BY LORNA DOONE

Manufacturer: Nabisco. Box of 6. The healthier alternative for a sweet snack. Cookies contain only 100 calories and zero trans fat. Customers also search for: Nabisco®; Food; Food-Cookies; Breakrooms; Kitchens; Nutrition; Nourishment; Vittles; Snacks, Dis

Ashley A.
Ellensburg, WA
Love these little packs because it keeps me and my snacking in check. Seriously you could go to town with the savory tast of a Lorna Doone cookie so this reals you in and keeps you honest.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Lorna Doone cookies are a favorite of mine and I was super happy to find them in a convenient 100 calorie pack. They are super convenient to throw in your lunch bag or your purse or and anytime snack and not bust your daily calorie intake! They are The same as the original cooking, just a smaller more convenient version.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cookies. I take them for lunch or snack all the time. I love the portion size because it is just enough to satisfy my hunger for awhile. I love how the box looks and is very eye catching. I find them very delicious and would highly recommend this to anyone.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
A great cookie that I have always enjoyed as well as my husband but I really appreciate the 100 Calorie Lorna Doone because of my diabetes. Everyone needs a treat and they definitely are. Also goes into my husband lunch as well. Great taste and love the low calories.
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
These were actually given out on my Southwest flight this past weekend. I am currently dieting so these 100 cal packs are great. I have never been one to reach for cookies for a snack but these are AMAZING. Perfect for a treat throughout the day or dessert when you're watching your figure. I highly recommend!
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
Since I'm watching how many calories I consumed this is a great snack. The flavor is still intense like the full calorie version. I do like that is in the small package so I wouldn't overindulge. The price is pretty good for what you're getting.
Claire w.
York, PA
These are a great snack for on the go or to throw into a lunch box. These cookies taste great and give a great mid day pick-me-up. And the other plus besides taste is they're only 100 calories in a pack!
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Well, the taste is great and so is the price but when they say 100 calories they mean it! Not very filling but this classic favorite is delicious just the same! Absolutely what I expected and it's still yummy!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Brittany R.
I like the Lorna Doone cookies but I like the hood recovery was better. I enjoy the many Lorna Doone cookies that come in a hundred calorie pack and just wish this brand was organic and non-GMO.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
Do you guys like to eat these plain or combine them with milk or ice cream?
Sandy R.
Is it worth it to waste 100 calories on this?
Has any one tried these? I love the Nibisco 100 calorie packs and thought about trying these.
Brenda D.
There's certain food that are an amount of calories. But do these taste really sugary? Are they super sweet ?