Nabi DreamTab 8Nabi DreamTab 8Nabi DreamTab 8
Nabi DreamTab 8

Nabi DreamTab 8" Tablet PC (DMTABIN08A)

BY DREAMTAB

Nabi dreamtab 8" tablet pc with intel processor. Kids can safely learn how to use and behave correctly on social networking platforms, coppa compliant one-to-one social networking platform, managed and monitored by parents. With unique identifiers and unique friend code based system, kids can securely connect with their trusted family members to share their creativity through email, im, and photos. With nabi's chore list, kids can learn to make responsible decisions. For every right choice kids make, they are awarded with nabi coins redeemable for their favorite movies, books, music, apps, games and even real goods. . â . Kids... see more...

• My daughter is starting kindergarten this year an...Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a tablet for my 7 year old that is durable ...1 Answers
  • I have gone back and forth debating on getting this for my 4 year o...4 Answers
Nabi DreamTab 8
Nabi DreamTab 8" Tablet PC (DMTABIN08A)
Equannie L.
Equannie L.
My daughter can't not put this thing down .... She brings it every where. This was a great investment for your child it's none like it on the market...... This blow out all my expectations I had on this tablet I can't lie
Levia C.
Levia C.
Freeport, FL
We received two of these for holiday gifts (Dec 2016). One for each child. Well one worked and one didn't so we exchanged the non working one at Best Buy (where it was originally purchased). They didn't have any in store so they mailed the replacement to us. It also didn't work (stuck on loading screen until it dies every time same issue). Best Buy no longer carried them apparently and the one they wanted to exchange for were extremely less in value and in age range. They gave us the cash value and I bought the replacement from Amazon. It's working great. I will say that make sure you don't let your child leave it on the floor as the outer screen got stepped on and is now cracked, which I plan to replace. The wings learning system doesn't let you download very much in comparison to the Nabi JR ( I seem to recall being able to get quite a few lessons without having to pay for them through that). I love the time controls and being able to set time rewards for using learning apps and reminders to exercise.
Marizol R.
Marizol R.
San Rafael, CA
My 3 year old got her nabi tablet for her birthday and she LOVES it. I love how it has a parental control & asks for parents password in order for them to see/go on anything else thats not allowed. Has learning apps already downloaded & my kid loves learning so its perfect! Has so many awesome features even turns into parent mode & that mode is like using a regular tablet 🙌 love love love ! Nabi DreamTab 8" Tablet PC (DMTABIN08A)
Yadira R.
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Such an awesome tablet for kids, so kid friendly. I love this tablet that I got for my 7 year old. Hes had it 2 years now and its still in great condition. Android and google programmed.
deanna j.
deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Techie Expert
Got this for christmas for my six year old son he always wants to play the wii and I wanted something educational I could limit his time on plus I had read about the chore list where kids can earn coins for completing tasks he is very difficult so thought this would be great and it sure is he has helped out and the nabi turns off when it reaches it's time limit I love it so glad I got this tablet I have only been on it a little bit but works great in paren't mode to browse as well.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Got this for an 8 year old and she loved it. It was all children friendly programs and we were able to password protect it so if she wanted anything installed, we would have to do it.
Indianapolis, IN
My 6 year old daughter has this one and LOVES it. We've only had it for a few months now, but so far everything seems to be pretty awesome.
Charmayne C.
Charmayne C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
A friend of mine and I bought this for his then 10 year old daughter and she has loved it ever since. It's like a childproof iPad. I love that kids can play fun learning games on it.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
My son LOVES this tablet. He's 3 1/2 and can you it better than I can! I had a problem with the original charger ( white cable with a black wall adapter) but I was able to purchase a new cable from amazon and its been working perfectly ever since. Only thing I don't like is the battery life isn't that great but my child has zero complaints!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
It's a nice tablet !!!! Perfect for kids . My kids take it everywhere !!! So far it has not cracked . I have 3 boys they are kinda rough .
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have gone back and forth debating on getting this for my 4 year old. I have heard great things about these but I have also heard that the battery life isn't holding up. Also, wondering if it'd be worth it considering I currently have no wifi
Indianapolis, IN
Does anyone know how to upload new games to it?
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
I have been looking for a tablet for my 7 year old that is durable and has a hardy case. Is the case on this tablet durable enough to protect against falls?
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
My daughter is starting kindergarten this year and we are looking into replacing her innotab 3s with the nabi dreamtab. I was wondering if this tablet is worth the investment. My daughter grew bored of her innotab fairly quickly I want to make sure this won't result the same way.