BY NABION CO., LTD

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Pore Refine Silky Essence 50 ml is formulated to tighten and smooth the look of pore-speckled skin to provide a wonderfully clear complexion. Follow your toner step with this popular silky essence from Korea as a first step to healthy, hydrated, non-greasy skin. Use twice daily to achieve your most ideal look: naturally glowing. Like the other products in the Mizon Pore line, Pore Refine Silky Essence is designed to minimize and tighten pores, improve your skin's natural sebum control, and keep away flaky dead skin. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Does this products deliver results? I have dry skin and w...1 Answers
Review (1)
MimiMonster 👻.
Quezon City
Love this!
It also smells great!
I bought a sample size of this and damn. Discovered a new favorite!

I live in a hot country and so a greasy type of essence under my make up is a No-No. It makes my face oily. This makes your face a bit matte, perfect as base for cushions 🤗

Makes my face smooth so I my foundation glides easily 💕 that's why I'm gonna buy a full size and substitute it for my primer when i'm done with the latter 😘
Christina F.
Does this products deliver results? I have dry skin and want to delve deeper into the Korean Skincare routine.