
Laredo, TX
Are these actually nutritious and give you that extra jump of energy?