Nabi DreamTab 8Nabi DreamTab 8Nabi DreamTab 8
Nabi DreamTab 8

Nabi DreamTab 8" Tablet PC (DMTABIN08A)

BY DREAMTAB

Nabi dreamtab 8" tablet pc with intel processor. Kids can safely learn how to use and behave correctly on social networking platforms, coppa compliant one-to-one social networking platform, managed and monitored by parents. With unique identifiers and unique friend code based system, kids can securely connect with their trusted family members to share their creativity through email, im, and photos. With nabi's chore list, kids can learn to make responsible decisions. For every right choice kids make, they are awarded with nabi coins redeemable for their favorite movies, books, music, apps, games and even real goods. . â . Kids... see more...

Nabi DreamTab 8
Nabi DreamTab 8" Tablet PC (DMTABIN08A)
Jennifer H.
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this for my son for Christmas on amazon because it was a good price. $60. But it’s terrible. It doesn’t even turn on anymore but while we had it, for a few months, none of the pre installed movies ever played. It is an android tablet so it glitches a lot and restarts itself. It runs like a cheap android phone. I guess you get what you pay. I wouldn’t recommend this,
Levia C.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
We received two of these for holiday gifts (Dec 2016). One for each child. Well one worked and one didn't so we exchanged the non working one at Best Buy (where it was originally purchased). They didn't have any in store so they mailed the replacement to us. It also didn't work (stuck on loading screen until it dies every time same issue). Best Buy no longer carried them apparently and the one they wanted to exchange for were extremely less in value and in age range. They gave us the cash value and I bought the replacement from Amazon. It's working great. I will say that make sure you don't let your child leave it on the floor as the outer screen got stepped on and is now cracked, which I plan to replace. The wings learning system doesn't let you download very much in comparison to the Nabi JR ( I seem to recall being able to get quite a few lessons without having to pay for them through that). I love the time controls and being able to set time rewards for using learning apps and reminders to exercise.
Cathleen S.
My kids love their Nabi Dream Tab 8' screen.It was easy to sent up and had educational games that were ready to play which I thought was fantastic.It comes with its own styles which is better for little fingures. We play ABC MOUSE and READING EGGS with no problems and I love how durable the Nabi Dream Tab is. I highly recommend this tablet.
Marizol R.
San Rafael, CA
My 3 year old got her nabi tablet for her birthday and she LOVES it. I love how it has a parental control & asks for parents password in order for them to see/go on anything else thats not allowed. Has learning apps already downloaded & my kid loves learning so its perfect! Has so many awesome features even turns into parent mode & that mode is like using a regular tablet 🙌 love love love ! Nabi DreamTab 8" Tablet PC (DMTABIN08A)
Sara D.
Paragould, AR
My 4 year old son has gone through a few devices in his lifetime. He is very smart with them that he can figure out how to get out of any parenting "child lock" apps on android or ios. I've even had multiple child lock apps running at one time to keep him out of the settings and off the store.. he would even go into the settings and uninstall the child lock app.. so we took it away. I am a supporter of kids using technology these days because I've seen how much it has taught my son. He is an excellent reader at age 4, can count, knows all the shapes, etc. and still knows when to leave devices alone and go outside and play or play with his toys. So we tried this Nabi Dreamtab out. SUCCCEESSSS!!! We've had it for a few months now and he has not been able to get anywhere outside of nabi mode. The battery life isn't the greatest but it is more than enough time that any kid should be on a tablet.
Heaven H.
How to get the best. I just needed a quick listing of the party is going to be grumpy the only one of those things are looking for a while. I'm sure that you have a good idea. the first one to the kids. I am so happy for the first time. I just need the money. the only thing I and easy. I have missed it is. . ? ? ? . . . I was wondering what the hell are the best. the 6 misses the only way you can also use the same thing, but I do 6 the under a rock star. I have been in the under the impression. I firs I just needed to make a difference. I just needed to be a good time to snatch her to a few days, but it would take to the garage door and the heart of the Twinsburg the register. I am a very long. I just need the money. . I know right away, but I do want to be a good idea, I have a great day, but I told you about the same. the only one that is the best. I have a good time. . . I just needed to get it. . the only thing that you have a great way to get the best way for the first time..day.
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Such an awesome tablet for kids, so kid friendly. I love this tablet that I got for my 7 year old. Hes had it 2 years now and its still in great condition. Android and google programmed.
deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Got this for christmas for my six year old son he always wants to play the wii and I wanted something educational I could limit his time on plus I had read about the chore list where kids can earn coins for completing tasks he is very difficult so thought this would be great and it sure is he has helped out and the nabi turns off when it reaches it's time limit I love it so glad I got this tablet I have only been on it a little bit but works great in paren't mode to browse as well.
Edna G.
Glendale, NY
I purchased this tablet because I got it for a great deal on Black Friday. My 3 year old daughter loves it. Granted she is limited on her use of it because she is still to young to understand all it's features. The size is great charges great.
One thing that I'm not a fan of was all the preloaded apps it came with. Those are apps I would not get for her, plus a lot of the apps require the use of wifi so keep that in consideration when purchasing this tablet.
Equannie L.
My daughter can't not put this thing down .... She brings it every where. This was a great investment for your child it's none like it on the market...... This blow out all my expectations I had on this tablet I can't lie
Sandra O.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have gone back and forth debating on getting this for my 4 year old. I have heard great things about these but I have also heard that the battery life isn't holding up. Also, wondering if it'd be worth it considering I currently have no wifi
Rachael S.
Indianapolis, IN
Does anyone know how to upload new games to it?
Leticia G.
Sacramento , CA
I have been looking for a tablet for my 7 year old that is durable and has a hardy case. Is the case on this tablet durable enough to protect against falls?
Ivy B.
My daughter is starting kindergarten this year and we are looking into replacing her innotab 3s with the nabi dreamtab. I was wondering if this tablet is worth the investment. My daughter grew bored of her innotab fairly quickly I want to make sure this won't result the same way.