BY 100 CALORIE PACKS

Nabisco 100 Cal Mister Salty Yogurt Flavored Pretzels.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
6 packs. see more...

Rachel D.
These are so expensive for the amount of food that you actually receive. I think the taste is ok for yogurt flavored pretzels, but again, I can't get past the price for a 6 pack. It is nice to have a grab and go with 100 calories. I hope Nabisco will revamp this product soon.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Trying to eat healthy yet have a snack these are perfect. I'm on a 1700 calorie diet and these snacks are just what i need. The price is a bit expensive but they are so good
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL
These are really good.. They are good for a snack or if your on the go. They got a really good flavor to them.
Jess B.
Lugoff, SC
Foodie Expert
I love that I have a sweet treat but packaged into 100 calories so that I do not over eat.
Karelisse V.
Foodie Expert
I don't like this 😷😷 they give me nauseas, I don't know how people can eat this!
Ali M.
Stafford, VA
They taste amazing! And for 100 calories even better. The price is a little much though since you only get a little bit in each package and not so many packages in each box but it's still worth it if your starting a diet. 👍🏼
machelle n.
These are wonderful ! I've had these and also the chocolate covered pretzels..and I have to say they are all delish!
Abigail T.
Athens , OH
Foodie Expert
These are so good! And only 100 calories!? It's hard to believe with how yummy they are! I wish I could always have them on hand!
B W.
Garner, NC
Perfect snack! However they are a little expensive for such a small amount but they are delicious so in the end I guess it is a trade off. The upside of having smaller portions is control because they are addicting!
Ashlee W.
I am so amazed that you can get such a great snack for only 100 calories. This is great for a sweet tooth fixing!