Nabi nabi XD 10.1" Tablet 32GB Memory

BY NABI #28 in Tablets

nabi XD with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC: White nabi Tablet PC XD with WiFi Technical Specifications: 1.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Dual-Core Mobile processor 10.1" touchscreen, 1366 x 768 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype The 10.1" Tablet PC has built-in 802.11 WiFi and Bluetooth Additional Features: Back and front webcams 32GB on-board storage memory 2 speakers GPS Up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge 10.1" Tablet PC Weighs 3.7 lbs; 11.1" x 7.3" x 0.4" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean) Pre-loaded with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software What's in the Box: Touchscreen Tablet PC and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Nabi nabi XD 10.1" Tablet 32GB Memory
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Trussville, AL
I got these for my children for Christmas, and they have been nothing but trouble. The customer service experience is a total nightmare, with over 1 hour hold times. I need to send both of them back for replacements because they don't even work. When powered on, there is a snowy screen. I monitor my kids with them, and they haven't been dropped, they just aren't a great product in my opinion. Very disappointed. Something needs to be done about customer service. Hour hold times in this day and age are unacceptable.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Leechburg, PA
My son got this for Christmas and absolutely loves it. It's big and has a beautiful color display. I got an awesome deal on it for the holidays and couldn't pass it up. He uses it quite often and so far we haven't had any issues with it. I would definitely recommend it to others. We have another Nabi for our other son that we've had for two years now and haven't had any problems with it either. All around great products and great company with wonderful customer service.
Adi M.
Adi M.
I brought this for my kids, it hard too get to the thing too unlock it. You have to go online just to get a password too get in. You can only watch free carton show for 39 day then you have too pay a fee...I don't know what for. My kids did not like so I had to go get the a different tablet. They said the go to give too someone else cause they don't want it.
Dunnesha H.
Dunnesha H.
My daughter had the tablet for about a year it was very expensive, at 1st we really loved it but after about 6 months the camera stop working, we used the tablet everyday, the company end up sending us another one but then this 1 was the charging I paid 2 much for it not 2 work, I will not buy another one
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
San Antonio, TX
My kids love this...I had to buy more than one of course....but well worth the buy. I love how it came preloaded with only kid friendly games...so I don't ever wprrie that they would stumble on something they shouldn't. It keeps them busy in the car and not fightong ...so I'm one happy momma😇
Tina H.
Tina H.
My 5 year old received this tablet for Christmas and he loves it. It was fairly priced and does way more that my older sons tablet that was more expensive. I live the parental setting and safe browse features. My son loves this thing and has not broken it which was my main concern. Great Gift
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
Atlanta, GA
My kids love their Nabi! They enjoy having all of the games, books, and learning activities that they like right there at their finger tips. It was money well spent for this product and it's so easy to use. Overall, I'm happy with it and so are my kids.
Jesus T.
Jesus T.
Super durable . my son loves it . holds all his games. Very affordable for a kids tablet and is very strong from kids plays and drops . no problems at all . charges fast . my son uses his everyday especially at his baby sitters . very satisfied .
Donna S.
Donna S.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect tablet for my 2 year old. parental controls keep her from making unwanted purchases and is very easy for her to navigate. there are plenty of learning game for her. it keeps her entertained on days we are running errands.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Nabi products are great for kids. its easy to lock the tablet down so they aren't into anything they shouldnt be. the head phones this brand sell are also great for kids because they don't allow volume past a certain point.