BY RITZ

Baked Snacks 3G Fat No High Fructose Corn Syrup 0 G Trans Fat Eating Smarter But Looking For Great Tasting Snacks?&Nbsp; You'll Love What Your Friends At Nabisco Have Created For You: 100 Calorie Packs, Featuring Delicious Varieties Of Your Favorite Nabisco Brands. We Are Passionate About Creating A Variety Of Delicious Snacks In Portion Control Sizes. Each Box Has Individual 100 Calorie Packs That Are Between 0-3 Grams Of Fat Per Pack, Depending On The Variety.&Nbsp; You Don't Have To Count Or Measure Anything - Each Pack Is Portioned Out With 100 Calories Worth Of Delicious Snacks For You To Just Grab And Go!&Nbsp; Enjoy!&Nbsp; Sincerely , Your Friends At Nabisco To Learn More About All Our Delicious 100 Calorie Packs Varieties Or Other Sensible Snacking Option, Please Visit Nabiscoworld.Com/100Caloriepacks In The Mood For Something Flavorful With A Lot Of Variety?&Nbsp; Ritz Snack Mix Is A Delightful Mix Of Bite-Size Ritz Crackers, Kraft Cheese Nips Crackers, Pretzel Sticks, &Amp; Wholesome Wheat Shreddies.&Nbsp; Enjoy! Percent Daily Values Are Based On A 2,000 Calorie Diet.&Nbsp; Your Daily Values May Be Higher Or Lower Depending On Your Calorie Needs: Calories 2,000 2,400 Total Fat Less Than 65 G 80 G &Nbsp;&Nbsp; Sat Fat Less Than 20 G 25 G Cholesterol Less Than 300 Mg 300 Mg Sodium Less Than 2,400 Mg 2,400 Mg Total Carbohydrate 300 G 375 G &Nbsp;&Nbsp; Dietary Fiber 25 G 30 G Carton Made From 100% Recycled Paperboard / Minimum 35% Post - Consumer Content * From Ingredients: Adds A Trivial Amount Of Trans Fat. see more...

Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs Ritz Snack Mix
  • "For a 100 calories theres a good about of chex mix in the bag and its just enough to get you to your next meal." in 1 review
miranda b.
Scappoose, OR
Perfect for snacks or lunches. I take them to work. Just the right amount. Everyone loves them.
Keith B.
Fernandina, FL
These are a great snack to have on hand especially when you’re trying to be healthy. I love the singleserving individually wrapped idea. It makes it much easier to track what you’re eating. These are a great weight watchers snack
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
The 100 calorie packs are great; not only are they super convenient, they take the guesswork out of snacking. I love to grab these for a mid afternoon snack. I feel way less guilty than if I had to take a trip to the vending machine. Perfect size for on the go or while at work. It keeps you from having to try and measure and hope you are getting the right amount. Great taste one of my favorites. Just enough to satisfy your craving and keep you on track too.
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
Love all of the 100 calorie packs. They've became harder to find recently at my stores, which is dissapoonyung because I love having them as snacks. They're much healthier than the original snacks, but still taste great!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
I take these with my lunch bag at work.  I love the individual wrapped bags because I am one to portion control my foods at times.  I also love that I can eat these and know how many calories I'm taking in without feeling too guilty.  I'm definitely one of those that can finish a giant bag of chips before realizing how much I have eaten and these help keep me and my body in control.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I️ love snack mixes and I love ritz so these mixes are the best. I always buy them to bring with me to class to eat. They’re super cheap and pretty healthy so I would definitely recommend them!! So yummy!
Clarissa M.
McKeesport, PA
I love the 100 calorie packs. It's hard to find snacks that are pre-portioned and low calories, so the snack mix is perfect! I like the convenience of it, and the mix is available in my local grocery store so I can pick it up any time we run out! I recommend them for people trying to watch caloric intake because you know exactly what you're getting from the start!
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, FL
I eat these all the time for only being 100 calories, I’m guilty eating 1 or 2 regularly. I love they come in a small easy on the go bag and I can put them in my purse for whenever.
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
I LOVE RITZ CRACKERS. THEY ARE NOT SWEET AND A LITTLE SALTY BUT NOT TOO MUCH TO MAKE ME STOP EATING THEM . I SWEAR I CAN EAT A WHOLE BOX AND NOT EVEN REALIZE IT. I BUY THEM AT WAL MART ALL THE TIME AND THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE . I RECOMMEND THESE AS A GOOD SNACK ESPECIALLY WITH PEANUT BUTTER