Nabisco belvita Breakfast Biscuits Apple Cinnamon uploaded by DAsia W.Nabisco belvita Breakfast Biscuits Apple Cinnamon uploaded by Melanie S.

BY BELVITA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco BelVita Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Biscuits - 5 CT.
New!
Nutritious sustained energy.
20g whole grain*, per serving.
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
5 packs of 4.

• Is this better than the other one?1 Answers
  • Do the soft baked Belvitas come in flavors other than Mix...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? Mine is apple cinnamon.4 Answers
Nabisco belvita Breakfast Biscuits Apple Cinnamon
  • "at first i thought that they were not guna have any taste but they taste great and there healthy to." in 1 review
  • "One morning out garage saling I was so hungry and my mom gave me one of these and I was pleasantly surprised it was pretty good and held me over till lunch. " in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect on the go breakfast and really fill you up!" in 1 review
Tosha C.
Independence, MO
Got the apple cinnamon in my Rose VoxBox and was of course excited to try it! And I REALLY loved it :) Had to share one of them after offering a bite, I didn't eat the 3 I had left all at once I waited sev. minutes between each one and felt full which I really didn't expect. I have tried lots of bars that say they have a lot of protein to keep you full. Well these are called biscuits but was just like a graham cracker, which I consider close to cookies lol. I can not wait to try the other flavors because OMG I heard they have a chocolate flavor!!! These are def on my shopping list now and are good for breakfast or a quick snack.
Mila P.
Now, I can't say if this one tastes good. But I have tried the banana nut and love it! For the price it's worth it for a light breakfast! The pros of this product is its healthy and good! Cons, can't think of any! I would definitely repurchase this ūüėä
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA
So these are my new favorite snack, so far this is my favorite variety. I had tried them in the past and was not really into the texture. It reminded me of little kids crackers you give kids and it didn't seem to desolve in my mouth well. However, I gave them a second chance and they are now my new little to go snack. So easy to throw in your purse when your on the go. Glad I decided to give them another try.
Stacy R.
Kendall Park, NJ
I have purchased these breakfast biscuits quite a few times over the last few years. They are a quick and easy breakfast on the go or a good snack on a busy day. I can no longer find the Apple Cinnamon flavor, which happened to be my favorite :(
But the new Toasted Coconut is delicious!
Rochelle B.
One word. Delicious. Really though these little cookie crackers are super yummy! The little pieces of chewy Apple really adds to the texture. I was also very surprised at how filling they are! One pack filled me up and gave me energy
Valerie P.
I received the blueberry belvita in my latest voxbox, it was yummy. I've been buying belvita biscuits for some time now. I've tried 4 flavors now and the apple cinnamon is my favorite. it has small sweet bits of dried apple, so yummy.
Jean-Mari S.
Talmo, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to have multiple 4 hour long classes and these babies are the only thing that got me through my early mornings and late afternoons. They taste great, wake you up, and are quite filling for such small packets. Love it!
Amanda H.
West Fargo, ND
I had been eating these for quite some time just plain, but then one day on a whim I tried dunking one in my coffee, and IT WAS SO GOOD! Belvitas in coffee has been my breakfast ever since.
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
They need to bring this flavor back! I don't know why they stopped making this! This is their best flavor! Reminds me of a teddy graham. Was my go to breakfast....
Dina B.
Nashville, TN
I discovered these from a friend in school, ever since then I have been obsessed, I buy them for my whole family, so healthy and delicious. I love the taste especially with tea or milk in the morning.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is apple cinnamon.
Meranda S.
Do the soft baked Belvitas come in flavors other than Mixed Berry?
Mila P.
Is this better than the other one?