BY BARNUM'S ANIMALS

Nabisco barnum's animals crackers 2.13 oz see more...

Savannah W.
Conway, SC
Nabisco Barnum's Animals Crackers have always been my family's favorite. These cookies have been around since 1902 and apparently the design of the box with the string attached was created so they could be hung on the Christmas tree. They are really tasty and I have never come across a child that didn't like them.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I absolutely love these. I remember as a kid I would play with them and instead of eat them. And when I did eat them I pretended I was a lion. They have more of a cracker task than a cookie. They are very light but filling.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
This company is the only animal crackers my daughter will eat. She really enjoys the flavor of this cracker. It's not too sweet at all.
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
Great snack for kids and adults. I pack them for my daughter Ikn her lunch bag and I also take some to work. Great for on the go.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
There's a reason this has five stars. I loved these growing up (and even now!) There is something just fun about them :)
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Oh the taste of childhood. they really don't taste as good once you grow up but they are still just as cute.
Crystal C.
I have always loved these animal crackers..I are them as a child all the time and still eat them as a adult
Tony B.
chicago, IL
A classic! Love these crackers as a quick sweet snack! Always cheap and you can find them anywhere
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I realize that these are designed for children, but I have to admit that I love buying these just for myself! I love that softer texture that they have that sets them slightly apart (though not necessarily better than) from traditional animal crackers and they dunk really well in milk!