BY NABISCO

Made With 5 G Of Whole Grain Per Serving. 0 G Trans Fat, No Cholesterol. Made In Mexico see more...

• Do they taste as good as the original one?4 Answers
  • These look healthy. Does that take away from the taste?4 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel tempted to eat 2 packs of these?18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Great for when you need something sweet but are trying to watch those calories its a great snack for anyone who's trying to get ready for bathing suit season I highly recommend these perfect size snacks for that sweet tooth craving" in 10 reviews
  • "These chips ahoy thin crisps are actually very tasty despite them being only 100 calories, you would never even know!" in 5 reviews
  • "Chips Ahoy thin crisps are only 100 calories, and taste soooo good, in my opinion I think they are better than there actual full sized cookies." in 5 reviews
  • "Although I would rather have "the real thing" and the full size flavorful chips ahoy cookies, these are a good snack to get some of the flavor while counting calories." in 5 reviews
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are eh. They definitely taste like a snack that is trying to get rid of every last calorie possible. If you're really trying to diet and lose weight then they are probably a good little sweet snack. But if you want a cookie and you're not being stingy on calories, I would opt for two regular chips ahoy for basically the same number of calories.
regina g.
These are just perfect snacks. They are light very tasteful and limited calories. I just hope nabisco hasn't abandoned these for their new Oreo thins. The thins are delicious but with the creamy filling they are still not a light snack to me. I hope they will stay in the marketplace. You can get these on Amazon but the price is quite a bit higher.
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
These don't taste bad, but they're just not that good either. They're thin and small, so you finish the bag feeling like you got cheated. If the goal is sweet without the sugar or calories, just eat some fruit or something like that. If you're craving chocolate on a calorie-counting diet I'd just go for a few smaller pieces of 'real' chocolate or one cookie of an equal 100 calories that might actually satisfy the craving.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX
For sure Chips Ahoy thin crisps are my favorite snack! Chips Ahoy thin crisps are only 100 calories, and taste soooo good, in my opinion I think they are better than there actual full sized cookies. As a college student I find myself always in a rush, and these thin crisps are so easy to just grab and go and munch on them while I'm on my way to my classes. I have yet to find a down side to this product. I recommend this product for all ages, both children and adult will love this product.
Sony I.
My guilty little pleasures! These are great snacks to throw in your bag for a quick break at work or as a quick study snack! Tasty without being too sugary and you feel way more guilt free! I had a triple pack of these with chocolate chip cookies and a half and half that I always looked forward to during study cram sessions in college! Would recommend!
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
These chocolate chip crisp are pretty good if you are trying to watch what you eat but need a little something sweet to get you thru your day. I don't really care for the "crisp" part of them, I would rather them have been just a small cookie than the crisp texture. Overall not a bad snack.
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I don't like these "cookies" at all. They seem to be distinctly lacking flavor, all to compensate for "100 calories." I would rather eat one small, tasty cookie than tell myself I'm being "healtheir" by eating these cardboard options. Some 100 Calorie Packs are great, these are just tasteless and bad.
Savannah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these ! Thy have so many flavors & kinds to choose from! They are great for when your in a rush to school or work and haven't ate breakfast or even just a healthy snack during the day! Love them ! There perfect & healthy ! A really great snack!
brionna g.
These snacks are very delicious. I bought these because I am trying to cut back on calories but not give up sweets & snacks.Even though they are 100 calories, they are still very yummy. I am glad I gave these a try. I will continue to buy them.
Jen H.
Alhambra, CA
These thin chocolate chip cookies are awesome! They're like a cross between a wheat thin and a cookie. It's light and crunchy. The 100 calorie snack packs are great because they'll definitely help with portion control.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Does anyone else feel tempted to eat 2 packs of these?
Tara K.
Winfield Park , NJ
Do they really taste like chips ahoy ?
San S.
Geneva, IL
These look healthy. Does that take away from the taste?
Maria A.
Do they taste as good as the original one?
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
Have these disappeared from shelves?? I haven't seen them in a very long time, which is sad because they are heavenly.