BY WHEAT THINS #9 in Crackers

Nabisco Wheat Thins 100% Whole Grain Crackers.
With 22g Whole Grain* per serving. see more...

Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Foodie Expert
I always have at least one container of Quaker Quick Oats on hand. There are so many different tasty and fun ways to incorporate Quaker Quick Oats into your meals. My kids love oatmeal and they really love customizing it-with the bulk Wuaker Quick Oats they are free to add whatever crazy ingredients they want-a current favorite are chocolate chips and maple syrup(their favorite not mine lol). They also are a great base for cookie recipes-I start with a classic oatmeal cookie then add whatever I find in the pantry to personalize them-chocolate and white chips are a current favorite. You can also add Quaker Quick Oats to ground beef or turkey to stretch out a meatloaf recipe.
Jazmine T.
Foodie Expert
I do really enjoy wheat thins. It has a flavor that may need to grow on people if they don't like the taste of wheat or if they are used to eating regular chips. Though these are a "healthier" option this isn't really a healthy snack. A lot of people assume because they are made with whole grain wheat that it is healthier. Before you buy check out the ingredients. It has added sugars, etc. So I think it is a great idea to occasionally pack a few wheat thins as a healthier alternative to regular chips, but don't label this as a 100% healthy option to eat on a regular basis.
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Will you things are OK for me. They make me feel like I am actually on a diet and they don’t give me the satisfaction of regular crackers. I was never one for the wheat taste and maybe that’s why they don’t really give me the satisfaction that I need
Monique H.
Hartford
These crackers are my favorite they taste delicious especially if you purchase the cheez whiz to go with them. I usually eat these with my kids. We can literally eat a box of these in one sitting. I definitely recommend these to anyone.
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
Foodie Expert
love these 100% whole grain wheat thin crackers. they’re so so good and I think they taste better than the regular ones, and i’m not big into whole grain usually. I love to dip these into cheese spreads too
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite cracker I purchase these often when I want a little snack during the work hours in between meals. These are so good and I purchased them so often there are deathly a staple there in my weekly grocery trips there fearing callaries than chips and I'm more of a salty craver than sweeps so for me it's an awesome snack in between meals rather than having fat and and chips .
Cyleste B.
Rockford
As a kid this cracker wasn't my favorite but now I would say that it is a lot better for you then any other cracker. I have it for my lunches a lot now. It is affordable and definitely worth the money.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Foodie Expert
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
Foodie Expert
OMG! My favorite crackers ever! Good thing they’re whole grain! They’re tasty, nutritious, and they can satisfy that savory crunchy snack craving! I eat them solo and sometimes I eat them with some sliced cheese. I love how affordable they are and how many crackers you get in a box! I’m a repeat customer and will continue buying! My son loves them, too!
Zoë L.
These are a good snack because they don’t make you feel too full but just enough to hold you over until a meal. I like the fact that there’s wheat in them since I try to eat crackers and bread and things that contain wheat. Not to mention they taste really good and you can eat them with a vegetable platter or just the old fashion cheese and crackers.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
What are your favorite toppings for wheat thins?
Nicole G.
Foodie Expert
Tomatoes and Cheese, Ring sausage & chesse, dipped in salsa.