Add a Photo

By NABISCO
#192 in Cookies
Made With 5 G Of Whole Grain Per Serving. 0 G Trans Fat, No Cholesterol. Made In Mexico
Megan Y.
Megan Y.

The perfect serving of crunch all wrapped up in individual bags so this was perfect for throughing in the lunch box for school, the only problem is if I were to snack on this at home I would eat way more than one bag and my 100 calorie little snack ends up eating the whole box.
Erin M.
Erin M.

I really like these, and especially for them being low calorie for a sweet snack! These do not have a lot of chocolate flavor, but they aren't high in calories either. I guess that's just the trade off with them. I enjoy the oreo thin crisps in these as well.
Maria M.
Maria M.

I enjoy them a lot and so does my sister. I have to say that this kind is one of my favorites. It is full of peanut butter flavor that you forget that it is only 100 cals. As for the amount you get in the bag, it is more than I expecting so I was very happy.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

These were so good! My mom never bought them but my friend always had them the only thing I hated about them is for a snack it was never enough! I would have to eat two or three to be satisfied but I guess that makes the 100 calories pointless lol
Tara T.
Tara T.

Lauren J.
Lauren J.

I always used to take these to cheerleading practice with me. I'm very prone to heat exhaustion and fainting. So, I always made sure to have a snack and extra bottles of water. These are pretty good and they're only 100 calories.
Mari D.
Mari D.

These are absolutely delicious! I am an HR Manager and sit most of the day. These are great for sedentary workers who feel like they need to snack every so often. So much better than going to the vending machine.
Megan T.
Megan T.

Very tasty low calorie snack plus the they actually have the taste of a chocolate chip cookie unlike many other diet foods.. Also good for when you are on the go. I buy these every time i see them.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Portage, WI

Being on a diet sucks, but these are perfect when you want a little sweet snack! I like how thin they are, it's like a cookie chip! Plus, for 100 calories, you get quite a bit in a bag!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY

We're I got sugar I don't eat a lot of sweets but when I do I buy these. they are my number 1 favorite of all times. writing this review makes me wanna go buy me some to eat. yummy.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI

Does anyone else feel tempted to eat 2 packs of these?
Tara K.
Tara K.
Winfield Park, NJ

Do they really taste like chips ahoy ?
Maria A.
Maria A.

Do they taste as good as the original one?
San S.
San S.
Geneva, IL

These look healthy. Does that take away from the taste?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wilmington , NC

Have these disappeared from shelves?? I haven't seen them in a very long time, which is sad because they are heavenly.

Join Now