BY NABISCO

Made With 5 G Of Whole Grain Per Serving. 0 G Trans Fat, No Cholesterol. Made In Mexico see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Great for when you need something sweet but are trying to watch those calories its a great snack for anyone who's trying to get ready for bathing suit season I highly recommend these perfect size snacks for that sweet tooth craving" in 10 reviews
  • "These chips ahoy thin crisps are actually very tasty despite them being only 100 calories, you would never even know!" in 5 reviews
  • "Chips Ahoy thin crisps are only 100 calories, and taste soooo good, in my opinion I think they are better than there actual full sized cookies." in 5 reviews
  • "Although I would rather have "the real thing" and the full size flavorful chips ahoy cookies, these are a good snack to get some of the flavor while counting calories." in 5 reviews
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
The perfect serving of crunch all wrapped up in individual bags so this was perfect for throughing in the lunch box for school, the only problem is if I were to snack on this at home I would eat way more than one bag and my 100 calorie little snack ends up eating the whole box.
Erin M.
Erin M.
I really like these, and especially for them being low calorie for a sweet snack! These do not have a lot of chocolate flavor, but they aren't high in calories either. I guess that's just the trade off with them. I enjoy the oreo thin crisps in these as well.
Maria M.
Maria M.
I enjoy them a lot and so does my sister. I have to say that this kind is one of my favorites. It is full of peanut butter flavor that you forget that it is only 100 cals. As for the amount you get in the bag, it is more than I expecting so I was very happy.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always used to take these to cheerleading practice with me. I'm very prone to heat exhaustion and fainting. So, I always made sure to have a snack and extra bottles of water. These are pretty good and they're only 100 calories.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Covina , CA
If you're looking for a light but tasty snack this is it! These are really really light thin crisps of chocolate chips cookie. I would definitely recommend them
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I didn't find them all that great.
I think it's good for a quick snack but they taste too plain for me.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
San angelo, TX
One of the best 100 calorie packs I've tried. Tastes like crisp cookies. Will repurchase
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
These are eh. They definitely taste like a snack that is trying to get rid of every last calorie possible. If you're really trying to diet and lose weight then they are probably a good little sweet snack. But if you want a cookie and you're not being stingy on calories, I would opt for two regular chips ahoy for basically the same number of calories.
regina g.
regina g.
These are just perfect snacks. They are light very tasteful and limited calories. I just hope nabisco hasn't abandoned these for their new Oreo thins. The thins are delicious but with the creamy filling they are still not a light snack to me. I hope they will stay in the marketplace. You can get these on Amazon but the price is quite a bit higher.
Rissa H.
Rissa H.
These are awesome for holding off your sweet tooth cravings if you're trying to watch calories! It can be tempting to eat another pack, and they're full of preservatives and other processed junk, but if you have to have a treat these are a good option!
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Does anyone else feel tempted to eat 2 packs of these?
Tara K.
Tara K.
Winfield Park, NJ
Do they really taste like chips ahoy ?
San S.
San S.
Geneva, IL
These look healthy. Does that take away from the taste?
Maria A.
Maria A.
Do they taste as good as the original one?
Shar W.
Shar W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?