Food & SnacksSnack Foods100 Calorie Packs
Nabisco 100 Cal Honey Maid Cinnamon Roll Thin Crisps Baked Snacks - 6 PK

Nabisco 100 Cal Honey Maid Cinnamon Roll Thin Crisps Baked Snacks - 6 PK

by 100 Calorie Packs

Nabisco 100 Cal Honey Maid Cinnamon Roll Thin Crisps Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup.
0g trans fat.
6 packs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco 100 Cal Honey Maid Cinnamon Roll Thin Crisps Baked Snacks - 6 PK!
How would you rate this product?
Baylee L.
Sylvester, GA
I really like these snacks. I wish they had a more intense cinnamon flavor😕
I really like these snacks. I wish they had a more intense cinnamon flavor😕
Jamie B.
London, KY
These are sooo good! And for 100 calories a pack! Makes me want to break my diet and eat them all
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY
I love this product. They are just such a perfect snack size. Keeping them in your purse or in your car for on the go snacking. Tastes great and good for kids lunches.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
I have never had this specific 100 calorie pack but I love most of the ones that they make and I love Honey Maid graham crackers so I am sure these are just as good as the others.
Dawn O.
Brandon, Fl
I love these packs of snacks! They are the perfect amount of food for the perfect amount of calories. They are perfect to just stash in my purse and have them on the go. Not to mention how yummy they are!
neeam J.
solihull, Birmingham
Very tasty. a nice little treat to have after a long day of work!! :) yummy... calorie is not that bad either :) PERFECT

Looking for your answer?