Naat Brazilian Keratin Leave-in Reconstructor uploaded by MIRIAM M.Naat Brazilian Keratin Leave-in Reconstructor uploaded by Ludmila L.Naat Brazilian Keratin Leave-in Reconstructor uploaded by Angela R.

BY GENERIC

Naat Brazilian Keratin Leave-in Reconstructor: Complete reconstruction and sealant Repairs cuticle damage Regenerates and strengthens hair fibers Contains green keratin Formaldehyde and sodium-chloride free see more...

• What exactly does this product claim to do?2 Answers
Naat Brazilian Keratin Leave-in Reconstructor
  • "I am slowly trimming the split ends and hopefully will promote healthy growth continuously too." in 1 review
  • "I haven't had a very good experience with this item so I do not reccomend buying it." in 1 review
  • "My hair is super soft and manageable, even easier to style and it holds the style for much longer." in 1 review
DONNA V.
I have been using this product for only 5 days and in such a short space of time I've already seen a dramatic improvement in my permed and dyed hair. My hair is super soft and manageable, even easier to style and it holds the style for much longer. I live in a fairly humid climate that causes my hair to frizz and then fall flat but since using this product (i put a little in my hair daily before flat ironing) that has not been a problem. I bought the conditioner as well, so I'm looking forward to seeing what additional improvements that can bring....
Angela R.
Burlngtn Twp, NJ
This is my first liquid leave-in reconstructor and I must say I am glad to have this first. From my observation, this product is slowly repairing the damage from my hair. My tips that had been bleached and over-processed look a lot more healtheir prior to usage. I am slowly trimming the split ends and hopefully will promote healthy growth continuously too.
Hannah B.
Ruston, LA
I use this for 30 minutes at a time before washing it out. Nothing makes your hair feel quite as soft as this. It's also insanely affordable.
Ludmila L.
barcelona
I use it and it isn't I was expecting,it realigning and reducing hair volume,so...Be careful!
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
I haven't had a very good experience with this item so I do not recommend buying it.
MIRIAM M.
This mask is very good, it leaves your hair very soft and pretty, apart from that it cleans and if you use it once a week you will see impressive changes. You will have a healthy and perfect complexion. It also helps you to get straight hair and the other treatments of this line of keratin are very good.
Maria R.
What exactly does this product claim to do?