N.4 High Performance Hair Care - Jour d'automne Texture Styling Crème - 3.4 oz

How does this product work on curly hair, does it dry it out or keep the curl?
Start your review of N.4 High Performance Hair Care - Jour d'automne Texture Styling Crème - 3.4 oz!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
N.4 High Performance Hair Care - Jour d'automne Texture Styling Crème - 3.4 oz uploaded by Nicola P.
This review is for the texture spray: such a lovely spray and I can just spritz and go...it’s light, had a great hold, and smells like candy! Lovely! #sugarkisses #InfluensterAwards2020 Number 4 Jour d'automne Texture Styling Creme - 3.4 oz by Number 4
Elizabeth G.
Humptulips, WA
I use the smoothing balm and oh boy am I in love. It has become one of those products I like so much I don't want to use it because I never want to be without it lol. Of course I still do because I just can not get over how amazingly soft and silky it makes my hair. I have medium fine straight hair. My hair is also kinda long and I only need one pump in damp hair.
Alyssa W.
Olive Branch
Received this product in my Ipsy and I am amazed at how well it works! I have quite frizzy hair and this product smoothed it out well!
Brittny K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Loved the way this helped with frizz and the liked the smell also. Worth it to me. A little goes a long way!
Erin C.
Minneapolis, MN
I usually don’t enjoy non-aerosol hairspray but found this brand and changed my mind. It really holds well. I wish it was easier to buy. My husband bought some online a couple years ago, and it shipped from a salon in California. This is a brand I have found other products that I like as well.
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,173 reviews
I love this it’s a leave in and makes my hair so manageable I love the effectiveness of thus product it’s a bit pricey that’s the only thing I would change it smells so good and I use it after I wash my hair I would recommend this especially if you have frizzy hard to tame hair
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
I love this hair care product! I put this generally after I get out of the shower! It smells great. Doesn’t make my hair very greasy and it last very long. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!
Miranda L.
Purchased at: Target
Makes my hair feel sooo lushes! I have soft frizzy curls and this product saved me! It’s almost like a leave in conditioner. Frizz is gone!! So very happy with this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...