Nabi nabi XD 10.1" Tablet 32GB Memory

BY NABI #24 in Tablets

nabi XD with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC: White nabi Tablet PC XD with WiFi Technical Specifications: 1.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Dual-Core Mobile processor 10.1" touchscreen, 1366 x 768 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype The 10.1" Tablet PC has built-in 802.11 WiFi and Bluetooth Additional Features: Back and front webcams 32GB on-board storage memory 2 speakers GPS Up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge 10.1" Tablet PC Weighs 3.7 lbs; 11.1" x 7.3" x 0.4" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean) Pre-loaded with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software What's in the Box: Touchscreen Tablet PC and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Nabi nabi XD 10.1" Tablet 32GB Memory
Pamela R.
Austin, TX
This is great for my kids it sets an alarm and this is great I can set a night time so they don't sleep later . My kids use it almost every day for only 1 hour and I totally recomend it and it's not to pricey either !
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Techie Expert
My other daughter wants a tablet due to her oldest sis having a tablet she even takes her sisters off of her cause she wants to use it to lol this looks like a good kid friendly one for her its not to big or bulky...
Sammy A.
Hate this product. Keep having problems with it. After awhile I just changed my son tablet to another company. I like the concept but don't like the product with the overheated, turning off, freezing after couple of minutes. It's was just annoying.
Katelynn M.
The Nabi Tablet is by far the best option for my kids. My 2 year old like to throw things and the Nabi stands up to it all. I love that it has parental controls and they can't download or buy items without the password.
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
We bought this used and at a good price margin for one of my kids thinking that it's going to break anyways because usually small children breaks many of their toys so we tested them out. So we still own it, 2 1/2 years later. It does the job but the downfall is the charger cord didn't work properly so we had to reorder one from the company itself. It is uniquely designed and can't find the charger anywhere else. But it still works for my kids and not having to worry about them download anything from it. easy to use and scroll.
Amanda B.
This is great for kids. It's all the fun of an iPad without having to worry about the adult things an iPad does. My daughter loves this and tells all her friends she has a kid iPad!
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
I absolutely love Nabi! It keeps my son safe online & it has lots of educational programs and games .Seeing my son smile is priceless!
Audi M.
Hot Springs, AR
I like this Nabi Nabi vs the Nabi Jr. My son has gotten older and is a little too advanced for the Jr. He loves this one to learn and play!
maria m.
My sons in love with this tablet. its his life now lol. I like how it has parents mode and kids so they can't get into bad stuff. its easy for him to use too and he's only one.
vanessa H.
caldwell, Id
Got this for my kids and they love it. And has a kid friendly mainframe. U can set up several profiles and there are parental controls