BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Wake Up To A Great Morning With Belvita Chocolate Breakfast Biscuits. Made With Delicious Chocolate, Whole Grain, And B Vitamins, Every Biscuit Is A Great Source Of Good Morning.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Sugar Brown Sugar, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Cinnamon, Datem, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Molasses, Pyridoxine, Hydrocholride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a nice breakfast alternative. The chocolate biscuit has a great flavor. My one complaint about this breakfast biscuit is that it doesn't keep me full for the four hours that they advertise. At most I would say it provides about 3 hours of study energy. They are thin and easy to break. They are also on the dryer side. Whenever I eat this biscuit I have a cup of water with it it
Megan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are really good. My kids love them as well. They love to dunk them in a glass of milk. They break easily, but they don't break into crumbs (which is a plus).
Sarah C.
Yuba City , CA
Belvitas are great for a quick breakfast or even a quick snack! They’re super tasty (my personal favorites are the chocolate or blueberry) and they’re healthier for you than a bag of potato chips. Highly recommend!
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
I tried these on a whim, and I am really disappointed with these. I LOVE other flavors in this line, but these are gross. They were not the same texture as the other biscuits and the flavor wasn't all there. They are filling like the others in the line, which is why it has 2 stars. I'd skip these and go for the Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Want a yummy snack that fills ya up and provides fiber and has tons of flavors than this is for you. Thought this would taste like cardboard but it don't. The chocolate ones are my fav and they even make soft baked ones which are also so yummy and full you up. Highly recommend.
Lacey F.
I was skeptical when I first bought these. I thought they would taste like cardboard, but I was wrong they are tasty without the extra sugar. They are great for the times when I don't have a lot of time for breakfast.
Krystal J.
Columbia, SC
Eating these as I write this review lol but these cookies are so darn good omg I am addicted. They're healthy fulfilling and affordable. I stock up like crazy when they're on bogo sale at the local grocery store in my town. I tried every flavor but chocolate is my fave.
Thalia D.
Chicago
These are great bars to have in the morning to get you started in the right direction! I love the flavor! It not only taste delicious, but is also really healghy and even makes a great snack!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Gabrielle J.
Grasonville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE BelVita's Breakfast Biscuits, especially the chocolate flavor. The breakfast biscuits are on our grocery list every week, all flavors. I eat them every day at work as a snack to help get me through the late afternoon slump. I like the chocolate the best because they are delicious and don't have too much sugar in them.