BY OREO

Nabisco 100 Calorie Pack Oreo Dipped Delight Bars.
4g fiber.
6 snack bars. see more...

• Do these have the fake sugar "diet" food after taste?1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try these! do they have a rice flavor? Or a suga...1 Answers
  • Do these actually taste good since they're only 100 calories? or ...3 Answers
Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs Oreo Dipped Delight Bars
  • "These Oreos are the perfect amount of chocolate to cure a chocolate fix but all within the right amount of calories :)" in 1 review
  • "Nabisco 100 Calories Oreo Snack Bars are really tasty." in 1 review
SUSAN S.
Byron, GA
Just the thing to kill the sweet tooth, not ruin dinner and keep me on my eating program. Great with a cup of coffee. Nice texture, nice taste and can go anywhere.
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
My kids love these.  They make a great snack or extra in their lunches.  They have great flavor and they are easy for the kids to snack on when we are on the go.  They are affordable compared to other snacks and offer a good value.  I would recommend this product to others and we will buy again in the future.
Vanessa R.
Linden, NJ
Love love just 100 calories and it doesn't sacrifice the taste which is awesome in my book. It doesn't taste like diet food or has a chalky taste on the contrary you won't notice the difference. I love my chocolate and when I'm being good during the week, this is definitely my kind of snack.
Christy P.
Londonderry
ive only bought these two times so far and they are amazing and the calories omg i love that im trying to lose weight so these are perfect for me or anyone else that is trying to loose weight if you havent tried them give them a try they are yummy.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like the 100 cal packs mainly because they teach you portion control. If you're someone that watches their intake, these are awesome! They're so delicious and you can eat them as a small desert after lunch or snack between meals.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
These are super good at any time, great healthy snack. It's affordable for the amount you get. Easy to eat, can get at most grocery stores. I highly recommend this product to anyone! It's delicious.
Meg S.
I hadn't had these but I herd they are to die for! Can't get myself to buy a box because I'm afraid I may not like them. But I guess if that's the case, I can just give them to someone who does.
Lindsey M.
Easy and convenient for kids lunches or even moms lol! For only 100 calories these really hit the mark and satisfy without making me feel super guilty about my snacking choices!
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I enjoy them a lot and so does my son. I have to say that this kind is one of my favorites. It is full of peanut butter flavor that you forget that it is only 100 cals. As for the amount you get in the bag, it is more than I expecting so I was very happy.
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
Being on a diet can really be a bummer at times but with these chocolaty treats it makes them a bit more bearable! They do not taste like they are only 100 calories! Full of flavor and are any ores lovers dream that want the flavor without all the calories!
Rachel P.
Does anyone know where you can buy them!? i look all the time at the grocery store but never see them!! Are they rare? I really want to try them.
Jasmine  T.
Do these actually taste good since they're only 100 calories? or does it taste like cardboard??
Yasmina V.
Hialeah, FL
What are some other "100 calorie packs" you would recommend? I hate buying some of these things & then having to throw away entire boxes because I don't buy like them :(
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
These any good..Look yummy
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Always wanted to try these! do they have a rice flavor? Or a sugar-free flavor?