BY 100 CALORIE PACKS #93 in Pretzels

Nabisco 100 Cal Mister Salty Yogurt Flavored Pretzels.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
6 packs. see more...

Tara S.
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
Absolutely love these! They are portion controlled, taste great, and easy to throw in a bag to go. I would choose these over others because they taste better.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
I am so amazed that you can get such a great snack for only 100 calories. This is great for a sweet tooth fixing!
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious and i love that there travel friendly and there prepackaged which makes it great
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Trying to eat healthy yet have a snack these are perfect. I'm on a 1700 calorie diet and these snacks are just what i need. The price is a bit expensive but they are so good
B W.
B W.
Garner, NC
Perfect snack! However they are a little expensive for such a small amount but they are delicious so in the end I guess it is a trade off. The upside of having smaller portions is control because they are addicting!
Ali M.
Ali M.
Stafford, VA
They taste amazing! And for 100 calories even better. The price is a little much though since you only get a little bit in each package and not so many packages in each box but it's still worth it if your starting a diet. 👍🏼
Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
Foodie Expert
I don't like this 😷😷 they give me nauseas, I don't know how people can eat this!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
These are so expensive for the amount of food that you actually receive. I think the taste is ok for yogurt flavored pretzels, but again, I can't get past the price for a 6 pack. It is nice to have a grab and go with 100 calories. I hope Nabisco will revamp this product soon.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Lugoff, SC
Foodie Expert
I love that I have a sweet treat but packaged into 100 calories so that I do not over eat.
Caitie S.
Caitie S.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
These are super yummy and you can't beat 100 calories! Although there isn't much in one pack it is a perfect midday snack.