BY NABI COSMETIC

Emollients moisturize, condition and protect lips.

Ruby k.
El Paso
A mí en lo personal me encanta la línea nabi en especial el lip gloss de la misma marca en tono milk coffee , deja un acabado ligero matte pero no se siente muy pesado , super Natural y no se cuartea, huele muy rico
Taylor O.
These aren’t my favorite but they are really easy to apply and rich, smooth, and perfect for a beginner, I did buy a different set though as you can see but they have this set on amazon.
Tania M.
Shafter
This lipstick is super creamy a d i love the color. The pink/purple color is very summery for these times. it does come off if you drink something but i think is worth it for the price i paid for it super affordable!
Hawna W.
Denver
I got this set because I wanted a lot of different color choices and it was cheap at the time. Some of the colors I like and some I don't. Overall they are not the greatest and I prob won't buy them again.
Is very pretty I like it I use it all the time but sometimes it's hard to remove it cuz if you wear it all day in like sucks in your lips and it kind of a dry quality lipstick
Charletta B.
N Charleston, SC
I love this product because it doesn't go anywhere. It stays in its place. And if something does go like a corner all I have to do is just move my lips around and it'll spread it throughout. Give It 2 Thumbs Up
Krista D.
These are very good for the price. Reapply after eating, drinking is usually okay much longer. I haven't used all the colors but the ones I have used i'm happy with! These are very cheap so don't expect too much but I would recommend to any one starting to get into lipstick!
Alondra M.
They have a good color and good texture on any kind of lips . Keeps it a good moisture and creemy look at the end of applying it . The packaging is nice and I would really buy it again and again and again . It's worth.
Rebecca C.
I got this set of lipsticks when I was fairly new to makeup. I was also on a very low budget. I did not want to spend $5-10 on one lipstick. I thought this was a great deal. Everything came on time and in good contain. I began to swatch everything and noticed that some of the lighter shades were not very creamy and they just did not look good on my tan and olive skin tone. It was just way to light. The darker ones, were very creamy and looked very nice. These are not matte at all. They did transfer a lot which I wasn't a big fan about, but that's what happens when you do not get matte lipsticks. I think that this is a good set for teens and/or people who are just starting out with makeup. Other than that I would not buy it again because all of my lipsticks are still pretty much full.
Isabel L.
This is such a cute matte lipstick. It was cheap and good quality for the price. It was easy to use, but it didn't last very long. I have to reapply it often. I've bought this lipstick before and i will buy it again in the future. I would recommend it for anybody. So many different shades and colors.
Droma P.
What is the cost of one nabi lipstic? Is it cheap?
Tania B.
Philadelphia, PA
If they send this in the mail would you get all 36 pcs or just one?
Nancy M.
San Diego, CA
Are these nabi products Good ?! Where can I find them ? Also how much are they ?
Rosemary M.
Austin
I would love to try this. Any reviews?
Daniela C.