BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Wake Up To A Great Morning With Belvita Chocolate Breakfast Biscuits. Made With Delicious Chocolate, Whole Grain, And B Vitamins, Every Biscuit Is A Great Source Of Good Morning.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Sugar Brown Sugar, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Cinnamon, Datem, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Molasses, Pyridoxine, Hydrocholride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Kristie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I received this product as a part of a free item that I get every week with Carlie C's and Lowe's grocery stores. I am now a fan of these biscuits. The chocolatey taste is amazing and it's a big help when I don't have an appetite. I will purchase the other flavors and get back with you guys.
Megan R.
1,297 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are really good. My kids love them as well. They love to dunk them in a glass of milk. They break easily, but they don't break into crumbs (which is a plus).
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly don’t see how these are healthy or how they give you energy but I will say that it tastes amazing and really fills you up. I’m not sure if I’m for or against eating this for breakfast since it is so sugary but that’s might not be a bad thing to wake you up.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
I tried these on a whim, and I am really disappointed with these. I LOVE other flavors in this line, but these are gross. They were not the same texture as the other biscuits and the flavor wasn't all there. They are filling like the others in the line, which is why it has 2 stars. I'd skip these and go for the Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a nice breakfast alternative. The chocolate biscuit has a great flavor. My one complaint about this breakfast biscuit is that it doesn't keep me full for the four hours that they advertise. At most I would say it provides about 3 hours of study energy. They are thin and easy to break. They are also on the dryer side. Whenever I eat this biscuit I have a cup of water with it it
Lacey F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was skeptical when I first bought these. I thought they would taste like cardboard, but I was wrong they are tasty without the extra sugar. They are great for the times when I don't have a lot of time for breakfast.
Kailin T.
North Charleston
I am obsessed with these. At first I was skeptical. Just because some healthy snacks can taste like cardboard lol. But after eating two I wanted to eat the whole box. It taste like the outside cookie of an Oreo but not as chocolatey. It also says it gives you 4 hrs of energy and hey that's pretty cool. I usually snack on one in the morning.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
These are my new favorite snack!  They are a delicious chocolate flavor without being overly sweet.  Sometimes I'll eat the whole package for breakfast if I'm in a rush, but usually I'll take them to work and eat half (two cookies) with my mid-morning coffee and the other half if I get hungry mid-afternoon.
Krystal J.
Columbia, SC
Eating these as I write this review lol but these cookies are so darn good omg I am addicted. They're healthy fulfilling and affordable. I stock up like crazy when they're on bogo sale at the local grocery store in my town. I tried every flavor but chocolate is my fave.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great snack for when you need an energy boost. One package is enough for several hours. I love how they taste - not too sweet. I have them on handy when I need a quick snack.