Alexis S.
Ogden, UT

Is it true to the color??

jaime c.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
3 years, 10 months ago
Lighten first then leave this on long
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
4 years, 2 months ago
It will only appear true to tone if you start with a bleach blonde base. If you are unwilling to bleach your hair, the results will not be a vibrant teal.
April C.
April C.
4 years, 11 months ago
Of your hair is light enough it is, I don't follow the directions I leave it in much longer so my hair really soaks it up, I would say if you have the time leave it on an hour or longer.
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Vernon, TX
5 years ago
It all depends on how well you follow the directions, how light your hair is, and your specific hair type. I always make sure that I lighten my hair as white as I can get it, leave the product on for several hours (best to do when you have time to lounge around the house a while, and gently rinse it out with cold water. I've been using the teal and purple for quite a while and it's super vibrant!