Nabi nabi XD 10.1" Tablet 32GB Memory

BY NABI #39 in Tablets

nabi XD with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC: White nabi Tablet PC XD with WiFi Technical Specifications: 1.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Dual-Core Mobile processor 10.1" touchscreen, 1366 x 768 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype The 10.1" Tablet PC has built-in 802.11 WiFi and Bluetooth Additional Features: Back and front webcams 32GB on-board storage memory 2 speakers GPS Up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge 10.1" Tablet PC Weighs 3.7 lbs; 11.1" x 7.3" x 0.4" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean) Pre-loaded with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software What's in the Box: Touchscreen Tablet PC and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Nabi nabi XD 10.1" Tablet 32GB Memory
Lacey  T.
Lacey T.
Biloxi, MS
I bought this for my 6 year old son. I will say first that this tablet is fabulous for being kid friendly. My son absolutely loved how easy it was to navigate compared to andriod and windows based platforms. This tablet can be used to reward your child for completing tasks like chores and homework. You basically give them allowance they can spend in the store. Here's the problem I have: Nabi has made it to where you can only download games from their store. They do not have Google Play Store. There is no way to use Google Play Store. Most of the games he could get for free cost through the Nabi store. This actually made me angry because I already spent more to get this tablet over a cheaper one. I downloaded Amazon games. Here's the problem, the parental controls through Nabi do not block your child from click-paying for ads! My son ran up a $50 bill on my bank account because of this. I recommend this product and advise against adding amazon. Be ready to pay for free apps for your little one.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
We love the Nabi tablet. My daughter got this when she was 3 yrs. old, and had no trouble figuring out how to use everything. So, ease of use is definitely a plus! It also comes with a lot of great pre-programmed apps. The thing I love most about it, as a mom, is the "mommy mode". The mommy mode allows you to use it as a regular tablet and there are several apps you can install for yourself. You can also set times for how long they can use it, set a sleep time, and a wake time. The songs that go along with them are also adorable. I love the Nabi and the educational aspect of it for my daughter, and love that I can use it myself when she isn't using it for learning. I Highly recommend this product!
Erika S.
Erika S.
Stevens, PA
This tablet has had a lot of issues since we purchased it almost a year ago. It's never held a charge AT ALL. If you charge it fully, then unplug it but DON'T use it, it dies on its own after a couple hours! Never made sense to us. Also, the apps will all completely disappear from the screen from time to time while my daughter is using it, and then I have to mess with it for a little to get them to come back up. It's also had to be completely reset at least once before because it would not turn on at all (and this was only a couple of months after purchase!)

Some of the pre-loaded apps are nice though. And my daughter uses it all the time, despite the issues.
Brina H.
Brina H.
We bought this for my child for Christmas, and other than the size, she doesn't really care for it. The interface is very kid friendly, but my child grows frustrated with it at times. I feel children used to tablets like the kindle and galaxy are going to find this very frustrating and juvenile, not to mention there are many apps that the software doesn't support. Also, we've been recently experiencing the Nabi screen freezing and going blank, forcing us to have to reboot the entire tablet. Seriously considering returning.
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Trussville, AL
I got these for my children for Christmas, and they have been nothing but trouble. The customer service experience is a total nightmare, with over 1 hour hold times. I need to send both of them back for replacements because they don't even work. When powered on, there is a snowy screen. I monitor my kids with them, and they haven't been dropped, they just aren't a great product in my opinion. Very disappointed. Something needs to be done about customer service. Hour hold times in this day and age are unacceptable.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Leechburg, PA
My son got this for Christmas and absolutely loves it. It's big and has a beautiful color display. I got an awesome deal on it for the holidays and couldn't pass it up. He uses it quite often and so far we haven't had any issues with it. I would definitely recommend it to others. We have another Nabi for our other son that we've had for two years now and haven't had any problems with it either. All around great products and great company with wonderful customer service.
Adi M.
Adi M.
I brought this for my kids, it hard too get to the thing too unlock it. You have to go online just to get a password too get in. You can only watch free carton show for 39 day then you have too pay a fee...I don't know what for. My kids did not like so I had to go get the a different tablet. They said the go to give too someone else cause they don't want it.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Waco, TX
Awesome little tablet for a toddler! Very sturdy and its affordable! It has a mommy mode and a nabi mode. In the mommy mode, you can choose what u want to download from the app store and monitor what your child can see when it goes to nabi mode.! What of the best investments I have made for my daughter! She's three. She loves it!
Dunnesha H.
Dunnesha H.
My daughter had the tablet for about a year it was very expensive, at 1st we really loved it but after about 6 months the camera stop working, we used the tablet everyday, the company end up sending us another one but then this 1 was the charging I paid 2 much for it not 2 work, I will not buy another one
Tina H.
Tina H.
My 5 year old received this tablet for Christmas and he loves it. It was fairly priced and does way more that my older sons tablet that was more expensive. I live the parental setting and safe browse features. My son loves this thing and has not broken it which was my main concern. Great Gift