Nabisco belVita Bites Mini Breakfast Biscuits Mixed Berry uploaded by kay m.Nabisco belVita Bites Mini Breakfast Biscuits Mixed Berry uploaded by Pamela M.Nabisco belVita Bites Mini Breakfast Biscuits Mixed Berry uploaded by Amanda b.

BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Belvita Bites Mixed Berry Breakfast Biscuits Are A Nutritious
Convenient, And Portable On-the-go Choice As Part Of A Balanced Breakfast
That Contains Slow-release Carbs From Wholesome Grains To Help Fuel Your Body For 4 Hours.

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Sugar, Canola Oil, Whole Grain Rye Flour, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dried Cranberries, Invert Sugar, Dried Blueberries, Dried Raspberries, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Natural Flavor, Grape Juice Concentrate, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

• How many calories and sugar? Are they filling?1 Answers
Nabisco belVita Bites Mini Breakfast Biscuits Mixed Berry
  • "They work they hold you over until lunch and the taste amazing I highly recommend it" in 1 review
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
So I really love these. They’re so tasty and if I need a snack I sometimes eat like 2 packs. I actually thought I wouldn’t like these at all cause I thought it was going to have the seeds of the fruits or something.
Dannette N.
Colorado Springs
Great quick, on the go snack or breakfast. They are yummy. The berry is my favorite and the cinnamon is the runner up. They are not to pricey for a healthier snack.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
The chocolate is my favorite belvita flavor by far, but these are also delicious!  The bites are nice for eating in the car because I don't get crumbs all over like I do biting into the normal cookies!  I would definitely recommend these and all the belvita flavors/types.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing snacks. The flavor is just so good. I could eat like 5 of these at once. They are crunchy but melt in your mouth. They're absolutely delicious and I would 110% recommend if you're looking for a "healthier" treat.
Amanda b.
PUYALLUP, WA
I was looking for a healthy cookie product and came across these. They are very tasty and come about 46 biscuits to a serving bag which goes a long way. I shared a bag with my mother and niece and they both enjoyed them as well. You can taste the berry flavor and they are not overly crunchy so should be fine for sensitive teeth. I'm now curious about the chocolate bites and will have to try them next. The picture shows the size in an average hand and you can see the chunks of fruit on the bottom of the biscuits.
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
I usually eat the belvita breakfast biscuits but they were all out at the store, so I decided to give these a try. While I still really like them and think they're delicious, the bites definitely come in second to the original belvita biscuits that I'm obsessed with! If I were to go back to the store, and the biscuits were still out I would get these again in its place. The other positive I will say, is that I don't think the bites are as messy/crumbly as the biscuits!
kay m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great little snack for people on the go. They have just the right amount of sugar and a fruity flavor that isn't overpowering. I don't think they can actually take the place of an actuall breakfast. I am satisfied with these tasty little snacks.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
These are surprisingly satisfying and filling. I love the consistency of them, a little hard but they almost melt in your mouth. The bite size pieces are perfect for sharing or for a snacking feel. The berry pieces in them taste like dried berries but it works perfectly with the biscuit consistency
Chelsea W.
This is a good snack to take on-the-go. It's not messy like the regular-sized Belvitas that leave crumbs all over. I couldn't really taste the berry flavor in the little biscuits, though. Personally, I think the regular-sized Belvitas are better flavor-wise. I like to dip mine in a glass of milk to soften it. You can't do that with these :(
KimLann D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
UGH I cannot tell you how much I love these little guys. They have saved my life many times when running errands and too busy to eat a meal. This is the perfect boost and yummy treat when you're busy and on the go go go! Awesome to pack in the kid's lunch bag for school as well.
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
How many calories and sugar? Are they filling?