Nabi 2 uploaded by Daisy R.

BY FUHU

• How good is thus tablet? Thinking about getting one for my son2 Answers
  • I was thinking of getting this as a Christmas gift for my son who i...1 Answers
  • I am considering getting one for my two year old son (good 5 year o...5 Answers
Nabi 2
  • "My 7 and 8 year old girls got this for christmas from their godmothers' I don't believe in video gameing for little kids so this is their only way to play and gives me controll over how long they use it with mommy mode and it is exelent for learning I'm looking to buy the nabi jr. For my little boys this is great tool for early lerning. " in 7 reviews
  • "It works just like a regular tablet just has parental controls on it so they can't go on the internet or download anything without permission." in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves his nabi, he's always so into it playing with symbols, puzzles, numbers, matching, listening to music, and watching Disney Jr." in 5 reviews
  • "The Nabi is a great tablet for kids, however not really recommended for kids over 6." in 5 reviews
  • "My daughter got a tablet for Christmas and needless to say she dropped it and broke it within a month." in 5 reviews
Tara L.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
I'm so glad that we decided to go with this tablet and this brand for our kids! We've had this model for over 4 years and it is in great condition. It has survived tantrums and multiple drops, sibling arguments and sticky/wet substances. The paren't mode is great for when adults would like to use the tablet and browse the Internet or use personal apps. This also grows with your child. You're able to update it to suit your child's age and needs. There's a timer to manage how long and often you'd like your child to use it and also a chore chart!
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
My son loves his Nabi. What's so great about it is you have "Mommy Mode" and "Nabi Mode". You can control the games that your child is allowed to play, and you can also limit the time. When my son runs out of time I have it rigged where he has to play educational games to earn some "regular" play time back. He doesn't really mind though because he loves ABC Mouse. I would recommend this product for sure.. Also, The thing is pretty much indestructible. If it can survive my kid it can survive any kid...
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
I got this about 2 1/2 years ago at best but $175. Its good quality and a lot of games to download. Games started at 99 cents and up. It came with some free games as well. it kept my daughter bussy and learning at the same time. My daughter dropped it many time and it held good no damage and the charge hel weel to. But after about 2 years use it froze and it wasn't able to be fixed. I would of repurchased but my daughter received a different tablet as a gift.
Sheri H.
Sheri H.
I got the orange for my son and he and my daughter enjoyed it so much we got her a red one for her bday. Between the two of them the orange one got worn out so my husband and I had to buy another for my son. They carry them everywhere. I like them because I can use them as a reg tablet and also set it where it very easy to use for children. It is also VERY durable
Christy M.
Christy M.
Wurtland, KY
I got this for my 5 year old and he loves it. I love that I can put time limits on it I get so side tracked and he can only play for the amount of time I've set it for. I love the wide verity of games you can out on it and when he gets a little older he can get on the internet with it so it can grow with him
Maria C.
Maria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
Is good! A really liked but... The screen of my daughter Nabi it crashed itself, my girl jus played few times and never drop , the company never help me with that . I went to a place where they fix electronics and just for change the screen they told me I need to pay 200.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY
Techie Expert
My daughter got this for her birthday and she really loves it!! So many fun educational games you can download, love the parental feature on it. There's been no issues in the almost year we've had it . And she's rough on it, and the bumper keeps it safe from damage.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
California City, CA
My kids love their nabi! They love the fruit ninja game where they get a split screen and play with each other. If there was more games like that, I would recommend it to everyone. My husband loves it because it keeps them busy and we can see them having fun.
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
The best #blackfriday steal I got this Nabi for my daughter two years ago on black Friday for 120 when originally it was 200. best purchase my daughter lives it plays and learns on it on a daily plus you can update and add Google play on it. great buy.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
One of the best investments I've ever made. Keeps my hyper toddler occupied in the car or while I'm doing house work. Also has a mommy mode option where he cannot play certain games, or surf the Internet without my knowledge. Decent price.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Bell Gardens, CA
The charger is always messing up. Does this happen to other people?
Randi J.
Randi J.
Pasadena, TX
Hey ya'll I am thinking about getting the nabi tablet for my little boy who is rough on toys will it last also will it hold his attention and are you able to download games like angry birds and what not to it.... since that is all he wants to do is play that on my phone.... i don't want to spend a ton of money on something that is going to fall apart or my child just wont like any input would be greatly appreciated..... thanks
Paula W.
Paula W.
Roanoke, VA
Do kids actually enjoy this tablet? Ive found that even when you buy children kid-friendly items (like play phones and tablets) they still prefer phones and tablets made for adults.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
I have a 2 year old, How young is too young for this device? is it durable enough to last through the terrible 2's?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Escondido, CA
I have a 6 year old, and before I buy a 179 dollar product I would like to know feedback on it. Has anyone found this to be a good product for their kids?