BY BELVITA #86 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

belVita Chocolate crunchy Breakfast Biscuits are lightly sweet, crunchy biscuits made with high-quality and wholesome ingredients, like whole grain and real chocolate see more...

Heloisa F.
Lakewood, CO
The best all time snack ever! I really like this brand and mostly buy it every so often. I don't think it's low calorie at all, but it is a better option if you're hungry and don't have many good options around. Definitely something to keep in your purse for emergencies!
Katie H.
Columbia, SC
I am a "portable breakfast" eater. If it can't be eaten while driving... It's not going to work. I am so not a morning person, I like my coffee and brekkie TO GO! BeVita breakfast bites are the best, easy and not messy to eat while driving. Bite size = fewer crumbs. The chocolate ones are my favorite and they go GREAT with a hot cup of coffee with vanilla almond milk!
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Very good, it feels weird first but later the flavor is very nice, is good value, healthy, you can buy it in any store, is a biscuit that you can share with anyone including kids. I eat this like two times per month and ok, a good snack for me, recommend.
Heather H.
Acworth , GA
I normally don't like chocolate for breakfast but these things taste so good! Not overly sweet but just enough. I'm also surprised with the portion in these bags, they keep coming and coming, you can be full easily on one bag.
MissyLen L.
Paramus, NJ
Excellent snacking or breakfast .. breakfast to go or even afternoon snacks .. very healthy for you.. repeat consumer of buying it.. good value but a little pricey .. and yes definitely buying it again ..
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
These chocolate mini bites are perfect for breakfast on the go. I can throw one of these in my bag and eat on the commute to work with no mess and no prep. They keep me full and they're really yummy too!
Claire G.
I just love these! They are so damn good! The only down side is that they are very dry but if you have water with you then you'll be fine. Oh and they aren't very filling either but they're good as a snack at any time of day or like for dessert.
Orle L.
These are a life saver for me when I need breakfast but I'm on the run! I love the taste, the texture. They are healthy for you and the flavors are to die for! I really really like them and I recommend them for kids and grown ups all the same!
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
I love these little chocolate biscuits. They are great as a quick breakfast with coffee or just as a snack or to satisfy a chocolate craving.
DeAngela H.
These are really really good. I love them and the soft baked ones. my children enjoy them as well for a great snack or quick beakfast.