BY 100 CALORIE PACKS

Nabisco 100 Cal Mister Salty Milk Chocolate Pretzels.
No high fructose corn syrup.
6 packs. see more...

Diane B.
Dumont, NJ
This is the best! When you need that chocolate fix..and it is only 100 calories. Can't go wrong.. you get a snack and still feel like you are being good. Love them!
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
I love these...minus the fact that I have a difficult time not eating all 6 packs when I'm trying to only have one. These are perfect if you're trying to count calories or diet and want something sweet and salty without absolutely killing the work you've been doing.
Caroline P.
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for chocolate covered pretzels. It's a shame these are so delicious because I always want more than one package. I love that they're only 100 calories though.
jessalyn b.
Lynchburg, VA
At first I didn't think I would be a big fan of Nabisco's 100 cal Milk Chocolate Pretzels, but I absolutely LOVE them. I could eat a whole box my myself.
Michele A.
New Britain, CT
I am a confessed chocolate cover pretzel addict. I love these because it gives me the opportunity to indulge without ruining my diet.
Jen F.
Ankeny, IA
The taste of these are amazing. The fact that there's only 8 pretzels is not. You do not get what you pay for.
Aubry C.
Foodie Expert
I love these! Not too sweet, and make a perfect snack. Plus, it's low-calorie so that is a bonus.
Kaye M.
Russellville, AR
Delicious. Only trouble, not enough in the pack....lol. Really though, these are tasty.