BY RITZ

Baked Snacks 3G Fat No High Fructose Corn Syrup 0 G Trans Fat Eating Smarter But Looking For Great Tasting Snacks?&Nbsp; You'll Love What Your Friends At Nabisco Have Created For You: 100 Calorie Packs, Featuring Delicious Varieties Of Your Favorite Nabisco Brands. We Are Passionate About Creating A Variety Of Delicious Snacks In Portion Control Sizes. Each Box Has Individual 100 Calorie Packs That Are Between 0-3 Grams Of Fat Per Pack, Depending On The Variety.&Nbsp; You Don't Have To Count Or Measure Anything - Each Pack Is Portioned Out With 100 Calories Worth Of Delicious Snacks For You To Just Grab And Go!&Nbsp; Enjoy!&Nbsp; Sincerely , Your Friends At Nabisco To Learn More About All Our Delicious 100 Calorie Packs Varieties Or Other Sensible Snacking Option, Please Visit Nabiscoworld.Com/100Caloriepacks In The Mood For Something Flavorful With A Lot Of Variety?&Nbsp; Ritz Snack Mix Is A Delightful Mix Of Bite-Size Ritz Crackers, Kraft Cheese Nips Crackers, Pretzel Sticks, &Amp; Wholesome Wheat Shreddies.&Nbsp; Enjoy! Percent Daily Values Are Based On A 2,000 Calorie Diet.&Nbsp; Your Daily Values May Be Higher Or Lower Depending On Your Calorie Needs: Calories 2,000 2,400 Total Fat Less Than 65 G 80 G &Nbsp;&Nbsp; Sat Fat Less Than 20 G 25 G Cholesterol Less Than 300 Mg 300 Mg Sodium Less Than 2,400 Mg 2,400 Mg Total Carbohydrate 300 G 375 G &Nbsp;&Nbsp; Dietary Fiber 25 G 30 G Carton Made From 100% Recycled Paperboard / Minimum 35% Post - Consumer Content * From Ingredients: Adds A Trivial Amount Of Trans Fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "For a 100 calories theres a good about of chex mix in the bag and its just enough to get you to your next meal." in 1 review
miranda b.
miranda b.
Scappoose, OR
Perfect for snacks or lunches. I take them to work. Just the right amount. Everyone loves them.
Forbes F.
Forbes F.
Marrero
These are so good, i buy them instead of party mix. I love that its healthy and I can enjoy it. I plan to pack them in my sons pre-k lunch as a snack they are delicious. I've bough them several times and will continue buying them. Thanks to whoever's idea it was to make something healthy taste good.!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Monticello, GA
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect on the go snacks! Only 100 calories for those of us who count them! I love that it has all my favorite Ritz crackers in them. I'm not a huge pretzel fan and with these snack packs, I don't have to worry about there being a ton in them!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Homewood, AL
I think these are a perfect snack size for in between meals. These cover your carb craving and they are only 100 calories. It has a mix of snacks so you have different taste. I got these at Publix, Walmart or Target, I recommend this. They are great!
Connie W.
Connie W.
Foodie Expert
The 100 Calorie pack is perfect for snacking on a diet! There's no guess work in portioning for me. I've purchased these at my local Walmart and Kroger. So convenient! And delicious.
Tiara N.
Tiara N.
New York
Foodie Expert
Pretty good for a 100 calorie snack. The flavors are still there with the loss of the weight gain. Great healthy snack.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Granbury , TX
Foodie Expert
Perfect for on the go! Same great ritz taste, plus pretzels and cheese crackers. Great to throw in a sack lunch.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Buhl
The snack mix is very yummy. And they are only 100 calories you can not beat that. I love them
Debbie  .
Debbie .
Saylorsburg, PA
I love the 100 calorie packs...honestly wish they had more varieties. They are great for packing school lunches, road trips, and for a snack. yummy!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
These are a perfect travel snack and in between meal snack. The only negative is they can be kind of expensive if not caught on sale.