Nabi 2 uploaded by Daisy R.

BY FUHU

• How good is thus tablet? Thinking about getting one for my son2 Answers
  • I was thinking of getting this as a Christmas gift for my son who...1 Answers
  • I am considering getting one for my two year old son (good 5 year...5 Answers
Nabi 2
  • "My 7 and 8 year old girls got this for christmas from their godmothers' I don't believe in video gameing for little kids so this is their only way to play and gives me controll over how long they use it with mommy mode and it is exelent for learning I'm looking to buy the nabi jr. For my little boys this is great tool for early lerning. " in 7 reviews
  • "It works just like a regular tablet just has parental controls on it so they can't go on the internet or download anything without permission." in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves his nabi, he's always so into it playing with symbols, puzzles, numbers, matching, listening to music, and watching Disney Jr." in 5 reviews
  • "The Nabi is a great tablet for kids, however not really recommended for kids over 6." in 5 reviews
  • "My daughter got a tablet for Christmas and needless to say she dropped it and broke it within a month." in 5 reviews
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
I'm so glad that we decided to go with this tablet and this brand for our kids! We've had this model for over 4 years and it is in great condition. It has survived tantrums and multiple drops, sibling arguments and sticky/wet substances. The paren't mode is great for when adults would like to use the tablet and browse the Internet or use personal apps. This also grows with your child. You're able to update it to suit your child's age and needs. There's a timer to manage how long and often you'd like your child to use it and also a chore chart!
Brittany V.
My son loves his Nabi. What's so great about it is you have "Mommy Mode" and "Nabi Mode". You can control the games that your child is allowed to play, and you can also limit the time. When my son runs out of time I have it rigged where he has to play educational games to earn some "regular" play time back. He doesn't really mind though because he loves ABC Mouse. I would recommend this product for sure.. Also, The thing is pretty much indestructible. If it can survive my kid it can survive any kid...
Sheri H.
I got the orange for my son and he and my daughter enjoyed it so much we got her a red one for her bday. Between the two of them the orange one got worn out so my husband and I had to buy another for my son. They carry them everywhere. I like them because I can use them as a reg tablet and also set it where it very easy to use for children. It is also VERY durable
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY
Techie Expert
My daughter got this for her birthday and she really loves it!! So many fun educational games you can download, love the parental feature on it. There's been no issues in the almost year we've had it . And she's rough on it, and the bumper keeps it safe from damage.
Suzanne S.
RIALTO, CA
The best #blackfriday steal I got this Nabi for my daughter two years ago on black Friday for 120 when originally it was 200. best purchase my daughter lives it plays and learns on it on a daily plus you can update and add Google play on it. great buy.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
One of the best investments I've ever made. Keeps my hyper toddler occupied in the car or while I'm doing house work. Also has a mommy mode option where he cannot play certain games, or surf the Internet without my knowledge. Decent price.
Amanda T.
I loved this for my 3 year old daughter. It has anything she could want to keep her occupied and it seems very sturdy she has dropped it several times and it's still like new.
Alicia S.
We didn't care for our sons Nabi. It kept glitching and if the screen got any type of..well...normal kid gunk on it it freaked out. Even from simple finger prints.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
We just bought this for our 4 year old and it's so much more awesome then a regular tablet! It has a timer on it. Comes with awesome apps to help them learn the letters,numbers and what not! I feel safer knowing I have way more control over what is seen on it and the time limit. It also helps her know how long she can be on it and not get upset when the time is up. Great buy!
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Techie Expert
We are so glad that we purchases this tablet. It is great for ages 4-8. There are parental controls which limit what your children are able to use. The kids have dropped this, kicked it and thrown it without it breaking. It's every durable and easy to use. Great investment if you're looking for a sturdy tablet. Don't forget to keep that cover on though!
Cristina R.
Bell Gardens, CA
The charger is always messing up. Does this happen to other people?
Randi J.
Pasadena, TX
Hey ya'll I am thinking about getting the nabi tablet for my little boy who is rough on toys will it last also will it hold his attention and are you able to download games like angry birds and what not to it.... since that is all he wants to do is play that on my phone.... i don't want to spend a ton of money on something that is going to fall apart or my child just wont like any input would be greatly appreciated..... thanks
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
I have a 2 year old, How young is too young for this device? is it durable enough to last through the terrible 2's?
Paula W.
Roanoke, VA
Do kids actually enjoy this tablet? Ive found that even when you buy children kid-friendly items (like play phones and tablets) they still prefer phones and tablets made for adults.
Christina S.
Escondido, CA
I have a 6 year old, and before I buy a 179 dollar product I would like to know feedback on it. Has anyone found this to be a good product for their kids?